Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Chele you are right, I read that also. He get normal coffee at work and was worried he was drink too much. (10+ cups per day) So best of both worlds.

I'm on my 19th high now so not holding out much hope for this cycle. I'm wishing I hadn't stopped temping because I might have a better idea of what's going on and it wouldn't matter than I'm away to run out of CBFM sticks. So much for reducing my stress levels lol!

Hey Ickle, I got 18 highs on my CBFM and no peak last month, it was only with temping and opks that I could confirm ov. I'm sure it's frustrating to have thought you would be reducing the anxiety around TTC this month only to find it stressful!

Hope you feel better soon!

hi ladies
good morning to all
i got my AF last day 2days before not expected.we are 90% sure that i get BFP.we did relation on the day when ovulate.everything was according to plan by ob.but again disappointed.my Dh was very disturb last night .i dont know how to give condolence to him.i am also very worried.

Yesterday was kinda crazy for me with starting classes and studying (!) again, so I'm trying to catch up with posts. :)

Morning ladies.

Another high this morning. I was looking over old charts though and realised that the month I got pregnant and the cycle after the mc, I ov'd on cd27 but I'd taken them out of my stats because of the weird LPs. So hopefully that's what's happening this cycle.

I wasn't feeling great yesterday and got worse and worse as they day went on. Not sure if I'm coming down with something or if it's an arthritis flare up. Went to bed before 9pm but couldn't get comfortable so ended up having to take painkillers. Feeling ok this morning but still a bit spaced out. So sorry if this is rambling nonsense :)

I hope you are feeling better! It's so frustrating to have cycles that don't make sense. *hugs*

Dodger - fab pictures. I love wedding pics and you both look lovley and so happy.

Thank you!! My DH is a gift I'm thankful for every day. :)

Aww lovely pics dodger! You and hubby look sooooooo in love!! :hugs: X x

:blush:

I'm going to wait till tomorrow. I will be technically late by then as well. I went for a walk this morning with Mark and Edie and the dog, and we saw a rainbow. I took it as a sign!

I know you are wiping pink today, but I'm still hoping this is a sign for you and that pink is just more implantation blood!

I just had a quick imaginative moment where I went for my scan tomorrow and there was a perfect 8 weeks baby. It was lovely, I escaped for 10 seconds at least where I really believed it. That means a growth spurt of 1.5cm in 5 days :haha:

I love that dream! I'm hoping and praying for that to come true at your scan!!

AFM... Nothing much happening, awaiting AF. I expected AF to be here by now and set up donations, I think that I am going to keep them scheduled as it is next week and if AF shows, I still have a chance. Push them back couple of days and move forward. I am just nervous as to why AF is missing. And of course ladies... I took an IC Saturday and stark white as it should be. Hoping I have a chance where I get AF or not...:dust:

I hope it all works out for you with the donations and AF showing!

Here goes then, i'm feeling brave, here are some pics of me. One of me as a bridesmaid at my sis wedding, my and my boyfriend at a friends wedding and me and my nephew!

Gorgeous pics!!!

Here's one of my wedding pics...

Beautiful!!

Thats me and my best friend and sister Alison at her wedding, she's in purple I'm in blue. Then the group is me plus my boys, 2 brothers and 3 cousins. Tallest young man and young man sat next to grumpy child are my brothers. I'm behind the pushchair attempting to convince youngest to stop being difficult. He was not convinced!

Loz - you fit right in! You are beautiful lady!

I'm feeling pretty good at the moment, but that's cos I took painkillers earlier lol! I hope I feel better tomorrow, but after this afternoon I'm not expecting much. I'm feeling a bit sick but it's worth it not to have every joint aching.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi girls, still just lurking around and seeing what everyone's up to. AF is on her way out, she hasn't been bad at all, so much so that I took another test just to see if it was a bit of old blood but of course it was bfn:dohh:
Since evryone else is posting pics, I thought I'd stick one on of us when we got married :cloud9:

Another gorgeous lady! :)

Just wiped pink. Witch flieth in :-(

NOoooooOOoOOoOoo! I'm hoping this is just implantation bleeding!

hi ladies
good morning to all
i got my AF last day 2days before not expected.we are 90% sure that i get BFP.we did relation on the day when ovulate.everything was according to plan by ob.but again disappointed.my Dh was very disturb last night .i dont know how to give condolence to him.i am also very worried.

I'm on my 19th high now so not holding out much hope for this cycle. I'm wishing I hadn't stopped temping because I might have a better idea of what's going on and it wouldn't matter than I'm away to run out of CBFM sticks. So much for reducing my stress levels lol!

Hey Ickle, I got 18 highs on my CBFM and no peak last month, it was only with temping and opks that I could confirm ov. I'm sure it's frustrating to have thought you would be reducing the anxiety around TTC this month only to find it stressful!

Hope you feel better soon!

I got 19 highs with no peak on my bfp cycle. Granted it was my first cycle using it, but still, the only reason that I knew I ovulated (before I got pregnant that is) is because of temping. Sooooo frustrating! That's one of the big reasons why I'll probably not use it this cycle since I have NO clue how my body is going to react this cycle.

