Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Oh dear you shouldn't be taking things that out of date, that's nearly 4 years lol!

Ok this is maybe a stupid question but my work offer us free flu vaccinations every year and I usually take them, since I'm higher risk and it saves me taking time off to get it done at my GP, but I never considered if it's safe to get while TTC. I think it'd be ok because they offer it to pregnant women don't they? Or is it a different version they get?

Evening Primrose Old mrs migg! Don't worry they won't have affected you

Ickle, best check with your doctor, perhaps just ring your GP and quickly check over the phone?

ICKLE, I think you should check with doc first. I also hope you OV on Thursday! :dust:

PINK, yay for your peak! :sex: :dust:

FILI, no, paying on FF is for VIP features, you can still use FF, I use it and I didn't go VIP until last month. CHs come after the temps are sustained and Higher than coverline to confirm ov.... GL :dust:

MRSMI, I agree, not taking anything past due, but you took a couple so this time it shouldn't effect. EPO is for CM, to be taken from AF-OV, not recommended for after OV because it cause mild contractions. :dust:

AFM...PLEASE stalk my chart.... 7DPO , the worst night of sleep. I was so hot, DW woke me because I was sweating and said I could turn fan on me. Twinges galore as well... I soooo hope this is some sign of a BFP. Tomorrow is last day of temping, I am not going to temp past 8DPO. Going to do all I can NOT to SS unless it is something like nausea and super sore bbs (none as of now.) I hope I am blessed to join my brother this month with a BFP. Well:shrug:...watching my chart closely.... :paper: WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

I've searched the NHS24 website Flu Zone and it only says not to have it if you have an allergy to eggs or are under 5 and it lists pregnant women, at any stage, as being at risk and therefore eligible for the flu vaccine so I think I'm fine :)

Thanks MrsMM. Good luck to you too. Are you going to wait for AF or are you planning on testing?

Good Research ICKLE! I am going to test, my cycles have been way to crazy to figure out proper waiting time. Since the MC in July, I have had 3 cycles, CD41, CD32, and CD36. I OVd on CD21, 17, 18, so.... FF recommends testing on the 12th but we have a previously scheduled appt that day so I am going to test on the 11th so we can have questions together about the next move. We financially are going to have to wait for sure.

ickle -I was the same as you and wasn't going to get whilst I was pg (depsite the work I do - I should know better) but I did get it after the mc. I would get it whilst tcc as I don't think there is any risk so you should be ok. It might put your temps up for a few days and can take 3 weeks for the injection to become effective so the sooner the better maybe.

MrsMM - I had REALLY bad night sweats when pg (okay and a few after but ignore them) so really hoping you have caught that egg!!

Mrsmig - It won't have hurt you but no more 4 year old EPO.

Happy news ladies ......... we got the house, yippeeeeee! We are so so pleased to have something really positive to look forwards to, I would rather have my baby back a million times over but at least I have something good to look forwards to. I def dont think I am ovulating this cycle without the clomid, no sore boobs, no CP or CM, and temps are bonkers, I had a super dip yesterday so got excited again but like I said before trying not to think about it until next time now.

Just having a quick read now, sorry I have been away, am trying to not think about ttc until next month as I said, its hard though, I want a baby, dont we all?

Much love xxxxx

That's great news Faye! Just think you'll have a lovely house for when you get your next BFP :)

great news Faye!! :yipee:

mrsMM - great sign that you're hot. I was hot in all my pregnancies, early on.

Faye that's brilliant news!

Mrs MM, fxd!!!

Ickle, I would say its fine but understand the concern.

Afm, no more 4 year old epo then i'll chuck them in the bin and get some new ones next cycle. And my ttc buddy at work has a bfp on her frer!!! She brought it in to show me as its quite faint, but it is a definite bfp. I'm really happy for her. AND if I don't get a bfp this month she is going to lend me her cbfm!

Fab news Faye :happydance: - You'll have great time doing it up and soon to be filled with Lo

Hope you DON'T get the CBFM then mrs migg!

I have started the steroids today :wacko: already feeling the effects as I took them so early this morning. I just know i'm going to get the biggest headache... I really hope they work. I got quite a few high moods last time i was on them so hoping they do that! Good news is, is that if i'm not pregnant i can stop taking them and then just start again after next ov. I've started the progesterone today too. I start the injections tomorrow. Phew, I will rattle but it will be worth it! :baby: Oh and I got a massage booked for Thurs, 1 hour 15 of bliss, Emum made me want one! Def not tempted to do one of those bikini waxes tho OUCH!

Hmmm... I have done 2 opks this afternoon. one from Superdrug and another ic. Can't compare the SD one as I didn't do one yesterday but the ic does seem lighter (the Sd one is also lighter than the control). I might go all out and do a digital one also when I get home. Maybe I have ov'd today?

Hello. Can anyone tell me how long you should wait after a d&c. I had one on 11/23 and I miss my little peanut dearly but can't wait to ttc again. Any advice?

I have 1 angel in heaven. Mommy misses you. 7 1/2 weeks 11/15/11

Thank you thank you thank you ladies, for all your lovely messages and being such amazing support over the last few weeks xxxx

Hello. Can anyone tell me how long you should wait after a d&c. I had one on 11/23 and I miss my little peanut dearly but can't wait to ttc again. Any advice?

I have 1 angel in heaven. Mommy misses you. 7 1/2 weeks 11/15/11

Hi Angel. Sorry to see you here. If you have stopped bleeding and provided you haven't been told to wait for any other reason, you can start ttc immediately. If you wait for your first AF it is a little easier to work out where you are in your cycle and to date the pregnancy, but most of us haven't done that, though some like me have had more than one AFnow since our loss.

I wonder if Michelle got a bfp? Just worked out that some if us only have just over a week till testing (9dpo) :yipee: but I only have 4 days or so :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->