Anyone else on or near CD10 today?

I'm feeling a bit nervous at the moment. When I wiped a little bit ago there was a few teensy tiny little specks of blood. I've read that IB can happen between 6-10 DPO (I'm on 9 DPO)- so I'm really hoping that's what it is... but it seems like AF could come at any moment.

My shorter cycles are 24 days (which would be tomorrow) and my longer ones are 28 days (which would Sun). I'd rather get my period than a BFN... so now I'm thinking that instead of testing tomorrow morning I should wait a few more days (at least) to see if the witch comes. I'm tired of wasting tests every month because I was too impatient, but at the same time not making any efforts to find out is killing me!

What do you ladies think I should do? If today's spots ARE IB, than tomorrow would still be too early for enough HCG to show up, right?

Yeah if today's spots are IB, if it were me I would wait a few more days to test and let the hcg build up in your body. Some ladies can handle a BFN and just wait a little longer, but I really can't. I just lose hope.

FX for you, hun!! I hope this is your month!!! :dust:

I would wait a few days futurephotos. I actually have been getting some dull cramping in my left side today. i hope it is implantation related, not AF related! I am also 9dpo. I am going to wait a couple days then test and see what I get! fingers crossed for both of us!

Thanks girls :) I'm going to wait until Friday or Sat (which seems like forever away). After seeing those spots yesterday I figured I'd wake up to AF this morning, but so far she has stayed away. Now I'm feeling pretty excited! I do think it was IB... I just have to get confirmation now in a few days. By then I'm hoping I'll get a nice dark line that doesn't leave any doubt!

How's that going for you so far?

I received my ovulation test strips today :) cant wait to start trying again after having a miscarriage this month :( but im ready to try again i don't want to wait me and OH have decided to keep trying :) we tried 5months to have one and then lost our little angel :( at 7weeks. I'm taking my folic acid still and charting this time round which is exciting :) so fingers crossed x

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1315544400z6z32z14.png

I gave in and took one today FuturePhotos! Ugh... negative of course, but if what I was feeling yesterday was implantation, then of course it would be neg!! I don't know what I was thinking. I am probobly going to wait until Saturday or Sunday to test, because my DH will be home, I'd hate to find out while he is at work, and have to call him with the results! How awesome would that be if we both get BFP!! We could be bump buddies!

I have been Gassy,cramping,hungry,tired,runny nose, and a bit tired. I took a test but came back neg. Im 7-8 DPO is it too early ?

Smpsns- I'm having a hard time thinking about anything else but finding out! Part of me wants to try tonight, but I know it's not as good as FMU... so tomorrow morning I may not be able to resist anymore. The last time I saw IB I had my faint positive by the next morning on a FRER... so I'm thinking that maybe I COULD see a BFP tomorrow. If I don't I think I could handle it and then it might also make waiting a few more days to try testing again easier. I just can't shake this feeling that I am pregnant - I feel really sure. This is the first cycle that I haven't had a ton of doubts about timing, quality CM, etc. and I feel like how I have in the past before my BFPs. I just really want to see the second line and am pretty confident that I will!! Soon I hope! :)

Well, let us know if you give in tomorrow! I think the only thing keeping me from being bummed about my BFNs is that I don't have any FRERs, I only have IC. It is between paychecks, so I only have $10 in my bank account!! Not even enough to go get some FRERs!! If I get a faint BFP on an IC, then DH will be purchasing me some FRER tests. hehe.
Keep us posted on tomorrows results if you end up testing!

vwbabymomma: It is pretty early, I wouldn't be too upset about a negative at this time. Keep us posted though! Your not out until AF shows!

Hi girls well I'm 8dpo now and tested :( bfn of course lol...... Was very crampy yesterday so hoping it was implantation cramps :) .....the cramping has gone now

Fx for us all:)

I had some spotting yesterday after the cramps the day before, I hope I had an implant!

I was able to resist temptation this morning - so I haven't tested yet.
Last month I had a 26 day cycle - which would be tomorrow. I might try to wait out tomorrow too... we'll see!

Well, I'm out this month ladies. AF got me... 2 days early!! :cry: I'm so upset, I was so sure this month with all my symptoms. But I guess it was just my head playing tricks on me. I'm done. I can't take the emotional roller coaster anymore, I'm sick of TTC. I'm sick of being broken. I think we are going to just go to NTNP. I dunno. Maybe I just need to cool down a couple days and regroup. I'm just so pissed off right now. :growlmad:

Well, I'm out this month ladies. AF got me... 2 days early!! :cry: I'm so upset, I was so sure this month with all my symptoms. But I guess it was just my head playing tricks on me. I'm done. I can't take the emotional roller coaster anymore, I'm sick of TTC. I'm sick of being broken. I think we are going to just go to NTNP. I dunno. Maybe I just need to cool down a couple days and regroup. I'm just so pissed off right now. :growlmad:

:hugs:

Smpsns - sorry hun :(
I'll feel the same way if AF gets me this month. I told myself if this isn't it- then I'm going to stop "trying" and relax. Maybe NTNP will work. I was hoping we'd both get BFP's and could be bump buddies.

Everyone has been really helpful in encouraging me to wait to test. So I'm going to try to wait until Sunday morning - that will be CD28/14DPO or roughly when I'd expect AF for me.

Symptoms of the day are:This morning I felt bad cramping still- then I put my progesterone suppository in and felt a lot better after that. This evening I felt like a furnace and my face was flushed dark reddish. I'm really tired. By Boobs are slightly tender when touched. All of these things could be from the progesterone. So I'm trying not to think about it too much.

Hello! Still in my tww. I have 7 days to go before dreaded AF.
My first few days dpo I had these really sharp ovary pains but those are gone. I'm cramping on and off, really gassy yesterday (tmi), that has eased up but my stomach is a little upset today and ONE boob started hurting this morning by my armpit. The other is starting to catch up. I don't know how I feel about this month yet, it could definitely go either way. :(

Hi girls well 11dpo ,af due tomorrow. still getting bfn's :(

Just hope af stays away

fingers crossed for you!

FuturePhotos, Any update?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member