Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

gOOD LUCK TO YOU SOPHIE!

Lola - at least the telling people part is over- emotionally that was a really hard part for me.I think (if possible) my mum was more heartbroken then i was. :( In terms of your blood, thats good! and you can start trying again and are likely to OV when they are under 5... so not far away!

cloey - OH NO, bad work days SUCK esp when it costs money haha! what do you do? I studied as a development psychologist and now train staff to support those with a learning disability. I love it :)

at the moment im twitching to take my THIRD digi to see if im finally at the 2-3.... but if it shows 1-2 again im going to start panicking..... ! so trying to hold off. No symptoms today.... trying not to read into it!

love to you all x

Lola - I found it really hard telling my mum too. My dad called me later that day (mum had told him) and he was so upset for me. He said "it wasn't just your child, it was our grandchild". My niece is 14 and they know all about my struggle to get pregnant and they were as excited as if it was their first grandchild again.

Clobo - that sucks! We all make mistakes though, we're only human.

First timer - well done in holding off. You know you'd be telling us to do the same if the situation was reversed, but it's so difficult!

AFM - I must be getting ready to O because my ovaries feel like they're twice the size (or maybe this is just another one of the joys of PCOS) The OPK last night was completely white but I'll test again tonight and see what it's doing. I'm liking having some pee sticks where I get the results straight away, unlike my HPT dip tests where I have to pee in a cup, wait till it's cooled to room temp and then test. I'm still feeling really positive about this cycle - I just hope I get a BFP at the end of it lol!

I think it's so strange how much doctors range in what they tell all of us to expect after a miscarriage. Granted, each woman is different, but some people are told go ahead and start trying right away again because of increased fertility, while others are told in can take 12 weeks? Seems so strange.

Wendyk we miscarried the same day- how far along were you? I'm so sorry you're still bleeding, I didn't start to feel any better until after the bleeding stopped so I know that must be very hard.

Glowstar hoping for a very sticky bean for you and all the rest of us SOON!

Firstimer how are you feeling? I know when we conceive again I'll be very nervous until we see the heartbeat etc.

Hi hun, i am so sorry for your loss. i was around 5 weeks and 2 days i think when the bleeding started. The bleeding makes it harder(if thats possible) because its a constant reminder. It more spotting today so hopefully its near it end.
:hugs:

Hi

Kas, wait a few more days to test, you are only making yourself more worried chick!! Do it on saturday!! The ranges are so huge i know someone that was the opposite and had 3+ when they were literally only a few days preggo so they arent to be trusted for this purpose!! You are preggo lady so enjoy it and look after yourself!!

Amanda, yep my ovaries feel like that when im ovulating, wierd feeling isnt it but not surprising when the dominant follicle can grow up to 2cm across!! I always thought they were teeny little things but they are actually quite big!! Good luck!!

Wendy, im sure it will stop for you soon and you can get on with things, I agree the bleeding is a horrible reminder of what happened :hugs:

As for me, ive got a clomid headache, stupid work didnt help ... im a management accountant, boring!!!! Actually is quite a good job and pays the bills so i shouldnt complain!!

Right time for tea, im starving!!

xxx

Well ladies no news here. I too am still spotting it just seems to be neverending. Its more on and off now though. We have Dtd i know its not advisable when your still spotting but I felt ready.

Hi Debzie!! Go for it I say. If you feel ready, then you are. I think dtd made me feel like we were moving forward.
Good luck to everyone waiting to ovulate and for those in the TWW. I think I'm around 6dpo but not entirely sure, my temps are weirder than normal, they have been dropping the last few days but ever so slightly so maybe AF is on its way?? I'm trying to see that as a positive so I can start a new cycle. My normal LP is 13/14 days so think it might just be mucked up this time.

I am expecting my temps to be all over this cycle but so far they are around the same as the cycle before my BFP. Glad that you are feeling positive glowie. x

I am expecting my temps to be all over this cycle but so far they are around the same as the cycle before my BFP. Glad that you are feeling positive glowie. x

I've been expecting my temps to be all over the place too, but they hav ebeen pretty spot on so am expecting my O the same day as usual. Will be interesting to see what happens.

Oh please let us all get our BFPs :thumbup:

I've been expecting my temps to be all over the place too, but they hav ebeen pretty spot on so am expecting my O the same day as usual. Will be interesting to see what happens.

