Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

You know on Fertility Friend,do you have to pay for it to work properly (put those red cross lines in?)

I just added a fictional temp for tomorrow and got my lines! Temp is def up this morning it's in the 60's but i need those lines for dpo so i have a general idea of when to start my meds. Can I keep using it for free? I only want the basic features.

Fili I think you get so many day free then you might have to pay for the cross hairs. I did what ivkle mentioned. I liked it on Facebook and bit discount so it was about £15 for the year.

Yeah I think that stress stops you from getting pregnant so my doctor says. Mrsmigg I'm sure you've got it covered, the last time we bd'd x 2 i didn't get pregnant so i don't know why i'm doing it again! :wacko: trying too hard methinks and that's not good either like you say.

Ugh, Pink, I know exactly what you mean. I also panic we haven't done it enough. I just haven't the energy to do it twice a day. According to FF I ov'd on Saturday and we did it on Saturday morning, so my chances are good, but I still wish we had also done it Friday night, Saturday night and Sunday morning just in case, because if AF turns up I shall be really annoyed at myself as well. I am also getting a bit obsessed with temping and keep waking myself up looking at the clock to see if it is time. I was waking up every hour last night so I'm exhausted today. I do think we should try to relax a bit more you are right.

Thanks Fil, well now I am past the point of being able to alter it I can chill out a bit now. You get 3 months of the full FF free then you have to pay. I liked the Facebook thing too but I think I'll wait for my 3 free months then sign up for the full thing.

Goodness me - I drive to work and there's heaps of new posts!

Pink - you don't want to BD too often, remember your DH has to have time to produce more swimmers and they need time to mature so once a day is plenty. From what I've read, you ov on the second peak day so you've got time to get in a BD today and tomorrow to make sure you're covered.

I haven't made an appointment yet - I need to sort out getting my car back and getting the hire car picked up and I've got an appointment with the dietitian on Friday already. It's a good job I've got a laid back boss! It wasn't too bad yesterday but it's playing up again today.

Fili - You can keep using FF for free for as long as you want. It'll still give you your crosshairs every month - that's not a VIP feature, it's just the extras like the intercourse timing analyser, the fertility analyser, and the pregnancy monitor that are extra. I like having them so I paid for a year membership :)

Ok I did a bit of searching. Apparently some women do ov on the first day of the peak. For me it's always the second though.

Is being in a horrendous mood a sign of imminent ovulation, or is it just that I'm tired and sick of having to chase up my insurance company? Lol!

Fili, it is completely normal for your body temperature to fluctuate throughout the day, and I don't think you can use daytime temperatures to tell anything about fertility!

You need to be taking your basal temperature, which is your temperature immediately you wake up before you do anything at all. Definitely no speaking, eating, getting up, going to loo, etc, and then you compare them day by day. Even doing this you will see some fluctuation if you aren't taking them at roughly the same time each day, after 3 hours unbroken sleep. eg this morning I woke about 4am and temped and it was 36.10, I went back to sleep and temped again when I woke up at 7.15 and it was 36.45. Its now 10.40 and just for you I've checked it again, after being up for 3 hours, done the school run, had breakfast a couple of hours ago and it 36.31!

Can you not leave your thermometer on the bedside table and just check it as soon as you open your eyes in the morning? Mine only takes about 30 seconds to get a reading, and beeps gently when its cooked.

Thats what I do as well Emum. I thought it would disturb OH but he has never once noticed. I leave it by my phone, temp as soon as I wake up, use the light off my phone to read it, log the temp in my phone and get back to kip again! I took it at 4.30 ish as that is when I usually wake up to temp, and it was 36.32. Then I went back to sleep and took it again at about 7 and it was 36.41. I wasn't sure which to go with but they were both over the cover line so I stuck with the first.

Is being in a horrendous mood a sign of imminent ovulation, or is it just that I'm tired and sick of having to chase up my insurance company? Lol!

If it is I can't believe I'm not pregnant yet, because I ovulate several times a month :haha::haha:

Fili - I second what Emum said. No wonder your temps are all over the place. Especially if you took it at 6pm lol!

I never got round to getting any epo this month, but have just found a big tub of it in the kitchen cupboard. Should I start taking it now, or as I have already ov'd would that be pointless?

Mrs Miggins - you're not supposed to take EPO after ovulation as it can hinder implantation. It's mostly for helping CM anyway so it'd be too late to do any good anyway.

thanks everyone, i will try to take it 1st thing in the morning before getting up from now on x

ickle i really want to eat that bun in your avatar! ive started the steroids now, hope i don't turn into a sphere :-(

I can't remember Ickle and I'm at work now. They weren't strong ones though and best before 2008 so hopefully won't work anyway :-D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->