Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

AFM - my digi was calling at me today so I took it using smu at 11am and this is what I got......OMFG :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::dance::dance::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
I still cant quite believe it!!! xxxx

Attachments

• aaaa.jpg
    aaaa.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 2
:happydance: Thats lovely Louby :flower:

I fancy a 3 hour long bath and a read, then dreaded sleep. If I can go tonight with no bad dreams I'll be happy! :flower: G'night Ladies.

Hi Louby! Vie is make up and skincare, used to be Virgin Vie back in Clobo's day!
AF is due tomorrow or Tuesday however every other cycle I tend to be early so I wouldn't have been surprised to see her today. Today has actually driven me round the twist.

Oh I bet the parties are quite popular then :)
Well that's a good sign that she hasn't shown as yet. I'm hoping she doesn't show over the next couple of days either lovely, your so not out yet by any means. I'm sorry your day has driven you insane hun :hugs:

Just took a quick peek at your chart and that is a real good temp spike. I know you were sleep deprived but I'm not sure it would effect it that much - would it? Fxd that temp stays nicely elevated for you tomorrow :hugs: xxxxx

Thanks Louby. I was convinced I was out before today, but I felt exactly like I did in my last pregnancy this afternoon. Having said all that now I feel like I have AF style cramps. Please can we fast forward until Wednesday?

YAY!! for the digi Louby!! Its nice to get 'written' confirmation of your lines yesterday.

Night night Loz. No more dreams tonight. My mind waves to ickles ovaries will dispel any bad dreams too!!

Don't know if anyone knows this or not, but apparelty eating potato chips or anything with starch right before bed causes bad dreams....

Guess it has something to do with the chemicals that are created when the body breaks down the starch.

Just a FYI to anyone craving potato chips at bed time!! :wacko:

Thought i would come out for lurkville and post something for a change. I read this thread every night religiously but you are all so active on it daily i feel that i can't keep up with it and remember what all of you have said

Anyway, just wanted to say how flipping pretty you all are and is so nice to put names to faces

Fili - hope you are bearing up, i have had more contact with you than anyone else so feel i know you slightly better. you are just how i pictured you once you said you were a school teacher!

Congrats louby on ya bfp

Daren't put a picture of me up,i hate my picture being taken, especially since i have put so much weight on

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Dodger, glad your temps are still down. I can't imagine having to wait so long to get started again :hugs:

Me too... I'm hating this wait. If I wasn't bleeding I wouldn't be waiting. Darn me and my not liking messy sex. :growlmad: I'm glad you haven't had to deal with this kind of wait. :hugs:

That makes mine 16 days away. I don't want to go now I had a nap on the sofa and just woke up from a nightmare that I could say was the worst I had ever had, except the ones with my last pg were just as bad. This time I was in a hospital having a scan and they said that the baby had a heart problem and a HR of 40. I sincerely hope this is just my brain hashing out my fears and not an indication of a problem- like it was last time. I'm rather shaken it was so reaslistic and OH was there too, and one of the EPAU docs I saw last time. Sorry this is a depressing post but theres no way I can talk to OH about nightmares. My PMA just went up in nightmare smoke.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I've been having disturbing vivid dreams too but mine are a side effect of one of my medications. I can only just look at our cat without shuddering after a dream on Friday night. Last nights were even worse and I had a couple of them since I had broken sleep. That'd be another bonus to getting pregnant for me - 9 months off meds so no more freaky dreams!!

I'd love it if your dreams were because of pregnancy!

Hello everyone... Hope everyone has had a good weekend!

I have been MIA most if this weekend, between supporting the hubby's bike racing yesterday out on the very windy and cold North Sea coast and otherwise much flat pack assembly and DIY'ing for me for the rest of the weekend. Before you think that sounds like a boring weekend.... It always makes me feel accomplished and productive. Last year we moved into this brand new house, which came in a completely unfinished state. So I have been gradually working my way through the house, painting and laying laminate flooring, as well as some doing some furnishing - thus the flat pack assembly!

As I am the one who does all the DIY in our household, it's part of the positive in me not being three months pregnant by now. And we all know how few positives there are in our circumstances! But if I was pregnant, I'd have to be relying on my DIY-hating hubby to do the rest of the house. At least the way things are, I'm hoping I will be able to finish all painting and floor laying by the time I am BD'ing again around ov, and certainly before I get a BFP. Then the house at least will be in a ready state for bringing home a baby. We'll have just the nursery to furnish and do finishing touches to, once we get that :bfp:!

Sorry for the ramble! AF has been quite different than normal for me so far. I have never really got PMS cramps before, but have done this time, and seem to be getting bigger clots than normal - sorry TMI! But I guess that's all normal for first one after the mc. Can't wait to be done and onto poas'ing! :)

I love your attitude about it!! I'm glad too that things are getting done and ready. It must feel so nice every time you finish a room or project!

AFM - my digi was calling at me today so I took it using smu at 11am and this is what I got......OMFG :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::dance::dance::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
I still cant quite believe it!!! xxxx

WHOOOHOOOO! We all told ya! So excited for you hun!

Thanks Louby. I was convinced I was out before today, but I felt exactly like I did in my last pregnancy this afternoon. Having said all that now I feel like I have AF style cramps. Please can we fast forward until Wednesday?

:hugs::hugs::hugs: I think you are still too early and I'm hoping hoping hoping for that bfp for you!

Here's a couple of pics of me, just so I can join the pic party. lol

https://farm7.staticflickr.com/6156/6166537315_9a34860664.jpg

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5244/5309934048_d03c948e66.jpg

Aww lovely pics dodger! You and hubby look sooooooo in love!! :hugs: X x
Hiya hope, I can't keep up with this thread either!! Everyone is a massive chatterbox!!
where are you up to? Have you had any test results back yet? Are you ttc?
I'm going to call my contact at st marys today to see if they can get me in for another scan this week. I'm not waiting 2 weeks like the other hospital said. Then I'm opting for the tablets. X x

Morning ladies.

Another high this morning. I was looking over old charts though and realised that the month I got pregnant and the cycle after the mc, I ov'd on cd27 but I'd taken them out of my stats because of the weird LPs. So hopefully that's what's happening this cycle.

I wasn't feeling great yesterday and got worse and worse as they day went on. Not sure if I'm coming down with something or if it's an arthritis flare up. Went to bed before 9pm but couldn't get comfortable so ended up having to take painkillers. Feeling ok this morning but still a bit spaced out. So sorry if this is rambling nonsense :)

Mornign Ladies

Ickle - sorry my thoughts couldn't get your ovaries going. Hopefully you'll ov tomorrow going on your previous cycles.

Dodger - fab pictures. I love wedding pics and you both look lovley and so happy.

Fili - You need to get that scan this week, I really hope you get one. How are you? How are the symptoms? :hugs:

Mrmig - I second fili and that AF stays away for at least 9 months.

Loz - hope you slept well with no bad dreams.

Hope - I was wondering where to you got to. Hope you are okay.

Hi to all the other ladies. Getting ready for work. Didn't sleep well so just want to stay snuggled in bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->