Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Loz - you gorgeous woman you! It's not that I can't ski, read and type (multitasking!!) but I think the cost of mobile internet with the amount of time I am on here might be a bit prohibitive!!

Mrsm - she won't show, I won't let her. And yes, it's Saturday, my birthday, that we go away. I am quite calm about my birthday atm, although I was stressing out at Christmas especially after 2nd mc.

Ickle - how are you feeling?

Good point about cost of mobile internet! Still, I have a funny image in my head of you skiing and typing away on the phone at the same time lol I can't even text and walk at the same time. Thats why I prefer laptop, I'd never get anywhere using a phone I'd be forever stopping to post.

Sorry I've been so quiet today I only just started to wake up this last hour or so...right when I need to be winding down. Its typical :dohh:

Thinking about when to stop temping, and pondering temping the entire pregnancy and up to 6 weeks after, for a full picture of what my temp does during each tri and after.

Right, time to sleep, work tomorrow and I am nervous about what tomorrow may bring.

I'm feeling pretty good at the moment, but that's cos I took painkillers earlier lol! I hope I feel better tomorrow, but after this afternoon I'm not expecting much. I'm feeling a bit sick but it's worth it not to have every joint aching.

Fingers crossed! :hugs: Sweet dreams...and I think I'll get off too. See you all on the morrow! :flower:

Ickle go get some rest so you can be tip top for eggy catching as soon as the chase begins! :winkwink::flower::sleep:

Loz - I rarely use my phone, mainly laptop. So I have a mental image of me skiing and writing on my laptop attached to me like a frontal papoose! Just researched the hotel, I can get wifi for 5 euros per hour, still extortionate but at least I can quickly catch up now and then!!

Night all, I'll be checking is soon as possible tomorrow, fingers crossed Mrsm x

Morning all. Not tested yet but big temp plummet so AF could be on her way :-(

Still hoping! Did loz not get a massive temp dip the day she got her BFP??? I still have hope for u! Let us know ASAP!!

mrsm - I know you think it may not look good, but do you still have ic to test with? Still got everything crossed for you

I'm still hopin too mrsmig! :hugs: just about to hop in the shower will catch up with you ladies when I get to work :) xx

Bfn again on the ic. Not touching the frer as I'm convinced AF will appear the second I chuck it in the bin. I had such strong symptoms but it really must have been wishful thinking. I predict AF will turn up late morning.

Morning everyone!

MrsMig, shame it's looking like AF is in her way.

Fili, hope it goes smoothly today.

Loz and Hope - lovely piccies!

Good Morning Ladies :flower:

Mrs Miggins I'm still hoping that AF just plain doesn't show up!

Fili I hope they don't keep you waiting around for that scan. Hopefully it being early they won't have managed to gather a lag yet. :hugs:

Pink I can picture you skiing with a laptop holding device :haha:

Hi Tara and Louby :flower:

I'm grumpy!:growlmad: Kids were up way to early again...and OH had convinced me to try bed one more time but after this morning, its definately sofa for the forseeable. :sleep:

Ooops I missed you out Hi Chele! :flower:

I am scatterbrain! I have a theory about that, maybe its not the pregnancy hormones that do it, but the lack of caffeine :haha: decaff tea tastes ok, but the kick just isn't there!

Ooops I missed you out Hi Chele! :flower:

I am scatterbrain! I have a theory about that, maybe its not the pregnancy hormones that do it, but the lack of caffeine :haha: decaff tea tastes ok, but the kick just isn't there!

Morning Loz! Ah caffeine withdraw that's a killer. It is one of the main reasons I quit caffeine last year, at least now I'm used to decaf drinks before I even get that next :bfp:!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->