Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Fili - so sorry, but glad the limbo is over. Hope you can get some rest tonight. :hugs:

Fili - I am beyond sorry you are having to go through this again. I know you are glad to get started on the meds and I can only imagine what you and your OH is going through just now. We are thinking of you, send lots of love ans big :hugs:

Lots and lots of love Fili. I'm deeply sorry you are going through this and so sorry your treatment failed. I'm pleased for you that the waiting is over but enormously sorry it has come to this. Big hugs.xxxx

Pink, yes it is good I have a longer luteal phase - also my funny short cycle seems to have gone so maybe something has rebooted. I stuck a couple of fake temps in to move my crosshairs so FF has more reliable data for future cycles.
Gawd knows what's going on with AF though. I never have a 30 day cycle but all that has happened today is a bit of pink and a tiny bit of blood. Most confusing!

Fili - I'm so sorry but glad you're not in limbo anymore. I hope the actual miscarriage is over and done with quickly.

mrsmig: late implantation bleed? Or do you think its the evil witch taunting you.

Fili: I am so sorry you had to wait so long but now the process has begun you can at least think about trying again when you are ready :hugs:

I seem to be feeling rather jealous of people that are pregnant. Like I kinda resent them in some weird way :/ I just wish I could fast forward a little bit.

Fili, I'm so sorry. I had my fingers crossed for you hun, but I'm glad that you're ready to move on again. I wish there was something else I could say, but I know there's not.

Mrs Miggins - Tell that "potential" AF to get lost! You're pregnant damn it!

Ladies - everyone on here is GORGEOUS!! We all need to have some babies to spread those looks!

AFM - I felt pretty good today. I had a big meeting at work and had MASSIVE heartburn throughout it, but other than being tired, I'm good. I had some slight cramping today and I got super worried because I lifted something that was heavier than I thought, but of course, I just overreacted. The pelvis covers everything until you're about 12 weeks, so it wouldn't have any effects other than just a potential muscle strain, but it wasn't that heavy.

mrsmig: late implantation bleed? Or do you think its the evil witch taunting you.

Fili: I am so sorry you had to wait so long but now the process has begun you can at least think about trying again when you are ready :hugs:

I seem to be feeling rather jealous of people that are pregnant. Like I kinda resent them in some weird way :/ I just wish I could fast forward a little bit.

I felt the exact same way before I was pregnant and even now, I'm jealous of people who haven't had a miscarriage AND who are further along than me - Odd, I know. My boss is 13 weeks and I wish that I was that far along. I think I'll be able to relax more once I get into the double digits. I have my first prenatal appointment tomorrow and I'm NERVOUS!

Perfectly normal Pichi. It's just another horrible cruel effect of the nasty blow mother nature has dealt us. Its vile. I still can't bear to see one of my friends who is pregnant. I keep making up excuses not to see her. I want the old me back.
I don't think it's an implantation bleed, I'm trying not to get my hopes up about that. In my 3 pregnancies I have never had implantation bleeding before.
I'm sure I'll wake up tomorrow with full blown witchy.

Sorry to hear. I will have my fingers crossed for you though regardless.

Sarah, I feel like I should be x amount of weeks instead of back at square 1 but I was blessed with Pixie and so I think I have no reason to be jealous. Strange feelings

Yip, it's worse when you see women around you who are about the same stage, or even not as far on but you just think "no, no, it should be me!" you don't want them not to have it though, you just want it too. Like the girl at work who told me today - I didn't feel the same about her because she has been through so much too, but I just thought if I had a bfp this cycle we could have told each other our news on the same day. How great would that have been?
But like you, I look at Edie and I think actually I am so lucky. And then I feel guilty for wanting more. I worry that by obsessing so much about wanting another that I forget to appreciate her.

I just got in :blush: almost 3 am. Was an excellent catch up with my friend, I have known her so long I could just let all the past years stresses spill out, and tell her about all you ladies, infact she is the only person I have been so open about it to face to face, as open as I am here. Then we talked cycles and hers is weird and I got all fertility know it all at her, and she didn't think I was crazy. She beats me at crazy anyway, in a good way!

Fili I'm sorry hun, but as the others have said, at least limbo has ended. I can't get my head around treatment failure there has to be something thats being missed or overlooked. You will be a mum, theres no way around that eventuality, it just has to happen. Tomorrow I'm going to go through medical studies with a fine tooth comb and see what I can find- there may be things that aren't in the medical mainstream yet. After my MMC I found all sorts of obscure articles and studies I'm hoping I find one that might have some useful info. :hugs: Sorry if I babbled, but sleepiness is gaining on me fast. Must close eyes.

I shouldn't be online this late (early?) but just had to pop on. Off to sofa now. No fight club will be waking me. My alarm can do that in 5 hours!

:flower::sleep:

Morning ladies.

Got a low today on my final day of testing so I'm putting this cycle down as anovulatory. I'm pretty gutted about it. I'm still not feeling great - nauseous and keep overheating. I wish it was morning sickness etc. Think I'll have to go back to work today even though it's the last thing I feel like. No idea when I should expect AF and can get this cycle over and done with :(

fili-i am really sorry to hear you are going through again.i know what you exactly feeling this time.each time when i conceived my Dh and i started wait for9months.every time we think this pregnacy we go successful and we get our little angle very soon but everytime our dream shettered.my Dh felling down .hope every thing will ok very soon.
with lot of love and hug to you.

Thanks mohini,:hugs: have you got any test results back yet?

Aww I'm sorry ickle, has that ever happened before?

Yeah I've had one before since I started temping. You could see the rise where my body tried to ov but the fertility clinic was monitoring my progesterone level and it never got high enough to confirm ov. I'm actually really lucky that I ov most cycles. There's plenty of women with PCOS who don't.

Bummer Ickle. What a month this has been we've had some lovely success stories but some major disappointments and some downright horrors.
So sorry.

Ah sorry Ickle.... Still it's hard to be sure it's anovulatory without cross checking the CBFM results with other signs, like temps etc... Last month would have looked the same for me had I not temped and opk'ed. Though I can understand if you know it has happened before. :hugs: nonetheless!

And Dodger, I'm really sorry you feel like you are crumbling. Who could blame you? We are all here for you.
Hi Chelle!

Good morning everyone!

MrsMig any news from you this morning? AF or no?

Fili hope you're doing ok today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->