Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

oh how wonderful as iam tiding round the post man arrives and my daughter comes running through with the letters an oh yes there it is......... my 20week scan appointment:cry: i burst out crying and phoned to let them know i obviously dont need that anymore and made thm feel awkward and shit as i'am bubbling away. I cant believe they sent that out does nobody communicate anymore ggggrrrrr

rant over now just had to get that off my chest

Aw heavyheart im so sorry you had to go through that, they really need to sort out their communication, it cant be that difficult to make a note on a system can it?? Well done for ringing and sorting it out though, make sure you throw the letter away now, have a damn good cry and then go and do something completely non-TTC related! As for your dream, i quite often dream that im pregnant, its our subconcious i guess.

Amanda, I cant wait really but i tend to have a longer LP and also last time i didnt get a BFP till 16 dpo, was getting negatves before that! Dont want to spend loads of money on loads of tests so im getting a twin pack of frer to take on the 13th so i can line spot and save my Digi i think!! Im still hopeful at the moment but i think after the weekend ill be cr@pping myself!!!!

Good luck ladies, hope you are all well :hug:

Heavyheart i agree that phone call but me on a downer all.day yesterday its shit. Sending hugs. x

Clobo your chart looks good still! :)

welcome heavyheart :flower: That is unbelievable about the letter! You really think they would make sure to put a note on the file, how difficult would it be? Hope you're feeling OK :hugs:

Aw Heavyheart that's crap. Glad you let them know though so maybe the person you spoke to will put something in place to stop it happening to other women who've had a loss.

Clobo - I've got a digi leftover that I'm saving to "confirm" when I get 2 lines on an IC. I did the same the last time - seeing the word "pregnant" really made me believe it. I bought 25 of the 10 (whatever the unit is) IC's for £5 so that I can test away and not worry about the cost lol!

DH has been teasing me all day - my birthday present has been dispatched but he won't tell me what it is. All he said was that it's functional, that I'll use it daily if not twice a day and that I'll love it. My first thought was a watch but I don't really wear one and already have a couple so I don't think it's that. My second thought was an electric toothbrush, because that's the only thing I could think that I use twice a day but I've already got one and I'd kill him if he bought me a toothbrush as a present lol! I've been googling it to try and figure it out but no luck yet. Obsessing about this is taking my mind off the 2ww a little lol!

Hiya

Thanks ladies, im really hoping my temps stay high!!

Amanda, hmmm how about hair straighteners? When is your birthday??

xxx

I've already got straighteners and I'm lucky if I use them twice a week let alone twice a day lol! It's on the 15th. Trying not to get my hopes up but I guess I'll either get a BFP or AF for my birthday lol!

hmm that is a cryptic one!! its not a kind of kitchen appliance is it??

thanks everyone for the well wishes I'm feeling much better already. wtf can't believe I'm 7DPO! I think I'll be doing an IC tomorrow and one (ONLY ONE>>>>>> BE STRONG) every day thereafter :)

I've got 3 CB digis (expired) I got off eBay really cheap so that I can use to confirm the HCG rises. And a few boxes of tesco HPTs lol. And 25 IC.. he he he

Ooh well i am intrigued as to what you are getting now too!! We shall all do the BFP birthday dance for you for the 15th!!! xxx

Lola, you are funny but yay im encouraging you to POAS because it will satisfy my need a teeny bit :rofl: blimey thats a lot of ICs!! Im guessing the digis will still work!!

xxx

Hi Ladies!

I am on CD16, and still no sign of AF or OV, hopes still high however, and my body seems to be making some type of changes.... FXD.

:dust: to all.

Hey Mrs MM, aw mate hopefully you will ovulate soon! Meant to say before your avatar picture is gorgeous!! :wedding:

Im trying not to SS still although rather windy this evening and not just outside if you catch my drift :rofl:

xxx

Thanks! It is one of my favs!

ROTFLMAO @ the Wind.... :haha:

Hi ladies, just checking in as been keeping eye in thread. So happy some of u are beginning to test or are just past ov... These are exciting times!

Everything is still ok with me I'm happy to say xx

Any news on glowstar and how she is doing? Haven't found a post x

PS I got brave after my scan and uploaded my cute avatar - hope I've not jinxed things! X

OMG he's winding me up even more. Apparently I'll "technically" use it twice a day and it's good for someone in my situation whatever that situation is lol! Its not a kitchen appliance - I asked lol. Oh and it's black and a bit geeky and it's not something that he'll get any use out of so it's not a sky HD box or something like that. I already have an iphone and a laptop so it's not that. I've not got a clue what it is!!

Hey Kas, very cute avatar! no you wont have jinxed things dont worry chick!! No we havent heard from Glow, I hope she is ok :hugs:

MrsMM, ha ha, glad i can make you giggle :haha:

Amanda, oh thats so naughty, i hate when people say things like that! I was goin g to say maybe he has got you a fertility montor or something?? Ooh how about a Kindle?????

xxx

Heavyheart i agree that phone call but me on a downer all.day yesterday its shit. Sending hugs. x

aw thank you hugs back to you to. It's awful eh, i reacted alot worse than i expected to but am glad the day is almost over and a new one almost here with no af yet xx

Aw heavyheart im so sorry you had to go through that, they really need to sort out their communication, it cant be that difficult to make a note on a system can it?? Well done for ringing and sorting it out though, make sure you throw the letter away now, have a damn good cry and then go and do something completely non-TTC related! As for your dream, i quite often dream that im pregnant, its our subconcious i guess.

Amanda, I cant wait really but i tend to have a longer LP and also last time i didnt get a BFP till 16 dpo, was getting negatves before that! Dont want to spend loads of money on loads of tests so im getting a twin pack of frer to take on the 13th so i can line spot and save my Digi i think!! Im still hopeful at the moment but i think after the weekend ill be cr@pping myself!!!!

Good luck ladies, hope you are all well :hug:

Thank you, yeah i had a super cry, my best friend came to kep me company for a few hours to talk make up and lots of rubbish totally unrelated to anything to do with babies or trying. Ive ripped the letter up and its in the bucket now. :hugs:

ohhh a kindle or an ipad? camera?
confusing! new iphone??
could be a fertility monitor??

aaaaaaaaaaand I'm off to take my first IC lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->