Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Thanks Pink. I think they're just being stubborn this month. I wonder if this flare up/bug I'm coming down with could affect ovulation. I'll have to google that later. I'm not going into work today, just going to have a quiet day resting.

Ickle, how frustrating. A day resting is a really good idea. Pink are you working today?

Thanks Pink and Fil.
Dodger, what lovely pics I love your dress, you look gorgeous.
Well, no news to report here. I was tempted to crack open the frer but such a snowy white space on the ic this morning I just think it would be a waste. I am thinking AF is going to turn up later on today or tomorrow. It's strange because what I had yesterday (and still a bit this morning) feels so much like pregnancy nausea. I would have put money on it yesterday. I am getting AF style cramps today though. It's really annoying because AF is hardly ever late for me. Any other month she would have been here by now. I have saved my fmu in case I cave and decide to use the frer later though.

Aww lovely pics dodger! You and hubby look sooooooo in love!! :hugs: X x
Hiya hope, I can't keep up with this thread either!! Everyone is a massive chatterbox!!
where are you up to? Have you had any test results back yet? Are you ttc?
I'm going to call my contact at st marys today to see if they can get me in for another scan this week. I'm not waiting 2 weeks like the other hospital said. Then I'm opting for the tablets. X x

Fili i have got my appt with the recurrent miscarriage consultant on 9 feb so should get my results then. I am still waiting to have a non pregnancy scan which apparently is scheduled for the 8th feb even though i have had no official notification. I am going to see if they will bring it forward thou as i ovulated 5 days earlier than normal this month, first week of jan, so i am sort of hoping that i will ovulate the first week of feb and i would like to ttc like mad.

I am so fed up of waiting to be able to try again, totally sucks, feels like me life is on hold all the time

You are brave opting for the tablets, a few friends have had them and didn't enjoy them but i totally understand your need to. I suppose i have been lucky that even though all my miscarriages were missed, i would start to bleed the day after i had the 12w scans and for the last mmc i had to wait about 5 days. Its strange, its as if my mind has accepted there is no longer a baby their and its time to let it go.

I think i would have a d&c if i am unfortunate enough to have a miscarriage again, i haven't had a d&c yet and i lost 4 pints of blood with the 3rd mmc and was in a bit of mess, don't think i could go through that again

I hope you get your scan this week and not wait, do these hospitals not realise how painful the whole ordeal is. They seem to make you wait weeks

Morning to everyone else, i suppose i should get dressed and think about going for a run before i start work :(

Thanks hope, yes the waiting sucks!! I feel your frustration! X x x Im putting mine down to bad luck now and even thinking of going it alone next time with no treatment whatsoever!! Heard so many stories of bad luck now where they're unexplained like mine!

Do you? I'm convinced I'm out. Something would have shown up on those damn tests by now surely.

Hello Ladies. I'm beat today, kids woke at 4 am and decided to have a 4 hours long fight. By the time my alarm went off I was so sleep deprived I can hardly think. The good news is, up until being kept up I dreamed of aliens not babies and nice aliens too because although they did kidnap me, they were very nice and granted my every wish! (Mainly wished for peace and silence). I'm keeping it short today as at only 8;41 am it feels like its past midnight already.

Ickle I had a bug years ago that made my AF 2 weeks late which I didn't give much thought to at the time, so yup being ill can throw off O.

Oh yeah the tablets are bloody painful but don't want another d and c which was pain free and quick and easy!

How long are you waiting before looking at the tests and what miu are they?

Morning all!:wave:
MrsMig im with fili I think it is still looking quite good! I have everything crossed for you hun, praying af keeps at bay! :hugs: xxxx
FIli, hope you are feeling as well as can be today?
Loz, a 4am wake up call is not nice :( Oliver fell out of bed for the first time ever last night bless him! He made a massive bang....that was quickly followed by a loud cry! He had cut his lip open the poor love!
Ickle, I'm hoping something happens for you tomorrow. If you go by your last cycle following mc it could be very likely right? fxd xxx
How is everyone else today??
xxxx

Hope, I do hope that scan gets brought forward for you. Waiting to ttc must be so so hard.
Fil, I think you are brave going for the tablets too although I also understand why you are doing that.
My tests are the 10miu ic's. I am leaving them for hours, days in the bathroom cabinet, all lined up. Well until this morning when I scooped them all up and threw them in the bin in disgust. I still have this mornings though and there is absolutely bugger all there.
Loz, hope you manage to catch up on some sleep. Are your boys at home all day or are they at school/playgroup? I'm not sure how old they both are I'm sorry.

Oh, are you SURE you're squinting and holding them in the light etc? They are really difficult to see... I'm having a £5 bet that you're pregnant this month. Missing af doesn't make sense otherwise. Did you ov later?

No, it was a day or two earlier than last month even taking into account ff getting it wrong.
I have even put a brighter bulb in the bathroom. There is nothing on those strips.

He is 3 and half. He has been in his big big boy bed for ages and never fallen out so I think he had a little bit of a shock god love him!
MrsMig I could hardly see anything on my cheapies with fmu (as from the pics) they were better in the afternoon. I didn't think the digi would work with the cheapies being so faint and they were the 10miu ones too, but it did! If I were you with late af I would totally pee on the frer :) xxxxx

Well technically she isn't late yet. Last month my cycle was 29 days, although that's unusual for me. In some ways if AF does come at least it means I haven't had the weird short cycle which would be a good thing. I have been using the ic's in the afternoon as well. I think I need to give it till tomorrow.

Oh now I see in your ticker he is 3! How many times must I have read that? Silly me.

Yeah def give it till tomorrow mrs migg.

They gave me another scan!!!!! Tomorrow at 9.30. I'm really hoping that this squatter has bitten the dust lol so I can get this over with! Praying that there is no more faint hb left...

Aw Fili that post made me feel so sad. I'm really pleased they are scanning you tomorrow though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->