Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Hi Glow :wave: how are you my dear??

MrsMM, how are those OPKs looking?? Post the pics on here if you can and we can all check too!

Elhaym, ah sorry i see! Its annoying isnt it, if only there was an obvious way of telling whether we are pregnant or not, like your ears start to waggle or your tonails changed colour, you'd think we would have evolved like this wouldnt you!!

Heavy, hope you got your cuddles?? What cd are you on now??

Im taking it easy today i think, got to think of something to make with about 30 plums my neighbour gave me!!!! xxx

Morning all.

Been sorting out holiday stuff and keeping myself busy... 5 days to go.

Feel for all you ladies in the tww i can remember them first few cycles following my first mmc wete hell sure I had every single pregnancy symptom. Not much longer to go now ill probs be ovulatng the day you are all testing.

Hello glow long time no see. x

Good Morning Ladies,

CLOBO, my temp dipped this morning.
DEBZI, we should really be cleaning, but I don't feel like it, we took the pets to the vet and I am pooped....

I think that we are on the OV track and not the AF!!! There is a definite pink line. However, the digi did not show a smiley yet.... hmmm, curious? or regular? Maybe I haven't OV yet? Just reaching fertile ground. We are going with the Monday AM "donation" and be hopeful I catch the egg.

I tested with 2 different strips and the digi(not posted, clearly not smiley.) The pink line is easier to see on in person of course.

I am going to try to post them here...

Attachments

• 2011-08-06_06.38.42.jpg
    2011-08-06_06.38.42.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 2011-08-06_06.39.41.jpg
    2011-08-06_06.39.41.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 4
Hiya Mrs MM, is your name Maia??

Ooh yes they look like positive ones to me, especially the one on the left, i like the FRERs its a shame they are so expensive!! I never got on with digis, you have to get them dead on your surge to get the smiley and often id never get one at all so id go by the others and go for it on Monday!! Yay!! :dust:

xxx

Hi ladies, hope you're all OK! I'm trying not to symptom spot but failing. I have a really annoying full, warm heavy feeling in my uterus area. Not cramping, just a constant feeling and very mild so could be imagining it! Could also just be my body gearing up for the mother of all AFs in a few days :D When I got my BFP last time I also noted this on my symptoms (at 11 DPO) but I had mild cramping for the last couple of days then too.

Kiiiiiiiiinda tempted to POAS tomorrow morning but I just know it'll be BFN and I'll regret it! Aaaargh! xx

Good Morning Ladies,

CLOBO, my temp dipped this morning.
DEBZI, we should really be cleaning, but I don't feel like it, we took the pets to the vet and I am pooped....

I think that we are on the OV track and not the AF!!! There is a definite pink line. However, the digi did not show a smiley yet.... hmmm, curious? or regular? Maybe I haven't OV yet? Just reaching fertile ground. We are going with the Monday AM "donation" and be hopeful I catch the egg.

I tested with 2 different strips and the digi(not posted, clearly not smiley.) The pink line is easier to see on in person of course.

I am going to try to post them here...

Definitely sounds like you are reaching fertile ground! :happydance:

Clobo - what did you do with the plums? Have you had any more symptoms?

MrsM - finger crossed you are away to O and that the donation is right on time!

Elhaym - if you do POAS let us know how it goes.

AFM - I had my progesterone test and the level has only risen slightly since Tuesday, so it turns out that I didn't ovulate when my chart says I did. I'm having another test on Wednesday so hopefully it'll say that I ovulated a couple of days later than my chart says, but I'm not holding out much hope.

Got a bit upset and had a wee cry - it felt like this cycle was "the one" with my birthday coming up and the due date FF gave me being a year to the day that we found out I was pregnant last time. Tbh I think I'd rather just forget about my birthday, it's just another reminder that time is ticking by and I'm still not any closer to being a mum, but DH is trying so hard to make it nice for me.

Hi, aw Amanda, I know how you feel, I always wanted two kids by the time I was 30 and now I'll be 33 in September with no kids, it makes me so sad. That's really annoying about your levels but hopefully A second test will day different, you psdibly had the last one too early, really hope so chick :hugs:

As for your birthday you should enjoy it, get hubby to arrange a trip out and completely take your mind off things, just think by next birthday I am positive you'll have a bin in the oven!! :dust:

As for those plums I'm making plum and cinnamon oat traybakes tomorrow, yummy!!!

Xxx

Mrsmm definatly looks like you are on que to ovulate very soon.

Elhaym those symptoms sound very promising.

Amanda SO SORRY you are feeling down, one of my friends who is Chinese says that says a miscarriage has the dame impact on the body as a thousand live births, I often think of this when things are not as normal as they should be and I believe there is some truth in it.

Clobo Chart is still looking good hope those temps stay up. Those tray bakes sound good, all I would have done is make jam lol.

Well as for me........I usually ovulated as you ladies know cd 17-19 well today I have EWCM tender breasts left sided ovulation pain and the strong desire to jump on OH. Opks however remain stark white not even a hint of a line I usually have a fade in positive.

Hi Glow :wave: how are you my dear??

MrsMM, how are those OPKs looking?? Post the pics on here if you can and we can all check too!

