Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Huge hugs Mrs Miggins. Onwards and upwards for a Valentines BFP. I hate how our bodies can play these games with us.

Oh MrsMig....big massive hugs being sent your way :hugs: I really thought this was your month hun.
Fili, I hope all goes ok today with your scan. I am thinking of you :flower:
Emum - how are you? When are you planning on testing??
Loz, are you not sleeping great? I have been having disturbed sleep since I got my bfp. I'm not sure if its because I'm worrying already that something is going to go wrong - I know I shouldn't think like that but it is hard not too. I think you are doing the right thing over the spotting too hun. BTW you are also a mamma fox! I may post a little pic later on if I'm feeling brave :haha: Sweetpea and hope, I'm loving your pics too ladies :)
Thanks clobo :flower:
I hope everyone else is having a good week so far :)

Well I have got an appointment with my GP this afternoon at quarter to 5. I'm going to see if they will refer me to the epau for an early scan before I go and book a private one. I have been having some not very nice dreams too - not sure what that's all about??? :shrug:

FF suggests next Tuesday. I am only 8dpo today so too early, and I don't feel pregnant anyway, so will try to wait I think until next week if I can, or as close to then as I can. Have never heard of anyone getting a reliable BFP before 10dpo, and there is a girl on another thread I read who got one at 11dpo but AF and BFN on 14 dpo and is devastated, so am feeling a bit wary at the moment.

Thinking of you today Fili - :hugs:

Mrsmig -I so thought it was your month too. Lots of love and :hugs:

Chele - I now drink decaff all the time too. I have changed it in the house and OH hasn't noticed!! Have to buy the decaff and decant it into regular coffee jar!!

Hi to all, can't chat just now as very busy at work.

Oh I didn't realise you were only 8dpo lovely, I hope this is your month. Have you found it less stressful not temping etc? Oh my that poor woman :( that's just awful!
I got my first + at 9dpo this time and then the digi confirmed at 10dpo but only got a very faint + at 13dpo last time so I'm hoping its a good sign fxd!

Yes that's what happened to a girl I work with. I wish there was no such thing as early tests we would all be a lot calmer!

Louby to get a positive at 9 dpo is amazing, you must be raging with hcg! A very good sign!

Drinking lots of water helps with fatigue and brain fog. I get it a lot with arthritis so i have a bottle at my desk at work. Drink one bottle pretty quickly (not down in one though lol) then refill and drink it normally. It helps better than caffeine.

Hope everyone's ok today.

I'm on my 19th high now so not holding out much hope for this cycle. I'm wishing I hadn't stopped temping because I might have a better idea of what's going on and it wouldn't matter than I'm away to run out of CBFM sticks. So much for reducing my stress levels lol!

I'm off work again today. Going to wait and see how I feel once the painkillers wear off completely and if I'm no better then I'll go to the doctor.

Ok so I have jumped on the band wagon and put a couple of pics on of me and the hubby and our little man :) So you can now all put a face to the name :thumbup:
I will prob take them off later though as dont want our pics out there for too long for the world to see haha xxxx

GEORGEOUS pics Louby! And your little man is delicious! (I mean son not hubby, not being inappropriate although he looks lovely too!)
Well, the witch is still not here and I still feel sick so maybe....

Thanks MrsMig :) haha I knew what you meant lol!
Eeeek.....im so hoping that this could be it for you lovely! Do you normally feel sick during your tww? I have everything crossed that she doesn't show and you get your lovely bfp asap! I saw your temp dip this morning and I'm sure Loz had just the same before her bfp? fxd :dust: xxx

Hi girls, still just lurking around and seeing what everyone's up to. AF is on her way out, she hasn't been bad at all, so much so that I took another test just to see if it was a bit of old blood but of course it was bfn:dohh:
Since evryone else is posting pics, I thought I'd stick one on of us when we got married :cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG_6399.jpg
    IMG_6399.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 10
Another gorgeous pic antelope! Good to see you, glad AF is on her way out and you can get back in the game.
Louby, yes I had sickness before my bfp with my last pregnancy. I think I will do another test later. I read some reviews of the ic's and a few people said they had got false negatives.
Ickle, will you temp again next cycle? Sorry you didn't get that peak honey.

Lovely Pics Aunty :)
MrsMig I have read about false negatives with the ic's too so if your feeling it then it might be good to try a different brand. Keep us posting on your poas progress! Im still thinking it sounds good for you I have everything crossed :hugs: x

Yeah I think so mrs miggins. At least I'd see if I tried to ov and then would know when to expect AF. Got no idea this month. Don't know if I should carry on taking the EPO or what.

Sorry the witch got you. Everything was looking so positive!

Chele - I now drink decaff all the time too. I have changed it in the house and OH hasn't noticed!! Have to buy the decaff and decant it into regular coffee jar!!

Pink - So sneaky! Awesome your OH hasn't noticed though, makes it easier that way. We've both gone decaf here so no extra step for me. I did recently read however that caffeine for hubby might actually help the :spermy: get motoring if ingested before a :sex: session. Might need to sneak some caffeinated tea back into the house to give to him on those days! :winkwink: I think this month we're going to try the sperm meets egg plan, hope this will be our month!

On no mrsmig, can't believe the wicth is here. It is devastatingespecially when you had the signs. Our body playing trick is not fair. :jugs:

Anuty - another lovely pic. Glas Af nerly done, soon eb time to poas.

Louby - Gorgeous pics, beautiful womaan your son is soo cute!!

Fili - still not online, I hope she is okay.

Has loz been on today, can't see her from looking back. Hope you are having a lie in.

Uti seems bit better, got antibiotic yesteray and drinking lots of fluid. One on my work bosses has come back today after 5 months sick leave for shoulder op. She gave me a hug, said she was sorry to hear what had happened (cue crying from me) and said that she had 7 mc before her LO (who is now 10 yrs old) and she was 40 at the time. Not sure what to think, firstly is OMG 7 mc but eventully got her sticky bean so there hope or OMG 7 mc will that happen to me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->