Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Not been yet! The 'blind' man came - he's fitting our blinds and we completely forgot! We can go get the blood test at any time in the day as long as we have the form. The docs said they have a few results ready for me so ill let you all know if they turn up anything.

:( BFN this morning. Temp also dropped slightly and I had a little spotting this morning even though AF not actually due until Wednesday. So I think I am out again, sadly.

EMUM, I am so proud of you not testing.... I can't wait to see your BFP!!! :dust:

:hugs: Sorry for you loss ROSSY!!! You have come to the right place! Hoping you see a BFP sooner rather than later!

Sorry that AF has flown in on you ANGELCAKE! :hugs:

FILI, hope things go well....

MRSMIGG, with OPKs, I may have answered on Friday, but I start testing on CD9.... GL :dust:

AFM...Stalk my chart.... CD16, OV is definitely approaching... Donations Tomorrow morning, 1 down 4 to go!!! CD16, CD17, CD18, CD20, and CD23 here we come!!! My cervix has also begun to soften and move. CM is looking good. I was hoping not to OV until CD18/19 and so far so good so I won't complain if OV starts any time this week!! FXD! I have been on my green tea, grapefruit juice, vitamins, eating, and sleep. Until then...watching my chart closely.... :paper: continuing temping, charting, WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

Aww emum, so sorry. :hugs: :hugs: I know that horrible feeling of disappointment. I hope your next cycle comes round really really quickly. It's SO annoying how af symptoms can mimic pregnancy symptoms. Although maybe just do one more test tomorrow. How much did your temp drop by?

How much did your temp drop by?

Loads!

My Ovulation Chart

Oh no :nope: I would have to agree then that your af is on its way :growlmad: :growlmad: Even though i wasn't temping reliably I noticed a general average drop from 36.70's / 80's to the 30's about 2 or 3 days before af was due. You WILL get there emum :hugs::hugs::hugs: I know that this side of the emotional rollercoaster is not nice though, espcecially when you have to deal with 'pregnancy symptoms' too. I mean I had full blown ms before this af!! :saywhat:

I had a natural MC 9 days ago and stopped bleeding 2 days ago. Got my negative urine preg test today.

We BD last night for first time in AGES :blush:

So - after much research etc i really cant see any reason why waiting for one AF is beneficial? I didnt have a D&C so my lining is still ok, i feel physicaly and mentally ready.... so other than for dating purposes i think im gonna go for it?

We marry in 4 weeks so i think were going to NTNP - im not going to check OV dates, or chart anything... and then im not going to do a preg test or anything (as after wedding we are on honeymoon).. and as i dont know when AF is due i wont know anyway!

My lovely OH says it up to me.

so is anyone else doing the same? not waiting for one AF? would be nice not to be alone in my decision lol :hugs:

Wow, yes I just had a miscarriage - I started bleeding on Monday, then stopped...then a terrible bleed that had me int he hospital. I had to do an emergency d n c--they used suction with no scraping and I recieved some awesome news: The doctor told me I can attempt to get pregnant AS SOON AS I FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH THE IDEA. Yay!! :happydance: So no waiting! I am ready although it's just been a couple of days. So great luck to you! Go for it!:cloud9::thumbup::happydance:

I had a natural MC 9 days ago and stopped bleeding 2 days ago. Got my negative urine preg test today.

We BD last night for first time in AGES :blush:

So - after much research etc i really cant see any reason why waiting for one AF is beneficial? I didnt have a D&C so my lining is still ok, i feel physicaly and mentally ready.... so other than for dating purposes i think im gonna go for it?

We marry in 4 weeks so i think were going to NTNP - im not going to check OV dates, or chart anything... and then im not going to do a preg test or anything (as after wedding we are on honeymoon).. and as i dont know when AF is due i wont know anyway!

My lovely OH says it up to me.

so is anyone else doing the same? not waiting for one AF? would be nice not to be alone in my decision lol :hugs:

Wow, yes I just had a miscarriage - I started bleeding on Monday, then stopped...then a terrible bleed that had me int he hospital. I had to do an emergency d n c--they used suction with no scraping and I recieved some awesome news: The doctor told me I can attempt to get pregnant AS SOON AS I FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH THE IDEA. Yay!! :happydance: So no waiting! I am ready although it's just been a couple of days. So great luck to you! Go for it!:cloud9::thumbup::happydance:

Welcome to this thread. It's been going quite a while now though, first timer got pregnant on her honeymoon and is due in March :) Hope we can help you through this horrible time.

Welcome grey eyes!! A happy fact for you:-

As little as 5 days after getting a negative pregnancy test result you can ovulate! It happened to 2 or 3 of us on here including me but I never caught the egg - lots do though!