Elhaym, ah sorry i see! Its annoying isnt it, if only there was an obvious way of telling whether we are pregnant or not, like your ears start to waggle or your tonails changed colour, you'd think we would have evolved like this wouldnt you!!

Heavy, hope you got your cuddles?? What cd are you on now??

Im taking it easy today i think, got to think of something to make with about 30 plums my neighbour gave me!!!! xxx

Yeah i got my big cuddles last night and a little bit of unexpected naughty time :haha:as for cd i haven't a clue, 34 days since mc and 20 days since bleeding stopped. Iam testing on the 11th but am getting very doubtful now, more convinced my body is just delayed and messed up. Only time will tell eh.

Hope your good :hugs::hugs: and found something to do with all those plums :haha:

Hi ladies, hope you're all OK! I'm trying not to symptom spot but failing. I have a really annoying full, warm heavy feeling in my uterus area. Not cramping, just a constant feeling and very mild so could be imagining it! Could also just be my body gearing up for the mother of all AFs in a few days :D When I got my BFP last time I also noted this on my symptoms (at 11 DPO) but I had mild cramping for the last couple of days then too.

Kiiiiiiiiinda tempted to POAS tomorrow morning but I just know it'll be BFN and I'll regret it! Aaaargh! xx

stay strong chick!!!! not many days till test time now :thumbup::thumbup:

You're right I will hold out! I will regret it the second I dip the stick in, I know it! :haha: x

You're right I will hold out! I will regret it the second I dip the stick in, I know it! :haha: x

I was so soooo close to testing today aswell but i knew it would be pointless and upsetting so i didnt, Iam so impatient now i just want to know exactly what my body is up to xx:wacko:

Hold out ELH & HEAVY!!! Seeing those BFNs generate stress as oppose to anxiety... you're almost to testing date.... FXD :dust:

I miscarried a week ago, I was 7 weeks pregnant. I am spotting now, mostly some brown discharge (I'm sorry maybe TMI?) I decided not to wait the 3 weeks the doctor told me and starting the BD yesterday, first time in over a month [:blush:] and am currently NTNP, and see how that works out :smile:

Welcome Mrsgarcia and so sorry for your loss, I have found that not much is TMI on this thread so feel free to be as open as you wish. You will find a lot of help and support as I have.

Elhaym you are on the last stretch not long to go.

Well My opk today has a line on it at least about half the colour of the control line so something is happening in there. Temp took a dive this morning so I reckon I may of a day or so earlier than "normal". Will try and post a pic.

Hows the rest of you ladies had a good weekend?

Attachments

• 2011-08-07 16.57.21.jpg
    2011-08-07 16.57.21.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 5
CLOBO, how are you doing today?

KAS, the avatar IS super cute! How are you feeling today?

EMN, CONGRATS!!! Relax yourself, take your vitamins, and like BASTE mentioned, call your dr, they will likely see you quicker due to the timing. My doc said to give a call asap. :dust:

ICKLE, I am excited to hear the results of your bloods this Saturday! :dust:

LOLA, I agree it depends on the type of trip, you don't want to ruin the trip with a bad mood if you keep seeing bfn, as it is still early. I think IMMEDIATELY after you return, take the test!!! :dust: Enjoy your trio!!!

ELHAYM, definitely strange, but not so strange if it is IB, which is what I am leaning towards!!! FXD!!! :dust:

Well ladies, I am on CD17, and this morning, there was the faintest pink line that I've seen on my OPKs in the last 6 mos. I checked the wife's eyes, because I am sure I have line eye :haha: and she said she sees a very faint line. I am HOPING this means that thre is OV this weekend. My temps aren't moving however, so I don't know. Tonight when I test again, we will change "donation' delivery date to Sunday if need be, otherwise, if it is still faint we will just keep the 9am Mon morning delivery. What do you think??? :dust:

Hi Hun :hi:

Im feeling good thank you! Today i became a raspberry which is very exciting but all the same anxieties exist. I ordered a doppler today so that (fingers crossed when i) make it to week 9 i can start trying to find the HB... as 12/13 weeks is aggges away for the next scan. My brown bleed seems to have stopped which is good (so glad i had scan in middle of it so i know why i was bleeding). Still no MS but i have had nausea which i suppose IS ms... just wish it would be a bit more apparent LOL. anyway, thats my update!!!
How are you?? xxx

Cloey - i see ur 11dpo, have u tested / when are u testing?

Glow - So glad ur okay hun, 6 weeks 3 days already - thats fab!!!

So many of you are coming up to testing time that im going to be keeping an extra close eye here! (i still stalk it every day) :)

Hi everyone sorry I haven't been posting much ,am away on hols ATM for two weeks and just getting a few mins here and there on b&b but I have been reading your posts, just want to wish u all loads of luck :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

After a miscarriage at 18 weeks along in June, OH and I have decided against waiting until the completion of a scan thing I was suggested by an OB to get. I really don't feel it's needed. But we've decided that we're not going to wait for it, but that if we're able to get it..great. But in the meantime, we're going to start trying again now. We both need it to really progress in our healing.

Hi guys sorry no posts all weekend had no connection - didnt take any tests with me and I'm glad cos just tested now and surprise BFN lol. Still very early so will be doing just one every morning from here till AF shows. I'm way more cynical now after MC lol which is prob a good thing .. money saved on tests anyway lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->