Anyone else on or near CD10 today?

I'm 2 DPO now and already itching to test- this is going to be the longest 2ww I've ever had!!

Good luck futurephotos! Do you have any little symptoms yet? I agree with you 100%. I'm not even in the 2ww yet and this is going to be the longest one for me, too!

FuturePhotos!!! Me too!! I am now 3DPO and I already want to test! I am worried because we only DTD on CD7, 14 and 15. But I got a positive OPK on CD14. So Hopefully I got the eggy. I don't think I have any symptoms yet, I slept in WAY too late today. Could be fatigue... could be because I worked 12 hours yesterday with no breaks.... who knows! :haha:

I think my nervousness/excitement is making me feel a bit nauseous. I don't think it's a symptom at all - I've felt like this around this time a lot of months. My head tries to convince my body it's true because I want it so bad!

I started feeling crampy on late Wed. night the 7th and that continued through Monday the 12th. It was most intense on Sat. & Sun. CM appeared on Friday. So I'm pretty sure that was my body Oing. I only take my temp sporadically - usually after I think I've Oed to see if it is elevated yet. I'll be taking my progesterone on Thurs.

I told myself I won't test until Sept 26th. It seems so far away!

I hate it when your head tricks your body! I read sept 26th in your post and thought "Holy hell, that is way far away! Why is she testing so late" then realized..... That is only 14 dpo... I should be testing that day too. haha. Wow, that does sound far away. I will likely not make it past 7dpo before I test. I am horrible! :blush: Are you actually going to wait that long?!?!?

Based on how anxious I already feel I doubt I'll be able to hold out that long!! I never test before 10 DPO though - so the earliest I'd let myself break down and do it is next Wed the 21st :)

OK. I should wait until then too! How bout this. We will both test wednesday, and post pics on here to compare!! I am off wednesday.

TheSmpsns - That's a good suggestion, but I don't want to commit myself to it right now. Sorry! I'll see when I hit that day if I feel like I should. After so many months of doing this now I'm really trying to not waste my tests - so I'm going to wait as close to expected AF as possible. I don't want to test to early and get a BFN and wonder and still have to test again. If I'm going to get a BFN I want to only be a couple of days away from my period so I know that a test should have registered it if I really am going to have a BFP. Besides, if I wait to do it over the weekend- then hubby will be around to share the news with if the result is good :)

yay! :wohoo: 1 DPO and 12 more long ones to go!:coffee: FX'd for Everyone. It would be super cool for all of us to be moving on together :)

Hey ladies!! I haven't checked in here in a while and just wanted to see how everyone is doing. I'm a little messed up with ovulation, I think it might have been yesterday? Not 100% sure. Been BDing constantly, so I'm taking a night off to let DH replenish :winkwink:

How is everyone else?

just waiting:coffee: im 5-6 DPO wishing there was a fast forward button :haha:

CD11 and its my first month of charting :) x

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1315544400z5z32z14.png

8 DPO today. I've been feeling really crampy still. I hope this is a good sign and not just gearing up for AF. I should know by next Monday! Just 1 more week out of my 2ww :)

8 DPO today. I've been feeling really crampy still. I hope this is a good sign and not just gearing up for AF. I should know by next Monday! Just 1 more week out of my 2ww :)

Good luck hun! :dust:

What day did your cramping start?

I was cramping the few days prior to O. Then it eased off for a few days, but by 4-5 DPO started back up again. It was pretty strong on 6-7 DPO. SO I'm hoping it could be an implantation thing- but I haven't seen any blood at all...

I am 8dpo. I am fatigued and have really sore heavy breasts. Hope it means something! I may test at 10 dpo.

Smpsns- I was wondering how you were feeling! Those could be good signs. I was sleepy today too- it's my day off, so I actually took a nap from 2-4 today :) Based on how I've been feeling I think I will test on Wed too!! I feel like there is good reason to believe it could be true this month - I hope it isn't my body playing games with me this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->