anyone else really paranoid they will loose baby?

yep i worry about thisw too, even more so these past few days as my best friend just lost her baby.

...Only my MIL, and I'm trying to ignore her ;)

i am paranoid yeah. ive been under a lot of stress and stuff and im scared something goes wrong. my next scan isnt for a while either xx

Oh I´m the same! Some mornings when I wake up I don´t feel pregnant at all and I can feel the stress and paranoia just build up inside me. Then I make it worse by looking it up on the internet and reading horror stories about people slowly loosing their symptoms and then start to bleed. Yikes! Then maybe few hours later my boobs are killing me again and I´m so relieved. :blush:

I find this also extra hard because I´ve been having exams for the last 2 weeks and still have about 1 more week left and when your supposed to be learning you tend to do mostly other things... like looking for symptoms and odds of miscarriage online. :dohh:

I hope we all have a wonderful pregnancy together! :happydance:

:hugs:

i am only 12weeks and i worry if i wake up and dont feel sick. I will be so relived to have a scan as i am sure they are going to say there is no baby there, i am a total worrier though

I know im further along than you but I've felt the same as you since the beginning of this pregnancy. I had some slight bleeding at the beginning, then at my scan they found lots of placental lakes and that got me worried, I cried when I saw it's heartbeat as I had expected there not to be one. Im convincing myself something is going to go wrong, even now and I have no idea why! I wish I could tell you not to worry, but im just as bad.

Good luck to everyone anyway, pregnancy should be a happy time but we seem to spend most of it worrying..:dohh::hug:

its cos we are madly in love with our babies already!!
x

im still so worried i seen the baby when i was 7 weeks and 3 days along .. i felt ok for a bout a week that it was back to worring again because in my last pregncy i had a missed m/c .... i also saw my baby last week wiggling allova the place i was 11 weeks . im back to worring again .. im going back again thursday do to them messing the appointments up .. and im soo scared again ... i guess its just normal .. wishing all u ladys a h & H pregnancy xx

I'm feeling even more concerned now we've actually told close family (am going on an otherwise boozy weekend this weekend so need to tell my friends and wanted to tell family first)

They were all so excited (even my mum who doesn't normally like babies) would hate to have to tell them if something goes wrong, let alone have to deal with it ourselves.

Really wishing time away until 12 weeks so we can have a scan to make sure everything is ok.....

I worry constantly!!! I got pregnant once before and didn't even give misscarriage a thought - but then I did miscarry.
This time im worrying about it every second of the day! It's horrible, really really horrible.
And I don't know how far along I am because of irregular periods, so I don't even know how far away I am from the 'safe zone'

Wow, I thought I was the only one who was worried. I think I really am paranoid....I too keep constantly checking for spotting and the damp feeling down there doesn't help much either. On Saturday, I was explaining to DH about temps and how they remain high during pregnancy, to demonstrate I took my temp....(now my temps have been 36.6 since I got the +HPT...way above my coverline)... the thing was 36.2 and it was about 11:00am....I nearly had a heart attack, I really started to panic, went to bathroom, brushed my teeth and took my temp again...it was 37.1...... turns out I had forgotten I had just finished eating some frozen carrot juice when I stuck the thermy in my mouth............... Yeah I would say I'm defo paranoid:dohh:

I worry all the time about it... but I try not to cause it's just me overthinking!! I have nothing to worry about yet... I feel 100% normal, back to my "old self" or so it feels, which sometimes makes me nervous that I lost the baby and I will find out at the next appointment. But I just try to think positive and that I'm just having an easy time, nothing more.

I read some of the miscarriage threads and some women lost their baby 20+ weeks into the journey which is the scariest thing for me, but I'm trying not to think.... easier said than done. I'm such a worry wart, I don't think I'll breath until the baby is here... then I have SIDS to worry about, which is such a small chance... but just like all of you are feeling I'm sure, there's always a chance which means you could be in that small unlucky percent :dohh: Glad I have all you guys to make me feel sane, you guys are AMAZING!!!:hugs:

Yes, especially for women that experienced loss already the whole pregnancy experience is no longer a joyfull journey but a very worrying time.

For the ladies out there that didnt have any miscarriages or problems with their current pregnancies, try not to think bad things as you 've got no reason whatsoever, just be happy and enjoy this to the max.

For the ladies like me who have experienced loss and pain and maybe having high risk pregnancies, I want to wish courage and luck. Its impossible for me to be joyfully carefree with my pregnancy as I am scared from previous experience and current problems. But every day is a milestone and every succesful scan a huge price and a day closer to my precious one.

Good luck to all of you ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->