Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Are you ok? Are sleeping ok?

Actually yes. If it wasn't for the fact I am not symptom spotting this month, and am only 4dpo.....

Out for the count every night at 10pm (unheard of for me) and sound asleep until 6 ish. My morning temps are all at the right time at the moment :)

Oooh, tempting, but you would feel really bad watching him look for it. Don't think of it as having a babysitter, just security. Your DH would never be able to concentrate on his meeting if he was worrying about you being there with no protection so soon after what happened.

Oooh, tempting, but you would feel really bad watching him look for it.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Oh, Lozdi. You really haven't been on this thread long! I would have no qualms whatsoever about letting him look for it, as its his own silly fault it fell out, and if he hung his jacket up rather than dumping it on a chair making the room look untidy (untidier, I should say) it wouldn't have happened. But a rearranged trip would inconvenience me more on balance!

Oooh, tempting, but you would feel really bad watching him look for it.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Oh, Lozdi. You really haven't been on this thread long! I would have no qualms whatsoever about letting him look for it, as its his own silly fault it fell out, and if he hung his jacket up rather than dumping it on a chair making the room look untidy (untidier, I should say) it wouldn't have happened. But a rearranged trip would inconvenience me more on balance!

Wicked woman emum! :rofl: I am just wondering how long all that thought process took whilst mr emum was on his way back to seeing the passport :rofl: Although I have to confess that in very exceptional circumstances, such as, let's see....... DH planning a trip away during my fertile window.... the passport. would be. BURNT!!!!!!!!! :muaha:

LOL ok, good point. I suppose the 2ww is the best time for him to get it over with.

When my youngest was born, I had strict instructions NOT to go into labour on one particular day out of a 2 week time frame, because OH was working that entire 2 weeks and this one day was his only day off, and he wanted a sleep in. Of course I gave birth right that very morning, on his day off. We didn;t live together then, and werent really together (long story) so it was weird but it was funny too. Gave birth within 17 mins of getting to maternity...then had to wait 6 whole hours to get discharged! I guess the point is, regardless of stage, a man should always be ready to deal with pregnancy related kafuffle!

LOL ok, good point. I suppose the 2ww is the best time for him to get it over with.

When my youngest was born, I had strict instructions NOT to go into labour on one particular day out of a 2 week time frame, because OH was working that entire 2 weeks and this one day was his only day off, and he wanted a sleep in. Of course I gave birth right that very morning, on his day off. We didn;t live together then, and werent really together (long story) so it was weird but it was funny too. Gave birth within 17 mins of getting to maternity...then had to wait 6 whole hours to get discharged! I guess the point is, regardless of stage, a man should always be ready to deal with pregnancy related kafuffle!

My dd was due on Monday, November 9th 2009. I went 4 days over and gave birth on the one day I was hoping not to - Friday 13th. Bloody typical.

Emum, it really blows goats that they are not treating it as a crime. It must have been completely traumatising for you both. Bless your hubby getting you some security. I had a good snigger at the thought of the passport getting a swift kick. The same thought would have gone through my mind too.

Eveing ladies, just had a quick read through since today. Fili, glad today went well (apart from the wired guy ergh) had no idea you were having to pay for your treatment though!
Emum, love the 'babysitter' arranged by you OH what a cutie making sure his lady is safe :) would defo give that passport a little kick though - just for the entertainmet of the frantic search display he will put on :haha:
Can't believe the police arnt doing anymore regarding the burglary/assault, that's just awful!!:growlmad:

I hope everyone is having a lovely Friday evening. Literally just had a quick swiz through the posts so will catc up properly later on tonight or tomorrow as we are off out for tea yum yum!!

:haha: at burgers bouncing on the ground!!

Mrs mig - Mine too earlier. My post about 'checking your cervical' might have confused some new lurkers!

Fili - test queen. So if my opk was super negative (i.e whiter than snow as Mrsmig said) means I might be out of it for this month? No sore boobs which I used to get pre mc but haven't since but achy cramps though.

