Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Good morning/afternoon ladies,

Hope everyone is doing okay. Even better if y'all are great!

AFM, I am 9 DPO and when I woke up this morning, I drank some water and immediately had to run to the toilet to throw that up. I also puked 1 1/2 hours later. And I'm having a lot of dry heaving/gagging.

My boobs are swollen and tender, and my nipples feel sensitive and tender as well. They are never like this before AF. I'm urinating more frequently now. I had *TMI* diarrhea early this morning and now all of a sudden, I'm constipated. I think I'm pregnant. I'm having too many signs that are not associated with AF. Tested today and got a BFN but it's to be expected. I'm planning on testing again on Friday.

Aww dodger, sending you a big hug. It'll be over soon, and you will be able to move forward. But yep, it's so allowable to cry and let it out. :hugs:

Dodger - big :hugs: Bleeding and waiting for the -ve hpt/hcg to drop is so difficult as you can't concentrate on moving forward and being active ttc. It must be incredibly frustrating for you not having that feeling of some degree of control over your body which I feel I have in the run up to Ov. It is totally understandable why you are upset. I still struggle to look pg women in the eye without feeling angry. Let the tears out it does help relieve the stress. It won't be long till you are in the 2ww with the rest of us.

Ok pics time. The first one is from our wedding day (obviously!). I love DH in his kilt :) The one of me with the red top is when we went out to celebrate our first anniversary in July. Our actual anniversary was just a few days after the mc so we didn't feel like celebrating. The last one was taken at the beach, a couple of weeks before our wedding - it's not great for seeing what I look like but I love it. It's my DH that you can see reflected in my sunglasses.

Attachments

• me and kev wedding.jpg
    me and kev wedding.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Me.jpg
    Me.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Me and Kev beach.jpg
    Me and Kev beach.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 5
I have super bad internet and it won;t even show me the pics :-( Bad isp, Bad!

Love the pics Ickle and the one with your hubby reflected in your sunglasses is fantastic!
Lovebotlass, keeping everything crossed for you!
Dodger- I really hope this is over for you soon and you can move forward. It's been such a long time and I think you have done really well not to completely crumble.
Afm I felt really really down when I got to work, and I had loads of facials and massage booked in so loads of quiet time to feel glum but being here has cheered me up. Another colleague is pregnant, it's the one who had the mc and the chemical so instead of feeling bitter I am really happy for her which is a refreshing feeling! Despite wiping pink AF still not fully shown up. Fili, been thinking of you lots today. I hope you are not in too much pain.

Bit more blood. AF is being a complete BITCH to me. The longest my cycles ever usually are is 28 days.

:hugs: You tell that mean AF from me to hurry up and get gone (so we can pour sugar water into that witches broom's engine)

Lovely pics ickle- I swear you look so familiar! I just can't place you, you either look just like someone I know or I have met you before. Its going to baffle me lol!

I got a random text from a long ago school friend earlier, and I'm off in a taxi to go see her the very minute OH gets in from work, I'm exited I can't wait, haven't seen her in years and we talk a mile a minute, we will probably cover 5 or 6 years of gossip in 3 hours or so. Just got to remember to take my decaff teabags with me!

ickle - you are so pretty! I love the pictures, and a man in a kilt is always nice (my OH a scots!)

Mrsmig - sorry the witch is being so horrible to you. One good thing, if there is one, is that your LP this month is a day better. Have your crosshairs moved?

Thinking of you lots Fili - hope you are as well as can be expected.

Ha ha Loz, i take me decaf tea bags wherever i go now too :coffee:

Aw Dodger, we all know how you feel chick, it feels like it will never end but i promise it will and it wont be long :hugs:

All the pictures are gorgeous, we are a right bunch of lovely ladies!!! Amanda, lovely pictures you have what Ben calls a "handsome chest", I remember you saying they were a good size and you werent wrong, your hubby is a lucky boy!!!!!

Mrs Miggins, Nooooooooo stay away witch we arent interested in you at all, leave everyone alone!

Well im chilling out in front of the TV wondering when Ben will get back and do some packing, lucky i did loads the other week or we wont be moving on thursday!!! 8 hours sleep last night .... still have to get up and pee though!!! :dohh:

xxxx

i was just going to ask has anyone heard from Fili?

dodger i'm sorry you're feeling crap :hugs: i'm sure everything will be over soon

MrsMig: sorry she's teasing you :( evil bitch that she is >_<

hi to everyone else :wave: i hope you're all well :)

CLOBO I I can be part of the good results that have been going around in here soon. Thanks so much for thinking of me.