I hope so too mrsmax. another temp drop this morning so if my temps are following usual pattern my body is gearing up to ovulate although I have yhe tinyest bit of tinged cm with spotting its watery today. I have all my usual signs its strange given i am still getting a faint positive on the hpt. I have some opks that I got a week after I miscarried I took one then and it had a faint second line. just did another and its positive?? can this happen is my body just trying to regulate things by putting out some LH???

I hope so too mrsmax. another temp drop this morning so if my temps are following usual pattern my body is gearing up to ovulate although I have yhe tinyest bit of tinged cm with spotting its watery today. I have all my usual signs its strange given i am still getting a faint positive on the hpt. I have some opks that I got a week after I miscarried I took one then and it had a faint second line. just did another and its positive?? can this happen is my body just trying to regulate things by putting out some LH???

It honestly seems like anything is possible after a m.c. Some people O straight away, some at their usual time and others not for a couple of months. It cuold be that the HCG hormones are only a trace which means your body will still O. I read somewhere that yuo can get pregnant if your hormone level is 5. God knows - I say if your ready for another bfp start Bding just in case!

Think I will but not get my hope up too much. X

went to hospital this morning to get my last bloods done, will hear tomorrow if its back to 0. also got 2 xrays of my head done as my jaw is pretty messed up so spent ages there last night. remembered to take my temp this monring hopefully ill be able to predict ovulation.

Bd every 2 days from here on out!! hope you all are well. bleeding has def stopped now for me.

Lola - enjoy all the :sex: haha :) Fingers crossed the bloods come bk at 0 for you hun :)

How is everyone else today? I finally cracked and did a HPT... its now 2-3WKS (4-5), so thats good. Still no strong symptoms though but fingers crossed.

Had such a busy day today, just got back from birmingham and im ready for bed! However Thursday night is Zumba night so i need to find energy from somewhere LOL!!

XXX

That's great firsttimer!! I only ever had sore boobs when I was preg, maybe you'll be lucky and have the same with no morning sickness!!

Good luck with the bonking for everyone about to get going again!!

Anyone care to stalk my chart?? Research agrees with me cd21 but advanced setting still won't give me crosshairs!! Not enough temps before ov but I wasn't going to temp this cycle, then changed my mind. This is only my 2nd cycle vaginal temping, so can't really compare to previous cycles. My temps indicate ov though I think compared to my May chart.

Really looking forward to some more bfps in the next couple weeks, gives us all hope to carry on. Xx

i cant read charts hun as ive never done them lol :blush: ... but i bet cloey can help!! :)

Think I will but not get my hope up too much. X

I feel you on that score Debz, I do think trying again def makes you feel more positive but like you I'm not holding out much hope, it does give me something to focus on though, looking forward rather than backward. According to FF only 9% charts are preg charts after D&C, factor in my age prob makes my chances this cycle 0.01% lol!!! But hey, even having an idea when AF is due is making me feel better!!

Glowstar - I love stalking charts. Do you have a link? Your ticker won't link to it.

Hiya

Glow, yep put a link up and we'll have a look for you!!

Kas, you are naughty!!!! But you got a 2-3 so thats brilliant news :wohoo:

Lola, good luck with your bloods .... whats up with your jaw chick??

Debzie, i think pretty much anything can happen after a mc, some people go straight back to normal and some dont ovulate, some ovulate sooner or later .... i think its a suck it and see .... really hope you arent kept waiting too long though. Remember cd 1 isnt necessarily the day you start bleeding with a mc .... i know its hard but be patient and get lots of :sex: in just in case!!!!

Im on my 3rd clomid tablet now and going to start with the :sex: and hope we dont burn ourselves out too early!!

:hug:

Thanks ladies, link is in my signature...stalk away...PLEASE!!! :thumbup:

Hi Glow

I agree that you definitely ovulated cd 21 ... brilliant news!! And you got in 3 :sex: in your fertile window too!! Tender breasts are a good sign too, i get sore nips after ovulation!!

Yep it will be because it takes the average of the 6 previous temps and then you need 3 temps higher than that to show ovulation, remember FF is just a computer after all. Keep temping, hopefully they will soar high for you!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->