Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Just stalked your chart and overlaid mine on it pink, don't know what's going on with my temps but compared to yours they are crazy! Off to stalk more charts....

I think temps can be a bit erratic during AF. I did have a temp jump but had a rubbish sleep so disregarded it or put sleep deprived.

I can imagine us all walking on our hands, blood rushing to our head and numb feet trying to explain the logic behind it all :haha:

Hmm. I sleep badly anyway and snore like a warthog so I'm not sure how reliable my temps are going to be. I might be better off taking vaginal ones too. I can do them orally without OH noticing though.

ickle how is the soy hope it is working its magic. I am on the thread soy isoflaverones natures clomid. https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/271211-soy-isoflavones-natures-clomid-656.htmlThey have just got another soy bfp on there. I have stuck around there since my first soy cycle believe it or not. Some of the ladies on there have just had their soy babys that were on the thread when I joined.

I am seriously thinking of SMEP next cycle too and may give temps a miss as they stressed me out last cycle with that triphasic chart I had.....still debating that one.

So far so good with the soy. Took my last dose today so just a waiting game now. I'm going to do my own version of SMEP too. As soon as I get a high on my CBFM, we'll start BDing every 2 days and then the 2 peak days and the
high afterwards.

Ickle - what did your DH think of the SMEP? I think I will sort of follow this depending on what the CBFM say. Bit confused as to what the best plan of attack is!!

He seemed ok with it, so I've made up my own version of SMEP like I said above. Hopefully it's enough :)

Just wondering if everyone upgrades their FF to the VIP package. Just looking at the year membership v 3monthly. Daft, but I don't want to think I'll still be temping a year form now.

I got the years VIP package, because there was a code on facebook to get it cheap. You have to "like" FF on facebook to get it, but I know a few ladies set up fake accounts to get the discount code, without all their friends seeing what they'd "liked". Once you get a BFP, you can convert to the pregnancy tracker, so at least your money isn't wasted, and if the worst should happen, then you convert back.

The intercourse timing analyser and the pregnancy monitor are good, but not essential for TTC.

Hmm. I sleep badly anyway and snore like a warthog so I'm not sure how reliable my temps are going to be. I might be better off taking vaginal ones too. I can do them orally without OH noticing though.

I do both. My first chart is oral, this month is vaginal. I found that they both followed the same sort of pattern (I also draw them on a paper chart I got with the bbt). I find the vaginal one okay to do and you can't hear the beeps with it wedged between your legs so less noise to wake OH up, I just estimate more than the minute. I have to have a red light torch next to the bed to read the temps under the covers :wacko:

Thanks ickle!! I have another FB account for a game that I played so used that and got the yearly FF membership just now, Thanks!!:thumbup:

I set up an account for my cat a couple of years ago, so I might use that! Well I've just been faffing about with my chart and I entered the date of my mc last month as I thought the more info the better, but for some reason it hasn't recognised last Tuesday as cd1 now. Can anyone help? Should I change it back?

Did you put in the bleeding? It only recognises the first day of full flow as CD1.

Where it says menses I entered light for last Tuesday when AF appeared, should I have put it in anywhere else?

Not sure if I can copy a link as I'm on my iPhone and I don't know if I can do it. I'll give it a go

Ah that'll be why! The chart on the app doesn't update properly, you need to view your chart, change the chart date to a previous chart date and then change it back again and the changes will be there. I have this problem all the time.

Oh crikey, well that figures. I've just got rid of the info I had put in for October and it has got me back to cd1 for last Tuesday again. When I next get on the laptop I'll have a better play about with it. Thanks Ickle.

Evening ladies.

Hope you are all ok, just going to have a read and catch up. Had a crappy first day back at meetings, out of 5 meetings I had 3 people were pregnant grrrrr! I was happy and smiley and made all the right noises!

Can I ask a tmi info question, for those of you who ovulated pretty much straight after your m/c did you get fertile CM at all?

I want a baby, sorry ladies, bloody crap one, good I am working though, love to you all xxxx

faye - I got creamy and watery cm don't think I got EW the first month after mc although I normally do in my usual cycles. I did buy preseed and am using EPO and rubutussin this month, can't hurt to have a bit more (hopefully) EWCM!!

Sorry you had such a crap day, it seems everywhere I look everyone is pg. One of the ladies I work with son brought his daughter (her baby granddaughter) through the clinic after being discharged home. She was only 3 days old. I think everyone was expecting me break down but I was absolutely fine, its the bumps that get me.

Hi Pink, thanks for that, I only usually get watery ... hoping for an ov sign soon, the wine obviously threw off the temps, feeling a bit lost in the cycle ;0( fingers crossed for some good signs this week xx

Hi Faye. I found the cm thing quite difficult to get to grips with, but I did notice it get clear and stretchy. And I totally sympathise with you on the pregnant ladies, I get loads of pregnant ladies in for treatments at work and that can be hard. I once said I hated pregnant women! I don't, but I used to get annoyed when they came for a pedicure or something and would say something like "I'm 8 weeks pregnant but I'm not telling anybody yet, will I be ok?" I always felt like saying "to my knowledge having your toenails clipped has never caused a pregnancy risk." but that was the old me, now in their situation I would probably do the same *sigh*. Anyway sorry you have had a crappy few days and it's natural to feel like you do. Just keep bding and hopefully you will catch that egg!
Managed to dtd this morning after OH was too tired last night. Ordered a load more opks last night so I will try and do 3 a day and not miss a trick this month. Wish I could get a ccfm as well but I will have to rely on the sticks and the temps.

Morning everyone!

Mrs migg temping and opk-ing will be more than plenty enough to catch the o. :happydance:

Managed to get in with our very busy rec. mc consultant this Friday at 6pm. I'm hoping he will prescribe me lots of drugs so we can ttc again this month :happydance: DH would rather I have loads more testing but I don't see the point and DH can see the value in my argument too but I supposed he'd like a diagnosis. I know though that after all the tests i've had they'll likely never find anything and have to treat me anyway. I read that people like me are at risk of pre-term birth and intrauterine growth restriction ( technically that's what happens now). Just hope the meds will be enough.

Faye I use Conceive Plus (it's like preseed) and that always works! I didn't really get so much ewcm straight after the mc.

Hope everyone has a good day x

Has anyone used both Pre-seed and Conceive Plus. Just wondering which is better. I've got Pre-seed at home but we've not used it much because having to insert it takes away some of the spontaneity.

me! I used it last time (straight after mc) and obviously didn't get preggo so back on the conceive plus for this time - it has nver failed me! I agree about the spontaneity.

Hi guys, I used preseed before, the cycle I got pregnant which was amazing, I am more trying to find out if I ov or not, the temps are haywire, and my cp would indicate that maybe I already did ov, but no sore breasts/no cm no nothing ... its hard to judge as i have been without cm for a few cycles due to the clomid. Maybe I will have to wait until my first bleed.

I had a horrible dream last night where I lost my H, was horrendous, woke up crying (am staying over with a friend in the city) Just the worst thing ever, its def a grief/separation thing) fortunately I am feeling better now. Good grief, is there no end to this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->