Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

I see the line Wendy, hope it gets darker if you keep testing! :thumbup:

Wow this is a lucky thread! :happydance:

argh I am STILL spotting slightly... just brown cm but I wish it would just go away now, it's been 2 weeks :( I'm worried we shouldn't have DTD now....

Its getting weirder. Just done a frer and 2nd line is darker than anything i ever got before or after the CP but i would only be 6dpo today based on the timing of :sex: and the possible OV pain. Surely it wouldnt be this dark.

Its all so confusing.

Wendy - there's a chance that you lost a twin. I hope that either way this is a sticky bean for you. KUP!

wow wendy i defo see a second line fingers crossed for you. :happydance:
Elhayhm I am still spotting on and on too but I am not to concerned regarding dtd. I had a massive temp spike this morning so hopefully now I am in my leuteal phase I am not saying tww as I dont have any hope as I am still spotting. Just want af to turn up asap so I can get it over with before hols on the 10th August. x

Wendy, if you're not charting maybe you Ov'd at a different time :shrug: post a piccie of the Frer :happydance:

Debzie, looks like you might have Ov'd :winkwink: I have read that the HCG doesn't have to be completely out of your system for you to ovulate...not sure if that's true?

I also read that with a medical management MC the average median for HCG to be back to normal is 19 days...with a D&C the median is 30 days!!!
I am totally freaking out now that my BFN over a week ago was a fluke and maybe what I am getting now is leftover HCG :wacko: I am really paranoid that maybe I read the IC wrong :shrug: but I remember leaving it and looking and it was snow white, feeling really confident my body was back to normal and I had ovulated like I thought I had and throwing it in the bin because there was no point keeping it.

I've done a search on FF for charts with my average post-O temps and BD pattern and it's 61% pregnancy....I am starting to question wether I've got a real BFP or not. Suppose the next few days will tell.

I see the line Wendy, hope it gets darker if you keep testing! :thumbup:

Wow this is a lucky thread! :happydance:

argh I am STILL spotting slightly... just brown cm but I wish it would just go away now, it's been 2 weeks :( I'm worried we shouldn't have DTD now....

I had that too...didn't bleed much after the D&C but had a very pale brown/yellow cm for about another week after bleeding stopped. It just seemed to suddenly disappear almost overnight. Hopefully yours will stop soon :hugs:

Time will tell glowstar but I have a good feeling.I had medical management and still have positive joys so statistics dont say everything.

well my OPK was very faint again, I'm betting I don't ov for at least another week if not longer.

Fingers crossed glowstar! Hopefully your tests will get darker xx

The frer..

Its gets stranger. The day i started bleeding CB digi said 1-2 and then all the tests got lighter and lighter till there was nothing there on them and barely a line on a frer and nothing on a IC. I did no more tests after that until today. All showing really dark lines and the CB digi saying 2-3.

???????????

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 15
Wendy, if you're not charting maybe you Ov'd at a different time :shrug: post a piccie of the Frer :happydance:

Debzie, looks like you might have Ov'd :winkwink: I have read that the HCG doesn't have to be completely out of your system for you to ovulate...not sure if that's true?

I also read that with a medical management MC the average median for HCG to be back to normal is 19 days...with a D&C the median is 30 days!!!
I am totally freaking out now that my BFN over a week ago was a fluke and maybe what I am getting now is leftover HCG :wacko: I am really paranoid that maybe I read the IC wrong :shrug: but I remember leaving it and looking and it was snow white, feeling really confident my body was back to normal and I had ovulated like I thought I had and throwing it in the bin because there was no point keeping it.

I've done a search on FF for charts with my average post-O temps and BD pattern and it's 61% pregnancy....I am starting to question wether I've got a real BFP or not. Suppose the next few days will tell.

Sounds like we are kind of in the same boat. I really hope its your BFP hun.

That's a good line on the FRER, certainly looks like a BFP, especially if you've had a BFN previously :) xx

I go away for two days... come bk... and it seems we have two BFPs on this thread??? Wendy and Glowstar??!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I knew BFPs would be on the horizon soon!!!

Glow - its unlikely to be left over hun after a BFN before xxx

This is VERY exciting :) Congrats! xxx

Wendy I am wondering if you've had vanishing twin sydrome. If it were me I would try and get yourself referred asap to the EPAU and see if they can do a blood draw for you :winkwink:

That's a great line though....so you are def pregnant :thumbup::hugs:

I really hope we're at a start of a long line of BFP's :)

No sign of O for me yet. I've got a clear line on my OPK but it's nowhere near dark enough yet. I had a really sharp pinching sensation in my right ovary area on Friday that I thought might be O but no temp spike yet. My temps have been a bit odd but who knows what's going on! I'm actually wishing I was in the 2ww so that I would have a deadline to count down too lol!

I think your temps look great.....looks like you are heading to Ovulation :winkwink: your temps this cycle look more level than your previous couple cycles.

I know what you mean though...being in limbo/waiting for ovulation is boring! do you check your CP/CM?

Thanks for having a look at my chart. I don't chart CP because I can't reach it no matter how much I try lol! I keep an eye out for EWCM and note that but it tends to be quite scant. I've got Pre-seed lubricant that I'm hoping to try this cycle. It's tricky though because it takes away some of the spontaneity lol

Have you got a tilted uterus? Agree with you about the pre-seed...we used Conceive Plus and it always sat on the bedside unit and we usually applied it right at the very beginning so we didn't have to stop half way through. It's messy though!!! but in a nice way :blush:
The only cycle I EVER had ewcm was after my first AF when I had the implant removed. I will be totally honest and say at the time I had NO clue what the hell it was :blush:
Probably because when I had my daughters mid-nineties we didn't get told about things like that and had no internet access. It was just a case of BD CD 10-14 and that was it....if only it were like that all the time eh???? LOL!
I've learned sooooooo much since we started TTC in November :winkwink:

No my uterus is fine. I had an HSG in February and they were happy with it and my tubes.

I did have a lot of EWCM after the HSG but I've only had a wee bit since.

We've been trying for over 3.5 years now, and I've learned so much in that time. DH rolls his eyes whenever I tell him something new lol! I really love charting - I wish I'd started a long time ago but we were mostly NTNP

I too love charting and it has given me a focus following my miscarriage, OH would still prefer if we did everything au natralle but as I explain to him its my body and I like to know whats going on with it.

Well my temps are still up so if the shift continues I will have my cross hares tomorrow. I am still spotting its becoming really annoying now. Hpt was stark white this morning but it was an IC 10miu so think I will still go out and buy another to make sure.:dohh:

I've got pink spotting again today too, BD last night so that probably didn't help. I am so sick of spotting now it's not even funny! Arrgh!

Your chart looks good debzie, looks like you had a temp shift. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"