PINKSMART So glad that you're calm. I am hoping and FXD for your BFP for your bday!

MRSMIGG does seem like AF is toying with you. It being still early enough for IB, I am going to h old out hope for that. GL :dust:

EMUM sooo hoping to see your BFP next week!:dust:

LOVEBOT those symptoms and chart look promising!:dust:

LADIES loooove the pics. I am camera shy so any pics of me are lucky to exist. In my avatar, I am in white! All the pics are gorgeous, especially the Kilt ICKLE and the shorts on DH LOUBY!

AFM... Nothing much happening, awaiting AF... still I expected AF to be here by now. I am going to keep donations as is, next week. Likely a late OV... Hoping anyway. Hoping I have a chance whether I get AF or not...:dust:

Dodger- I really hope this is over for you soon and you can move forward. It's been such a long time and I think you have done really well not to completely crumble.
Afm I felt really really down when I got to work, and I had loads of facials and massage booked in so loads of quiet time to feel glum but being here has cheered me up. Another colleague is pregnant, it's the one who had the mc and the chemical so instead of feeling bitter I am really happy for her which is a refreshing feeling! Despite wiping pink AF still not fully shown up. Fili, been thinking of you lots today. I hope you are not in too much pain.

I don't know... I can't get over this crying jag today. I just feel shattered. I think my crumbling moment is here. I'm glad you are feeling happy that your friend is pregnant!

Dodger - big :hugs: Bleeding and waiting for the -ve hpt/hcg to drop is so difficult as you can't concentrate on moving forward and being active ttc. It must be incredibly frustrating for you not having that feeling of some degree of control over your body which I feel I have in the run up to Ov. It is totally understandable why you are upset. I still struggle to look pg women in the eye without feeling angry. Let the tears out it does help relieve the stress. It won't be long till you are in the 2ww with the rest of us.

Yeah it is hard. That's what brought this all on this morning. Just after I posted an update on facebook that said I was feeling sad this morning, a friend of mine convos me to tell me that her daughter is 11 weeks pregnant. I'm happy for her and I know it was probably tough for her to find a time to tell me as she's 1/2 the world away from me and our online times don't mesh well, but what truly lousy timing. It hit me like a ton of bricks...

Ickle - You look lovely! I love the sunglasses pic too.

Do we have an update for Fili yet? Have I missed it? I'm so hoping for good news from her today...!

Hiya girls, well the hb stopped today, and I'm so happy about that as it meant I could take the tablet to start the miscarriage. I have the second part of the treatment on thurs but I have to stay in hospital for the day. I'm sooooo tired, I can hardly keep my eyes open. One thing I learnt today I don't have a progesterone problem. My levels are still high even after stopping the supplements and the scanner said corpus luteum was working hard still and brilliant considering the pregnancy has failed!! The sac is also a perfect size for my dates, just the baby is a scrap of a thing and didn't develop. :wacko: t. I'm not too sure about nk cells either. Not sure I'm going to try the treatment again... X x x

Hiya girls, well the hb stopped today, and I'm so happy about that as it meant I could take the tablet to start the miscarriage. I have the second part of the treatment on thurs but I have to stay in hospital for the day. I'm sooooo tired, I can hardly keep my eyes open. One thing I learnt today I don't have a progesterone problem. My levels are still high even after stopping the supplements and the scanner said corpus luteum was working hard still and brilliant considering the pregnancy has failed!! The sac is also a perfect size for my dates, just the baby is a scrap of a thing and didn't develop. :wacko: t. I'm not too sure about nk cells either. Not sure I'm going to try the treatment again... X x x

So sorry filli just thougth I would stop by and send
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh Fili I'm so sorry to hear this but I'm glad you aren't in limbo anymore. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Fili i am so so sorry to read this, i hope you are coping with the sad news.

I loving all the pics of all you sexy ladies, never seen so many gorgeous women on a thread.

AFM, i am quite pleased with myself today as i joined weightwatchers last week. I had a 2 course italian meal saturday, a 2 course greek meal sunday with a piece of cake, about 6 glasses of wine over the weekend and i still managed to lose 5lb, whats that all about! I wonder what i would have lost if i hadn't pigged out. Well it was my birthday sat so a girl has to treat herself on her birthday

Sorry for the ladies where af has flown in

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"