Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Yep I will wish for safe bfps for all and baby protection at 9pm tonight!

I think I'll be sitting outside with a crystal ball or several. (I have several and can never decide on a fave) I love the moon!

Hi all.

Saffy- congratulations and H&H 9 months.

Hope you have all had a nice day. Busy tidying the house, Christmas shopping and putting up the decorations. Anything to take my mind of the imminent arrival of AF. Temp continuing to drop and -ve hpt and opk.

Louby - fingers crossed at things are going positive for you.

Hi fili - loving the increased appetite and willpower for exercise!!

Loz - hope you had your busy day. I do the same so I can have a quieter Sunday

Mrsmig - how are you today?

Hi pink. Negatives here all round too. Did have a slight bit of pink in my pants today. Trying not to think that it might be implantation and also trying to prepare myself for the arrival of the witch. I wish pregnancy symptoms and pmt weren't so bloody similar.

AF is still gone here, and I have cm already...not EWCM of course, but it is a little stretchy. I'm hoping it bodes well for the fertile window if I'm producing noticeable cm one day after AF! The closer O gets, the more nervous I get lol trying to form a BD plan but I'm stumped might just let OH take the lead and see if the days he is keen to bd coincide with actual O time. Of course if it didn;t coincide with O time, I might give him a gentle or not so gentle nudge! He has already put in a request for my silky red nightie when the coast is clear again. I have told him AF is officially gone but due to unpredictability after MC, I'd rather give it a couple extra days. I let him think this is incase I bleed again, but its more so I can observe my cm without thinking it might be swimmers. :haha: Not sure if I can hold off for a couple more days though, I am getting cranky through lack of deed doing. The deed must be done!

Lol, that looks daft, me saying 'AF is still gone' but truth be told I wasn;t sure if it would start back up again! Nothing at all so far today so really unlikely for it to start up again. I want to see a + OPK asap!!

Ooh Fili, I just noticed your due date- same day as my mum's birthday! :happydance:

Hello ladies. Oh had a long talk after him saying he was too tired to dtd. For some reason this cycle he thinks i am becoming obsessed think its just because he is home to see it. He wants me to try and relax a bit. He also hates ( this cycle) the mitary precision in Dtd we were doing smep. He also mentioned b&b saying I should try and stay off here as everytime i log on i am reminded of what hapoened he just Doesnot get it. I told him I do not know what i.would have done withoutthe help and support on here but he still Doesnot get it.well rant over. May take his advice in not temping etc if there is a next cycle. Think I'm just going to have to go back to being more sneaky about theeholetemping opking and general poas addiction thing. We made up the next day and dtd twice. Feel like I am ovulating today on the full moon should be a good one.

Hope that's going to be a lucky omen Loz! :happydance:

Debzie, my Dh was the same with B&B and I had to repeatedly explain how much it helps me. At first he thought i was obsessed etc (well I am!) but now he has come round a bit. It might just take time. The poor souls don't like feeling used :awww: but you know debzie i got really angry in the end as i thought i had enough to deal with so after the 2nd miscarriage i told him i didn't care anymore and wasn't bothered about having a :baby: and it's too much of an uphill struggle if he was going to be awkward rant rant rant. Then i pretended i didnt care and 'threw out' my ttc stuff very obviously in the bin. Then amazingly he did a complete turnaround and understands now but then again with the repeated mc's he has had a crash course in ttc and even then he has failed in my book as my hubby thinks that my monthly egg lasts for 9 months so we can bd whenever!!! So the thing that worked best with him overall was 'the carrot and the stick' IYKWIM x x .

Debz, my OH has that EXACT opinion about this forum. They seem to think that we are here crying to each other 24/7 and dwelling on our losses- but thats just not true we are banding together, and supporting each other because thats what women do. If our menfolk were to read this objectively (I;m not suggesting they should, given how detailed we get talking about them) what they would see is a collection of Ladies sharing experiences and advice and a lot of love and support. If he is so down on this forum, just tell him you aren;t dwelling, you are helping other ladies who have gone through the same thing since you have good advice and support to give, why wouldn;t you?

I agree with you that maybe you should stealth-track things more, I think it freaks men out to think that we POAS alot and temp seriously and such, its far more pleasant for them to think of baby making as something that requires absolutely no help except a random bunk up every now and then. Mine knows I temp, its kind of hard to hide it when he is usually awake before me, but it will be a cold day in hell when I duscuss my OPK's with him! I might go as far as to say I can predict approaching eggy if he asks but thats about it.

Good job you guys made up...I expect maybe he gave it some thought and realised that being negative about your forum activities is just not a good idea!

