Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

hey girls, quick question, with no af showing, if I had retained stuff (its one hubbys fears) would a hpt show as a + or -?
We picked a couple up today and are debating doing one, there is no way I am pregnant, despite NTNP, BDing has been very rare like once or twice a week recently, but coming up to 9 weeks and living my life through running to the loo or not wanting to go far incase she shows her face is starting to get to me!

LolaAnn sorry to read of your recent loss, can I just say your avatar is adorable x

OK ladies HELP!!! I am totally crapping myself!!! I have felt weird for a couple of days....neck ache for about 4 days and swear my nipples are like they were when they were pregnant..even other half commented that they looked like saucers!! So I go to the shops this afternoon and wander into poundland and pick up some HPT's for the next time we are seriously trying...2 for a £1...strip tests 25miu sensitivity. Great for a POAS addict.

So I get home at 4.00pm and decide to go to the loo.....only 9dpo and pee'd in a cup....I know...bad girl right!!! so I dip the cheapie strip and sit on the loo watching the dye run through it and I swear I see a faint line :wacko: remember just over a week ago I did a 10miu IC to make sure I had def ovulated and the HCG was completely out my system and got a complete stark white BFN. I had a couple of digi's in the draw....so decided what the hell put yourself out of your misery...will say 'not pregnant', other test is prob an evap etc etc...this is what I got...

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/glowstar71/digi9dpo16711.jpg

and this is the crappy 25miu cheapie....hard to photograph...

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/glowstar71/9dpo25miu160711-1.jpg

Are my eyes seeing things :wacko::wacko: absolutely pooing my pants now!!

woo hoo bfp the hcg would well be out of your system congrats happy 9 months xxx

Glowstar it looks like you're pregnant again. Congratulations! Hope your have a sticky little bean this time :)

Girls I am absolutely shi$$ing myself :wacko: and utterly shocked right now. I suppose it should be a big thumbs up for anyone who gets told your fertility drops off the edge of a cliff when you hit 40.

No AF since D&C....and worried this might turn into a chemical as it's a super early positive, 9dpo. the lining might be too thin. I suppose worrying won't help or stop anything from happening again :nope:

Girls I am absolutely shi$$ing myself :wacko: and utterly shocked right now. I suppose it should be a big thumbs up for anyone who gets told your fertility drops off the edge of a cliff when you hit 40.

No AF since D&C....and worried this might turn into a chemical as it's a super early positive, 9dpo. the lining might be too thin. I suppose worrying won't help or stop anything from happening again :nope:

fingers crossed for you x

Glowstar, try not to panic hun, if your lining wasn't thick enough the egg wouldn't have been able to implant :) I know you must be worried though, keeping all my fingers crossed!

Congrats! :hugs: xx

Glowie congratulations hun get your bloods drawn first thingonday and go from there I hope it is your bfp. Fingers and toes crossed. x

I didn't know you could just get your bloods drawn Debzie :shrug: Do you just phone your GP?? I suppose in theory I should just wait for AF to be late first.

omg glowstar!!!!! congratulations babe!!
Your GP should be able to give you a referral for bloods if you've just been thru a D&C they won't have a prob doing that. wow that is so so exciting!!!

Congratulations hun. Try not to worry.

Wishing you a sticky bean and a happy and healthy 9 months.

:hugs:

Yeah glowie after my last mmc as i was still testing positive after my spotting had stopped they took bloods. Just explain to your gps and they should do it. Fx. X

Glowstar - Yayy!!!!!! I got shivers reading your post. Wow - suck it to them :) REally hope everything goes wonderfully.

Hi girls,

This is a weird one but i think i have a +HPT. I dont know when i O'D because NTNP but i had some HPT's delivered yesterday so i thought i'd feed my habit.

Had a CP on 29th June and bled for 3 weeks on and off. HPT's got lighter and lighter until blank.

Heres what i got 30 minutes ago. Taken within the time frame.

I should add that before the CP i never once got a + on an IC only one a frer and CB digi. Not getting my hopes up and im going to test every day for the next 10 days. i cant allow myself to get excited because i think its too early and we only DTD once which was last Sunday. This is another reason i am not sure.

Attachments

• test1.jpg
    test1.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 25
  • test2.jpg
    test2.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 56
I can't open the 2nd one but I 100% see a line on the first one :happydance:

Excited for you :hugs:

2nd pic uploaded again

Attachments

• photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 22
That looks like a def BFP to me :hugs::hugs:

Am just worried that its a little early and it may be showing left over hormones from the CP. We only DTD last Sunday so it would mean i o'd either before or immediately after Sunday and then implanted really early as well. Its all so confusing.

wendyk07 look like a deff bfp to me :)

:hugs: keeping everything crossed for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back