Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

That's a bonkers chart fili. Why is it so weird, and in what way are you not doing it reliably? Are you temping first thing and around the same time every day. They seem to be the golden rules

emum - you keep your knickers on and then they probably ask you to pull them slightly to one side. They may or may not tuck tissue around them. I usually have to then help by pulling my skin taut for them to wax. the top bit is worse, having to hoik my flabby stomach up is not great for the ego!!

I'm sure MrsMig will give you a better answer.

fili - I know its not ideal to adjust but have you looked at what your chart might be like if you did adjust your temps? I do adjust if I am early by more than 1 hour.

Pink is right, wear pants (old ones) and the therapist will just pull them aside for you. And she will ask you to stretch your skin like pink says. The better the stretch the less it hurts. If you get the underneath done you may be asked to pull your knee up to your chin as well.

Fil your chart looks like stalactites! However I overlayed mine on it and it is actually very similar.

Fil your chart looks like stalactites! However I overlayed mine on it and it is actually very similar.

That's a bonkers chart fili. Why is it so weird, and in what way are you not doing it reliably? Are you temping first thing and around the same time every day. They seem to be the golden rules

:rofl: weeeelllllllll kind of! Sometimes I forget and it's around 11am or even getting on for the afternoon, but mostly it's as soon as I get up around 8am :dohh: Today I took averages at about 6pm. :dohh: maybe I should try harder next month??

Hoping everyone that celebrated Thanksgiving enjoyed themselves!

I have been MIA, just busy cooking, cleaning, TTC, etc... I am back.

:wave: to the newcomers!! Hope you get that BFP soon!

:hugs: to those AF flew in on!

CONGRATS on any missed BFPs!!! Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!!

AFM...Stalk my chart.... 6DPO (FF changed 1 day today), I had a doc appt today. Not much info, no bloodwork because I am TTC and only 6DPO and I could possibly be implanting, but made an appt for 3 weeks from now as my cycles have been crazy since July MC. So we shall see. I am not going to temp past 8DPO so 2 days is it (temp declining now) and I don't know if I am going to SS unless it is something like nausea and super sore bbs (none as of now.) Last night I had to sleep with the fan as I was sooo hot! And on Friday, I slept for like 17 hours, Saturday I slept for about 12hours. I am having some weird cramping today so my nerves are bad. As well, last night, by brother, announced that they are pregnant, again, my nephew turns 1 tomorrow. I of course was and am happy but was soooo like man, when am I going to be blessed again.... However LIKEAUSTRALIA got her BFP so I am so very happy and concetrating on that. Well:shrug:...watching my chart closely.... :paper: WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

Fili - I bought my lot so help yourself. I couldn't resist the bargain so have ordered 20. I've already got 40 odd IC's so I think I'm well stocked up for the next few cycles :)

Well if I do get my BFP (big if) then I'll happily donate them to someone else lol!

Ickle I have accidentally "thanked" you for that post and can't unthank. Just so you don't think I have lost the plot.

Quick question.

Will I get 2 peaks on my CBFM this month (assuming that I ov of course). 1 peak to show I will ov and then 2nd peak the day of ov? Is that right?

pink I got 2 peaks, one yesterday and one today - I had to dash to Boots and pay over the odds for more sticks as I ran out and wanted to see whether i'd get another peak. I could have sworn i had more!

Pink - you get one peak then automatically a 2nd which is your ov day I think, then another high (just do you get your o+1 in) the low until you either use up 10 or 20 sticks, depending on the length of your cycle.

Fili - tried to tell you not to use them so you'd have enough either for 1 or 2 full cycles lol!

Afm - another high this morning, but got a better nights sleep so my temp looks better. I'd really love to ov on Thursday because if I did get my BFP I'd be due on 15th anniversary of my granny dying and I'd feel like she was watching over us.

I have my peak today - yay!! :happydance: Definite dark second line on the sticks. OH already away to work so will have to grab him tonight. Initially I was a bit worried as my temps seemed high when I took them but when I added them to FF its only 0.05 above one of my highest points.

I seem to be panicking a bit that we have not bd'd enough, silly I know but I keep thinking it should be twice a day (which I doubt we'd ever manage to do). I was okay till I saw the peak. Maybe we should have bd'd last night. I just want this so much that I would feel we had messed up if AF arrived. I must try to relax a bit more.:coffee:

Morning ickle - how is the hip/leg? Did you get to the drs?

Hello everyone, I'll be able to write more this afternoon at work. Have great day to all you lovely ladies.

Ugh, Pink, I know exactly what you mean. I also panic we haven't done it enough. I just haven't the energy to do it twice a day. According to FF I ov'd on Saturday and we did it on Saturday morning, so my chances are good, but I still wish we had also done it Friday night, Saturday night and Sunday morning just in case, because if AF turns up I shall be really annoyed at myself as well. I am also getting a bit obsessed with temping and keep waking myself up looking at the clock to see if it is time. I was waking up every hour last night so I'm exhausted today. I do think we should try to relax a bit more you are right.

That's fantastic Pink!! Don't worry about not bd-ing enough, last time I got pregnant we only did once a day, I am just trying x2 this month. We're all pretty much in synch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->