The fact is, everything can remind you of what was lost. I had to speak to a tax credits person yesterday, and I got upset on the phone, remembering that the last time I rang them, was to tell them about the new pregnancy. Found a dress I havent seen in a few weeks...not since I was pregnant. Found a rum flavoured truffle amongst some stuff today, got upset, it was what I craved. This forum reminds me that I am not alone, its priceless. As long as we have support, those everyday things that will always remind us, are just that little bit easier to deal with. :hugs:

Oooh there is a thing I really do try to hide from OH- the little outbursts of tears. I know theres nothing wrong with crying, but he has seen me do it so much that I try now to control it. His parents are ill, and he is perma-stressed. Last thing he needs is me not in control of my faculties!

Thanks so much for you kind words and support ladies. If there is a next cycle then it will mark a full year of charting so I might have that one off. I tried to explain to him that I can look anywhere and be reminded like you said. He thinks I should put it all behind me as if. Well rant over, he is at the pub so I hope he comes home in a good mood so I can jump on him again. lol.

Oh dear he doesnt get it does he, tell him you can 'move on', but you don't want to 'put it behind you' like he suggests, because its just not possible, but it is possible to move on and still cherish your memories. Tell him to quit being a stubborn bloke and to just love you, and in turn, you will refrain from going into too much TTC detail with him. I think that sounds like a decent compromise, especially as you have us lot for the TTC details.

For the record, I have never known a man come home from the pub unhappy. Unstable on their feet yes, but unhappy? not often!

I actually think that one cycle off for a break is a great reward for completing a full year of it, I expect it depends on how you find your routine when tracking. If you enjoy it you might miss it, but if its a pain then a break will be lovely. No temping etc, drink wine when you feel like it, make love for the sake of it, and you might find you get a BFP after your break!

Oh dear he doesnt get it does he, tell him you can 'move on', but you don't want to 'put it behind you' like he suggests, because its just not possible, but it is possible to move on and still cherish your memories. Tell him to quit being a stubborn bloke and to just love you, and in turn, you will refrain from going into too much TTC detail with him. I think that sounds like a decent compromise, especially as you have us lot for the TTC details.

For the record, I have never known a man come home from the pub unhappy. Unstable on their feet yes, but unhappy? not often!

I actually think that one cycle off for a break is a great reward for completing a full year of it, I expect it depends on how you find your routine when tracking. If you enjoy it you might miss it, but if its a pain then a break will be lovely. No temping etc, drink wine when you feel like it, make love for the sake of it, and you might find you get a BFP after your break!

Thanks again hun. Last cycle and the one before he was all up for it I could discuss anything with him then bam this cycle is different. I think secretly he is as frustrated as I am but would not dare show it. He wont be too unstable on his feet as I am at work tomorrow morning and so he has to look after dd. I think I do need a break from temping may still opk as I am a poas addict. x

Question for all you lovely ladies!

Started miscarrying on November 29th. Bleeding stopped on December 4th. It's been 11 days since I started miscarrying. The past few days I have had a SUPER high libido. Temps are all over the place and CM has been watery, but not quite egg white yet. Today I had AF like cramps, but it was mostly on the left side with slight twinges on the right. What's going on???? Should I expect to ovulate this month at all?

You may do Sarah. I remember when I first joined this forum just after my last mc myself and a couple of others saying our libido was through the roof, so I'd say what you are feeling is normal, totally normal.
Fil - the spell is done.
Debzie - so sorry you feel like this today. I agree that a month off might do you good.

I nearly burnt the house down with the candle!!!! All is ok now though!

Thanks mrs migg, I hope the spell works for us all!

Sarah, oh yes there's every chance you will ovulate, hope you've started opk testing!! Those signs sound really good.

Nack all on any of my tests today. I wish I could just wait until my period is about 3 days late, like "normal" people. Then just casually while walking through tesco, like my friend said to her hubby while walking past the pregnancy tests "oh, I think we might need one of these" and then it's all tickety boo.
You ladies are the nicest bunch of girls I could have hoped to meet under these circumstances and it breaks my heart that we all have to put ourselves through this heartache every day.

Hi everybody!!!

Hows is everyone 2day/nite??

oh the spell sounds interesting! hope it works out just right!

Debzie - i have just put everything down to that men dont understand anything about us women! we think completly diff from each other, the problem arises cuz women no this but men dont understand that we think and feel diff from them and so then in turn the dont understand what our feelings are!

Not much to report here! only did 1 OPK 2day and it is still very light! what happens if it gets darker after hours, is that the final result or should i be readin it before 30mins? didnt temp this morning as had a very lazy lay in with the hubby! :winkwink: maybe give it a go 2moro! very sore tooth 2nite so gna lay up on sofa and catchup on xfactor! cant even drink a cupa tea as it pains the ache! maybe some painkillers would be good! xmas shopping 2moro,excited as dont have much done at all, i also got paid yday so at long last i have some money to do some shoppin with!

Hope everybody well!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"