Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Hello Everyone! I've been reading, but haven't had time to reply!

Congrats on your BFP Louby! That's wonderful!! There is definitely some baby dust in the air around here!

Mrs Miggins - I think you are pregnant. Don't ask me why - I just have a feeling!!!

Fili - Good luck at your scan tomorrow! I hate to say this, but I hope everything is just over so that you can move on. I'm still crossing my fingers for a miracle though!

Hi to everyone else! I LOVE reading all about how you're feeling and what's going on in your lives!

AFM - I'm feeling really good today. I have had just slight cramping for the past few days and, of course, the horrible nausea and heartburn, but it's a small price to pay. I have my first prenatal visit on Wednesday and then my scan next week, so I'm getting excited.

Hey Sarah! Good to see you! I thought you had been quiet but hoped you were just happily enjoyed being pregnant, I was right!
Pichi, love the pic! You both look lovely.
Ickle I hope you are feeling a bit better.
Tara, where are you hiding?
It's funny that you all think I'm pregnant. I do too if I'm honest, I just need the damn tests to tell me so!

MRS MIG I cannot wait till you test tomorr! BFP I see! :dust:

LOUBY CONGRATS! Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!

FILI FXD! I hope tomorrow goes better than you could expect!

ICKLE I hope you feel better soon Hun!

AFM... Nothing much happening, awaiting AF. I expected AF to be here by now and set up donations, I think that I am going to keep them scheduled as it is next week and if AF shows, I still have a chance. Push them back couple of days and move forward. I am just nervous as to why AF is missing. And of course ladies... I took an IC Saturday and stark white as it should be. Hoping I have a chance where I get AF or not...:dust:

MrsMM, Did you get donations this month? Your chart is looking mighty fine if you did. I noticed your last couple of cycle have been 28 days or so it is strange as to where your AF might be.

Hi Sarah-anne - I won't be here to see your scan pics. Argh what am I going to do without you all next week?

Pichi - another wonderful picture, you look lovely. It is so nice to put a face to a name.

Loz - Another crystal question. I was going to put out them all outside for a bit in the moonlight. How long do they need to stay out for?

Hi Sarah I'm glad your feeling good and exited, got a good feeling about this bean. :hugs:

Keeping it short still I'm so tired I could fall asleep stood up in a snowstorm right now but no napping after last time. Had a miniscule drop of blood when I wiped today, and instead of panicking I've just said oh well, we'll see soon enough. Had tiny drop of blood last time but that was weeks after fetal demise, so I'm leaning towards thinking todays spot was just hormonal, as MMC wasn't all that long ago. Maybe if I wasn't sleep deprived I would be freaking out but honestly I don't have the energy to worry. I'll probably catch up with posts better tomorrow, as I plan to sleep on the sofa tonight and let OH deal with the kids if they have another ruckus at 4 am. :sleep: If I lose this baby don't think I will TTC again as my boys need me to not be a nervous wreck! I have one sore boob today so thats something lol, one is bigger than the other and its the smaller one thats a bit behind. Back hurts too. Soooo tempting to nap....must resist.

Love to you all :flower::hugs:

Leave them out until you feel the job is done. Intuition and instinct play a large roll in dealing with crystals, you can leave them out there for an hour or all night if you like.

PINKSMARTIES I have taken an HPT and nothing, white white white, I didn't get to get donations properly, my chart isn't showing an OV and I am not sure what is going on. My last cycle was 29 days, before that was 30, then the other 30 I believe so it is nerve-wrecking to wonder what's happening.... :wacko:

PINKSMARTIES I have taken an HPT and nothing, white white white, I didn't get to get donations properly, my chart isn't showing an OV and I am not sure what is going on. My last cycle was 29 days, before that was 30, then the other 30 I believe so it is nerve-wrecking to wonder what's happening.... :wacko:

I did wonder as I never saw +ve opks in the test bit, but I thought for some reason you didn't do them this month. You do seem to have a overall temp shift though. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you.!!

Leave them out until you feel the job is done. Intuition and instinct play a large roll in dealing with crystals, you can leave them out there for an hour or all night if you like.