AFM, it looks like my bleeding is tapering to an end. At least I'm hoping so. I woke up to barely anything at all on the pad I wore and most of my wipes from last night and this morning have been pretty light. I was bummed to get my numbers back from friday and see that they only wend down a little to 125. Still they are heading in the right direction so I guess I can't be too upset about them. That blood was taken on the day my temps were just starting to drop, so hopefully now that they are down and have stayed down for a few days, the number will drop significantly on today's blood test.

My doc is to the point where she's letting me be more flexible in my times of doing blood work, so it'll probably be just once a week from here out unless my body decides to go on another jag of hCG production. Heaven forbid!

hi ladies
good morning to all

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: I'm sorry the witch got you hun. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks dodger. That gives me a bit of hope. Only time will tell though. I've decided to stop the EPO in case I have ov'd and just wait and see what happens.

I had to take an emergency nap earlier as was falling asleep sat up. No noghtmares! I put 2 rather large crystals under my pillow for protection.

Arg! I'm sorry Mrs Miggins- you warn that witch that after she has gone you will be nobbling her broomstick so she gets stuck elsewhere and can't make it next month. :flower:

Emum I think its very sensible not to test before 14 dpo, got mine on 11 dpo and it did cross my mind that knowing so early might be a bad idea.

I drink so much water even my FMU is no longer concentrated- maybe with me my scatterbrain is natural :blush:

Hi Chele, a word on the caffeine for the men thing- I think Fili mentioned it awhile ago. OH drinks entirely too much coffee he loves the stuff, he can be found drinking it past 2 am. He has impregnated me 3 times, and only this one was planned. I think his swimmers must be on perma-caffeine highs!

Louby hun I know the dreams can be awful, as the Ladies said to me, we know so much more now about what can go wrong that we are bound to see that filtering through into our nighttime adventures. Good luck at the gp I hope they do refer you, if not try calling the epu directly and explaining your worries. Another hot mama too I see. :flower:

Ickle I'm sorry that not temping has been less relaxing than temping :dohh: I'll serenade your Ovaries again! :serenade:

Lolo did your DH were those shorts to get married? I think thats awesome! Thats what OH would do but his wouldn't be smart they would be camoflage and if he could get away with it, would where one of his band t shirts too! :haha:

:flower:Pink yup I'm here, had to put head to pillow for a bit. 7 mc's is a terrifying thought I know but please don't think thats how many you will have, focus on forcing down cranberry juice and getting ready for the egg chase as soon as your tests are done.

Hi Mohini :flower: I'm sorry hun :hugs: You keep being strong and tell your husband to be strong too- you WILL get your beautiful baby, you need to be strong for each other though as the road you find yourself on needs strength to be travelled. I hope you have heard no more from that mean relative?

Dogder- its almost over! When is your next bloods? Hopefully the drop will be massive this time. :hugs:

Fili did say that if things are as she expected then she knows what she wants to do and will want it over asap, which may account for her not being here yet.

I had to take an emergency nap earlier as was falling asleep sat up. No noghtmares! I put 2 rather large crystals under my pillow for protection.

Dogder- its almost over! When is your next bloods? Hopefully the drop will be massive this time. :hugs:

I'm so glad to hear that you got a nap with no nightmares! :hugs::hugs:

I have bloods that I'll be doing today, so I'm hoping for a nice drop from today's test! [-o<

Well tomorrow is better than next week! I got mine same day but my follow up bloods were done on the actual epau plus usually before 9;30 am so I guess that makes a difference.

Well tomorrow is better than next week! I got mine same day but my follow up bloods were done on the actual epau plus usually before 9;30 am so I guess that makes a difference.

You would think mine would be too, since I go to the lab itself to have my blood taken, but it still takes them until the next day. Ah well... I'm not as anxious about these bloods as I was about them when I thought I still had a chance, so it's not really a worry. I'm also testing out with hpt's and those are getting lighter, so that's a good thing in my book! :)

Hi Loz, yes he did wear them to get married! At first I was dead set against it, but just thought at the end of the day he could wear a bright yellow shirt with purple spots and it still would've been the best day of my life. The justice of the peace and the wedding co-ordinator were a bit shocked tho:haha: I don't know how people can go away and get married in a suit, or even long trousers, the heat was so unbelievable we both just wanted to comfortable.

Blimey dodger, I guess thats one busy lab!

Indeed Lolo, no point melting in a suit on the best day of your life!

Ok... I went from being a little tired and sad this morning to full blown tears. I'm just so frustrated! Every single bloody person around me is getting pregnant and here I am. Sat here trying to finish this damn miscarriage. It's just NOT FAIR!

Ok... I went from being a little tired and sad this morning to full blown tears. I'm just so frustrated! Every single bloody person around me is getting pregnant and here I am. Sat here trying to finish this damn miscarriage. It's just NOT FAIR!

:hugs: I'm sorry hun, your in a limbo aren't you, but its almost over now, and its ok to cry. Its never good to hold it in.

:hugs: I'm sorry hun, your in a limbo aren't you, but its almost over now, and its ok to cry. Its never good to hold it in.

:hugs: Thanks. It just doesn't feel like it's ever going to end... :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->