Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

ohhh I do like Gary he's nice isn't he? I used to love TT
When I was 16 I was obsessed with Mark Owen and actually met him and his sister at his house in Chadderton in Oldham near Manchester. :haha: But when I actually met him I went off him because he was so small and then finally agreed to 'go out with' this boy who'd been pestering me - like I thought I was saving myself for Mark Owen!! Ended up going out with this boy for 3 years after that! And he was called...Mark!

Good morning everyone, I hope everyone's ok. I am off to the hospital this morning for more blood tests that should have really been done last week but nevermind.

Good luck fili, will you have any results today? Hope everyone is okay. Cd4/5 for me depending on how you look at. Just waiting to poas now!

That's exciting pink!! If I were you I would start testing now! :winkwink: No not results these are tests for some scraping the bottom of the barrel we have no idea what's wrong with you blood tests. I put them off as I thought that my losses were random genetic faults. Are you excited about this cycle?

Morning Pink, morning Fil! Good luck with the bloods anyway Fil. Heading back east this aft, so I'll be poas too when I get back, cd7 I think here. Best order some more opks!

Hi Ladies! Not been on here for a couple of days...

Hope you have all had a lovely weekend enjoying your nice big glasses of :wine:

Emum, im sooo excited reading your posts I think this is definitely your month esp as your hubby is noticing signs too fx'd eeek!!!

I hope the :witch: isn't/hasn't been to bad for you ladies xx

Well according to ff I am now 3dpo, so I'm supposed to have ovulated 9days after bleeding stopped fxd its correct as we have :sex: a lot lately so we might have caught it in time - don't want to get my hopes up too much though, aghh want to test NOW ha!
x

Dying to hear from emum! Hi Louby, wondered where you had got to! Good luck with this cycle. Fil, I haven't started testing yet. I didn't really get to grips with it last cycle, and I was waiting for the line to get darker and the damn thing disappeared. I'm going to be on it this month. I will poas as soon as I get home.

I lost my baby at 20 weeks in october,i had to have atermination and two weeks after that,i was bd,iam desperate for ababy and i have also said iam not going to check on ovulation and all that just get on with it .i havent received my af yet so iam praying that some miracle happens as iam trying to bd every other day.good luck gal and go for it

Hi rossy so sorry for your loss :hugs: :hugs: are you going to have any tests done?

Hi Rossy, really sorry to hear your about your loss, it must have been horrific for you. Baby dust all over for you.xx

Hi Rossy, really sorry to hear your about your loss, it must have been horrific for you. Baby dust all over for you.xx

I am looking forward to this month. I am hoping the ic opk's/digital opk's and CBFM helps me catch that eggy and get my BFP. We normally go skiing in Jan but I am hoping I won't be able to go which makes planning and booking a bit difficult!

I have just sent a link to the OH for the SMEP - looking forward to his reply haha.

I know emum was maybe holding off till Tuesday but :test::test:

Oh yes emum said Tuesday didn't she? :doh: But yes I agree :test: :test: :test:

I hope you wont be able to go skiing pink, I really do! :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back