Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Night Tara, hope you feel better tomorrow.

Emum - I forgot to ask last week how you got on with your waxing?

Hello Ladies! I had the day off to go christmas shopping with my mum which is why I've been quiet today :) I'm knackered now. It was bloody freezing and my mum's a shopping machine! Just chilling out tonight with the DH watching DVD's because our sky's not getting fixed until Sunday. Luckily the TV in the bedroom has freeview so we can still see X factor tomorrow night!

Ickle, your vodka sounds bloody amazing!!! I love turkish delight - how did you make it?

Here's the recipe - https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/1803646/turkish-delight-vodka

I forgot to wash the icing sugar off though so mine looks a bit dodgy. Read the comments because there's some good advice about how to stop it looking yuck :)

and another question, on the instructions for the thermometer it says ther is only 3 ways of gettin a temp, 1-mouth,2-underarm and 3-bum??????????? :help:

Are you sure that's a BBT therm and not a normal fever therm? As long as it measures to 2 decimal places it shouldn't matter :)

Fili - Glad your drip went well. Do you need to get this again or is that it for now?

Emum - I'm disgusted that they won't investigate the assault on your DH. They could've killed him ffs! I agree with whoever said that you should contact your MP. I can understand why your DH has hired the bodyguard - you and the kids are his most treasured possessions, and he'd never forgive himself if something happened why he was away.

AFM - BFN this morning but its still very early days. My temp is still high (highest ever for 7DPO) still lots of cramping and boobs are very sore too, so if nothing else I think I've had a stronger ov this time.

I'm going to my cake decorating class tomorrow so I'll be quiet again - unless there's any lines on my test in the morning of course lol!

Hi ickle - glad you had such a nice day with your mum. I was wondering where you where. Oooh the cake decorating class sounds interesting. Are you making and decorating your own Christmas cake? I make my own mincemeat for mince pies. Lots of work but so good I could eat it straight out of the jar!!

Hi Ladies, I am just dropping in to say hi and give you a success story. I had an early mc at 5w 1d and got pregnant less than two weeks later. I am now 5w 2d with awesome beta results....hoping this will be our take home baby! Good luck and keep trying!!

It is our Christmas cakes but they're supplying them for us, so it's easier for them to know how much ingredients we'll need. I'll post pics tomorrow.

DH made Jamie Oliver's mince pies last year. They were mincemeat with cranberries added made into pinwheel with puff pastry sitting in a filo pastry nest with almonds and icing sugar on the top. Going to get him to make some tomorrow now lol!

Welcome Saffy, thanks for passing on your good news, wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!
Morning all, does anybody have plans for the weekend? We have in laws staying which is always a bit stressful for me!
Ickle, have you tested yet? I dreamed last night I had a bfp and it was so vivid. When I woke up I believed for a while that I was pregnant. Did an hpt but it was snow white, not even a ghost of a line. Starting to think that this is an AF cycle rather than a bfp.

Morning girls. Ickle I love decorating and making cakes!!! I'd love to join a decorating class. My mum's a shopping machine too! :haha: I'm not! All online for me! I only have to have another drip in 4 weeks time.

Welcome Saffy and congratulations!!!

Mrs migg - will you do another opk today? my hpt at 8dpo was snow white too. Great dream!!!:happydance: x x x

No nightmares for me :happydance: - I always have nightmares around 11/12dpo if i'm pregnant and i know that if i have one, it's my body telling me i will miscarry.

You keep that positivity ! You have so much going in your favour this time. Opk- do you think I should? What time? And Ickle those cakes sound fab.
My mum is a total shopping machine too, I have never seen anything like her in action. We have spent many happy hours trawling Meadowhall together, in my pre poverty days!

Try later this evening with very undiluted wee, so you may need to hold off drinking for a few hours if you can. Then do 2 just in case one is not reliable.

Jamie Oliver's mince pies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My hunger is off the scale. The steroids make you hungry anyway never mind anything else. Do you have a link to that recipe ickle? This morning i have eaten: TWO bacon and melted cheese sandwiches, 5 pickled onions, 10 olives, 1 packet of salt and vinegar crisps, 1 banana and I am still revenously hungry!! I could sooooooooo eat a mince pie or 10. Going running later to try to make sure my circulation is flowing and then going swimming so hopefully it will burn off some of this. But my god, never felt hunger like this before.

You keep that positivity ! You have so much going in your favour this time. Opk- do you think I should? What time? And Ickle those cakes sound fab.
My mum is a total shopping machine too, I have never seen anything like her in action. We have spent many happy hours trawling Meadowhall together, in my pre poverty days!

You know what mrs migg I WAS earning a lot of money, hubby's business was going great and we had oodles of spare cash and it didn't make me happy at all. At the mo hubby's business isn't doing so well anymore, i'm not earning, money's dwindling fast, we have medical bills, no holidays will be planned for a long time, no new clothes etc etc and if this baby works out i will be happier than i've ever been in my entire life penniless or otherwise!! The babies will last forever won't they and things always work out in the end as long as you stick together :hugs::hugs:

Morning ladies.
Welcome stuffy an congrats to you. Hope you have a H&H 9 months :)

Omg that's so strange a too had a dream last night that I got a BFP it was as clear as day and i also woke up and thought it was true too!!! Very strange!! Did a hpt today with gnu and 'think' I can see a little something but not sure if it's in my head or not?! Asked OH and he said he could see a little shadow? Also did an opk on sum and as clear as day there is a second line - what does this mean??
Fili this will be your take gown baby for sure and you will be the happiest you have ever been for it :)
Xxx

Good morning Ladies!

Saffy sorry for your loss, and big congratulations on the new life! :flower:

I have a busy day ahead, my saturdays are often frantic-I do everything I need to so I can be super lazy on a sunday.

AF has gone! Just gone! Now its all about POAS :haha: The almost 7 day AF has done mine and OH's heads in, we are looking forward to some serious cuddling! :happydance::sex:

Morning Lozdi, morning Louby! Louby your typos made me giggle, sorry!
Fil, I totally agree. A few years ago I was with my ex husband. I had a much better paid job than I do now, he had a well paid job, but after a year of marriage he decided he never wanted children. It was all I ever wanted. That man made me so miserable. This year, my OH has been out of work and I have lost 2 babies but because of my daughter I am happier than I have ever been. You will be too.

Fil, do you remember me telling you about my witch friend? It is the full moon and Lunar eclipse tonight and I have asked her if she will do a protection spell for you as she is out and about doing her stuff tonight. She said can we both concentrate and focus our aim at 9pm and light a candle to help.
Every little helps!xx

Lunar eclipse?????? SWEET!!!!! I will be out there in a circle of crystals soaking up those luny vibes! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Haha terrible typos - using my iPhone and it changes words willy nilly haha xxx

Its damn rude of a phone to presume it knows better about what you are trying to type >.< I wont touch an iphone, and that is one of the main reasons!

All my typos are created by myself! :haha:

Aww thanks mrs migg :cry: i'm so touched! Thank-you x x x 9pm and i'll light my wedding candle. Should I just think about protecting my baby and wishing for your safe bfp too or is there something else I should do?

Glad you can get back to bd-ing Loz!! My af lasted about 7 days this time but the last 2 were spotting.

My abdomen feels really 'tight' never experienced that before!

Yeah that's pretty much it Fil, just focus on what we are asking for really. She is going to take the request to her coven meeting on Monday night too. I shall be thinking positive thoughts for us all to try to get us all a bit of good energy. It's a good night for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->