Thanks Loz. Some bleeding early on can be quite common as you know your cervix in pg with the extra blood supply is a bit more friable. I am glad you are okay though and not too freaked. Have a nap and take it easy. Sending lots of love.

Absolutely not having a nap. Thats when the lucid nightmares come, I am resting though. Early night on sofa, OH is going to have to turn his xbox off at a reasonable time haha he won;t like that but tough I say!

Hi All

Emum, try not to symptom spot chick!!! I agree I am LOVING Sherlock!!!

Louby, congratulations!!!!!!!! Yay on the digi and 1-2 weeks already that’s brilliant!!!! Im soooo pleased for you :wohoo: are you going to the doctors or getting a scan???

Dodger, what lovely wedding piccys! More pretty ladies!!!

Fili, yes chick go for that scan, you deserve it to see what is going on. Ooh just saw that you have it tomorrow morning, good luck chick, we will all be thinking of you :hugs:

Amanda, I always found a little exercise gave my body a kick whenever I wanted it to do something different! Come on ovaries!!!

Mrs Miggins, aw fingers crfossed and lots of :dust: for you my dear!

Pichi, another sexy lady, lovely picky! Good luck with that ovulation!!!

Sarah, wow for scan next week, wish mine was that soon! Nausea is a very good sign!!

Mrs MM, aw mate, im sending you loads of :dust: I was thinking about you the other day chick, stay positive, this thread is getting some good results and we need some more!!!

Loz, Excellent attitude, sorry for the spotting but you are totally right, spotting can be completely normal. Just get lots of rest :sleep:

AFM, im tired today, still got slight stomache cramps, hopefully just my bits and pieces in shock from whats happening!! Just going to get tea and watch Dancing on Ice!!!

:hugs:

Loz, I am not used to quiet Loz! I want chatty Loz back! Good for you not freaking about the spotting. Like pink said rest up and relax.

Chatty Loz will return after a decent night's kip don't worry. I'm flat out lol

AHHHH!!!! CLOBO!!!! Is that a BFP I see???? :happydance: Awww.... This is wonderful Hun! CONGRATS! I wish you a very H&H 9 mos!!! I am soooo happy for you! Stay positive Hun, this is it! Sticky Sticky Bean STICK! YAY! My spirits have been lifted today!

Thanks Mrs MM, here is some :dust: for you chick, I wish you all the best i really do :dust: xxx

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!! im here!!! iv been keeping up to date but just not posting! dont no y! but i love to keep up to date with u all! as soon as i get up in the morning im online! :haha:

so many bfp's at the minute, congrats everybody! louby just wow, was delighted when i seen that digi!!! :happydance: my goodness wish i hada got mine this cycle too!! im gna be on my lonesome here at this rate!!

Fili - hope ur well and not too nervous for tomorrow! i am prayin that maybe just maybe u get a wee surprise!!!! :hugs:
Loz - tiredness - the lovely side of early pregnancy!! hope ur more awake tomorrow!! and good for the positive thinkin!
MrsMigg - wow wow wow wow wow how r u gna sleep 2nite?????????? im not sure im gna sleep tonight for u! so excited i really hope u get ur long awaited bfp in the morning!! what time will u be up???
pink - holiday time nearly??? excited???
sarah - how exciting about ur scan next week! thats great!!

Hi everyone else!! how r u all????

AFM - well af is away and now back to opk's! Trying to decide whether to temp this cycle or not?? any opinions????

Tara you won't be lonesome, me n u can be ttc buddies cos i not even trying yet! Next month i will be!

Here goes then, i'm feeling brave, here are some pics of me. One of me as a bridesmaid at my sis wedding, my and my boyfriend at a friends wedding and me and my nephew!

Attachments

• Trudie @ Kerry Wedding.jpg
    Trudie @ Kerry Wedding.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Trudie n Harry.jpg
    Trudie n Harry.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Trudie n Adam.jpg
    Trudie n Adam.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 4
Hope, you are gorgeous too, love your tan and that bridesmaids dress is fab!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->