My OH found my pee pot that I forgot I'd left hiding next to the toilet from this morning. I don't throw it away right after in case I need to recheck. However I forgot to throw it out so had to explain what is was for. He doesn't realise the extent of my ttc arsenal so was a bit surprised I had any pregnancy tests left, needless to say I didn't elaborate on my ic opk's etc.

I had a white as snow opk yesterday and this morning but the one I did later this morning had a faint line. The hpt was whiter than snow though. I'm trying not to think about it. I would love to hold off testing till midweek if AF doesn't turn up. I have an frer but I don't want to waste it if I'm not pregnant. Which is ridiculous I suppose.

My OH is a friday 13th baby. He is proud of it!

I'm flat out after today, I'm half way through my beer, and really getting fuzzy. Going to go sleep soon and hope there is an end to AF in the morning!

G'nite Ladies :flower::sleep:

Does Mr Miggins realise that he needs to find a new hidey place for the remaining 6? I dont say a word to OH about my tests, he sees them all over the bathroom thats enough lol I get told off because sometimes a OPK packet gets away from me without me noticing and we find it on the floor. I'm so messy!

Got some stress today, I wont do details but its money stress. I am melting down left right and center, with moments of clarity and positivity in between. I'm still TTC, money wont stop me, we have so much baby stuff already the only expense a new baby will bring is nappies! Unless I have a girl...unless she likes boys things!

He doesn't need to find a new hiding place, I ain't going in his knicker drawer.
Regarding money, my sympathies. My OH was forced out of his job this time last year due to the company going bust. He was owed 13 grand in wages. He hasnt found another job yet. My mum doesn't think we should have another baby but I don't want him not having a job to be the reason I never have another child. At 38 I don't want to wait a few more years, and like you, we still have all the baby stuff. With the last loss my plan was to get Edie nappy trained in the spring, so it would have been one out of nappies, one in. So we wouldn't have noticed that expense. And my hope is that by the time it does happen again for us he will have found something. It's so hard though, he is an educated bloke but he hasn't even had an interview. I hope your situation resolves itself soon.

Mrs mig - Mine too earlier. My post about 'checking your cervical' might have confused some new lurkers!

Fili - test queen. So if my opk was super negative (i.e whiter than snow as Mrsmig said) means I might be out of it for this month? No sore boobs which I used to get pre mc but haven't since but achy cramps though.

My OH found my pee pot that I forgot I'd left hiding next to the toilet from this morning. I don't throw it away right after in case I need to recheck. However I forgot to throw it out so had to explain what is was for. He doesn't realise the extent of my ttc arsenal so was a bit surprised I had any pregnancy tests left, needless to say I didn't elaborate on my ic opk's etc.

Pink, I just checked my 'records' and my opk was white as snow on 7dpo, a tiny faint line 8dpo a bit more on 9dpo. The biggest clue was using a CBFM stick which clearly showed two lines at 10dpo. The opk's never got anywhere near as dark as a positive opk though. Pee pot arsenal - love it!!

Hi Ladies :hi: I hope you all have a productive weekend.

For those with the bad weather, stay warm and safe. :flower:

AFM... Not much to report, checking in on a few threads/BnB friends and of course still hanging in here for my testing threads as promised!!! I have Dec, Jan, and Feb going now! (PM me for the links) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

Hi MrsMM - hope you are having a relaxing start to the weekend now that the witch has left.

Evening all!!

Well this is def a quick read and go, im feelin dreadful 2nite! :growlmad: dont no whether its the cold weather running me down or this AF has really taken it out of me!

Thanks for all the advice everybody! yip its def a Basal Body Thermometer, strange eh?!!! well we will see 2moro morning haha! hubby home 2nite, he may be freaked out and what all i have purchased this week while he has been away!

Glad 2day went well Fili, well obv apart from the creepy man who so could have not sat right beside u! i wud have got up and left too! And YES, of course im doin a blue peter :haha: they are all stuck to the page with dates and times :haha: i love it!!!! Thanks for the tip!:thumbup:
Pink- 'wee pot' just great :haha:

Lozdi - hope AF comes to an end by 2moro!

Maybe speak to all u guys later and get a proper catchup! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->