I have decided that it will be good to bd everyday from now on as it keeps the :spermy: fresh so i've heard! :happydance: and then after 2dpo i'll suddenly have these awful headaches!! :sleep:

hello ladies
Welcome rossy and Gray eyes so sorry you have to be here but you will find a waelth of support form all the lovely ladies on here. Feel free to comment rant or ask anything. I am on my 5 th cycle post miscarriage and just could not leave this thread as I find it so supportive, even if I do go AWOL from time to time. Good luck in your journey.

Well my marathon stretch of shifts are over and can now look forward to my 3 days off. Hoping af arrives in a timely fashion on Saturday or Sunday so I can get on with the next cycle. My moon cup arrived today and so I gave it a whirl....its going to take some practice to get the hang of it but then again so did tampons all those years ago. Got a colleague at work to do my post ovulation progesterone level today as I could not get into my GPs. Hope the results are favourable.

Emum so so sorry on the BFN and your chart looks like the witch is about to strike again, but there are charts on ff that show a drop and spotting before bfp. I know this as I looked last cycle.

ickle how is the soy hope it is working its magic. I am on the thread soy isoflaverones natures clomid. https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/271211-soy-isoflavones-natures-clomid-656.htmlThey have just got another soy bfp on there. I have stuck around there since my first soy cycle believe it or not. Some of the ladies on there have just had their soy babys that were on the thread when I joined.

I am seriously thinking of SMEP next cycle too and may give temps a miss as they stressed me out last cycle with that triphasic chart I had.....still debating that one.

Aw emum so sorry about the bfn:hugs:
Like the others say, it's soo dissapointing when af arriving has the same symptoms as pregnancy - thinking of you lovely xxxx
Hi to all the new joiners, so sorry for your losses:hugs: I didn't join this thread until a couple of weeks a go and have found the ladies on here a great support and they have really helped me to try and look forward after such a terrible time. Sending you all loads of baby dust and hope you all get bfp's soon enough :hugs: xxxx

Hi Gray, sorry for your loss. Like otherd said, the ladies on here are fab and very supportive so welcome!

Emum - can't believe your BFN:nope:. The temps are not looking hopeful. These damn pg/af symptoms really mess with the mind. :hugs: Enmasse Christmas BFP for all of us!!

MrsMM - fingers crossed your donations work and this is your month. Only a couple of days to go!!

Ickle - what did your DH think of the SMEP? I think I will sort of follow this depending on what the CBFM say. Bit confused as to what the best plan of attack is!!

fili - :haha: might be a good idea unless your OH is clued up with the fact that the big O can help relieve headaches!!

Debzie - I was looking at the mooncups - might beat climbing up the wall bottom first after bding! Are you going to use them post bding also or just for AF?

Louby - how are you? I was zipping through the post over the weekend. Did you go out for a few drinks?

Mrsmig - when do you think you might start opk's and how are you getting on with temping? It is nice to get away for the weekend but I bet you are glad to be back in your own house.

I was just going to use mooncups for af not after bding. I now have this image of you almost standing on your head after dtd lol. It would not help me much anyway as I have a tilted cervix so laying on my stomach is the best thing for me to do. I think softcups or instead cups are better for after bding as they keep the deposits closer to the cervix the moon cup would just store them on there I think.

Just wondering if everyone upgrades their FF to the VIP package. Just looking at the year membership v 3monthly. Daft, but I don't want to think I'll still be temping a year form now.

I was just going to use mooncups for af not after bding. I now have this image of you almost standing on your head after dtd lol. It would not help me much anyway as I have a tilted cervix so laying on my stomach is the best thing for me to do. I think softcups or instead cups are better for after bding as they keep the deposits closer to the cervix the moon cup would just store them on there I think.

Thanks, thought they might be one and the same thing. I am not so far off doing a handstand but would attempt if I thought it would help :haha:

Hiya Pink. I was wondering that about the Ff too, although I usually only take about 4 months to get pregnant (apart from my second pregnancy/1st loss which came on the second month of - get this -NTNP!! Can't imagine being that blasé about it now). It's hanging on to them that I am struggling with these days, although my age will be an ever contributing factor. I shall bear it in mind though. Yes, it is nice to be home, nice to see OH again and I'm looking forward to this cycle. I poas as soon as I got home and no sign of a line but I am going to subscribe to Fil's plan, bonk like billyo for the next week or so until the sticks are bfn again and then feign exhaustion. I probably will be exhausted tbf.
Emum-gutted to hear about the bfn. It's so bloody disheartening when all the symptoms are there.

Thanks, thought they might be one and the same thing. I am not so far off doing a handstand but would attempt if I thought it would help :haha:

I threatened to walk on my hands for a week...:wacko:

Just stalked your chart and overlaid mine on it pink, don't know what's going on with my temps but compared to yours they are crazy! Off to stalk more charts....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->