Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Now I am wondering if I see something. I may well be imagining it though. My quandary is this, I am down to 1 ic, my frer, a load of opks and I am skint. I am holding in wee.
What to do?

aww fili - I am glad you have your scan for tomorrow. The waiting is the worst and in some ways I hope it means things get started for you but I also hope things have improved too and beany was a slow grower.

yes Iam at work, Mondays make it difficult to pop in gotta be more stealthy!

Now I am wondering if I see something. I may well be imagining it though. My quandary is this, I am down to 1 ic, my frer, a load of opks and I am skint. I am holding in wee.
What to do?

If you've done one already today, then the obvious answer is to wait until tomorrow or even Tuesday. If you do another now and it is BFN but AF doesn't arrive in another couple of days, you'll be up the wall if you have no way to buy more tests to double check what's going on. Even if it was BFP today, it wouldn't change anything would it, other than bring joy earlier? (by which I mean, you don't need to start any treatment do you when you get your BFP again?)

I'm keeping things crossed for you.

Try an opk mrs migg! Do it now! Tell me when you've done what you see after ten minutes

Just laughing at how sensible and correct your advice is emum compared to mine!!

I know that was brilliant!!!! So brilliant in fact that I am taking both pieces of advice.
Emum you are so right, I am going to leave the hpts till tomorrow.
Fil, done an opk. Faint line.

Ok well that matches mine when i was 14 dpo the line was only faint. It was 5/10 faint with 10 being the darkest. What was yours?

About the same I'd say. I have just been for a walk and feel utterly sick. I have a pot of wee and my frer in the bathroom. This is lunacy.

Aww :hugs: mrsm. I wish we could just know one way or the other at 7dpo then we wouldn't have all this worry and stress. I would wait till tomorrow now to use your frer. It might be a late implanter (9dpo) so still might take a couple of days to show.

I'm going to wait till tomorrow. I will be technically late by then as well. I went for a walk this morning with Mark and Edie and the dog, and we saw a rainbow. I took it as a sign!

Keeping everything crossed for you mrs miggins!

Afm - Feeling horrible so I'm off for a sleep soon to see if it helps. Now I'm hoping I don't ov because I'm really not in the mood for BDing. I was feeling nauseous earlier while DH was on the phone. He asked if I'd done a test because I was feeling sick in the morning. Reminded him that I haven't ovulated yet but he didn't seem convinced so I POAS just to keep him happy. Like I need an excuse! BFN - no surprise there lol!

Hi ladies :) just walking home from work. Ickle i hope you feel better soon :( I'll catch up when i get home haha

MrsMig I really hope that rainbow is a sure sign for you!

Aw Ickle I'm sorry your feeling crap :hugs: hope you are feeling better soon!

Fili I'm so glad you have got an appointment for tomorrow, I will be thinking of you lovely :flower:

xx

migs go pee on something! :haha: i got a +opk the day i got my bfp so you could pee on one of those if you don't want to frer it

opk's are getting pinker for me - you think that means eggy will be dispatching soon? i wonder...

Ickle, sorry you feel crap :-(
Pichi, I'm waiting till tomorrow now. If AF isn't here tomorrow she is officially late. I may unleash the frer on Wednesday.
Antelope is very quiet, hope she is ok.
Edit - I reckon so Pichi! Get doing that deed!!

Ickle - feel better soon, hope the nap helps. Maybe its your ovaries going into overdrive!!

Pichi - could be. I don't seem to get the fade in that others do. Day before very -ve then increasingly darker for that day till +ve, then very light therafter. Get bding just in case.

Hi Louby.

Yeah pichi!
Mrs migg you're defo preggo!! I just know it! Hope you are...
I'm getting some cramps now...
I just had a quick imaginative moment where I went for my scan tomorrow and there was a perfect 8 weeks baby. It was lovely, I escaped for 10 seconds at least where I really believed it. That means a growth spurt of 1.5cm in 5 days :haha:

Fili - tomorrow can't come quick enough and then you'll have some answers hopefully. Big :hugs:

Fili my fingers are crossed something amazing happens for you :)

Mrs miggins i also have my fingers crossed for your bfp tomorrow :D

pink i get a sort of fade in then fade out as well...:) so bd'ing will be on the cards haha

EDIT: photo of me and my OH nearly 2 years ago at a friends wedding. i was 12 weeks prego in this haha i look like i have some dodgy thing on my cheek but i am guessing it was just the light :nope:

PHOTO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->