Anyone else panicing about having a giant baby

Please don't get me wrong I'm not saying bigger babies aren't cute they are they just seem to grow so quickly and as this is my last I'll be gutted to have a big baby that seems like a toddler at 2 months you know ? Wow girls you've had some big babies , it's amazing what our bodies are capable of don't you think ? I will be fine once his here just in the mean time it's a scary thought thinking about having a huge baby especially as my midwife has told me she thinks it will be a difficult birth as it is due to bad spd and my pelvis keeps going out of place it could be very painful without the fact that my cervix doesn't move forward properly and my babies have already damaged and snapped the bottom of my spine as it is X

Please don't get me wrong I'm not saying bigger babies aren't cute they are they just seem to grow so quickly and as this is my last I'll be gutted to have a big baby that seems like a toddler at 2 months you know ? Wow girls you've had some big babies , it's amazing what our bodies are capable of don't you think ? I will be fine once his here just in the mean time it's a scary thought thinking about having a huge baby especially as my midwife has told me she thinks it will be a difficult birth as it is due to bad spd and my pelvis keeps going out of place it could be very painful without the fact that my cervix doesn't move forward properly and my babies have already damaged and snapped the bottom of my spine as it is X

if you can and your not in to much pelvic pain, try pushing on your side I find the once or twice I was on my back it was so sore afterwards at the front of my pubic bone! just an idea not sure how that will work for you

Because my pelvis is tilted I can't lift my leg on my side but my last two I nelt over the back of the bed and that helped but I'm sure I'll just go with instinct when I get there x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->