anyone else ridiculously tired?

flosie

Reaction score
I'm so tired I can barely function. Before being pregnant I was tired but now its a struggle to get anything done. I have a 2.5 year old who doesn't sleep, work and go to college so I'm always pretty tired but now I'm struggling to get anything done

First trimester exhaustion is a real bear! I'm told it gets better in the second tri. I'm not even at the part where symptoms are supposed to get bad, and I am ready for a nap by 10 AM (I wake up 5:30-6:00 AM and don't get home from work until about 6:00 PM). It's terrible. Nobody at work knows that I am pregnant yet, either, so I just keep having to make excuses for everything.

I felt like this last week but since taking pregnancy vitamin I find that I am staying awake longer and feel a lot more energised.

Wish it helped me! I've been taking vitamins very similar to prenatals for the last year and a half, and switched over to real prenatals as soon as I got my bfp, and all it does is make me even more nauseous (my stomach does not handle the iron well, and the fish oil tastes terrible any time I burp).

Oh dear! I'm lucky so far not to have any sickness however I didn't in my first pregnancy (v.lucky I know!)

I've been taking pregnacare but its not made any difference to my tiredness. Luckily I don't get morning sickness and didn't with my daughter either

I feel permanently exhausted! I don't cope well at all with iron in tablets, they give me crippling stomach cramps. I am just trying to eat lots of iron rich foods. I definitely didn't feel this tired first time round. It's so much harder with a toddler while working xxx

Yup! Fatigue has been my worst symptom in both pregnancies. I can usually never nap during the day but these days I could easily! I feel ok in the morning but as soon as it's past lunchtime I could easily go to bed. I felt a lot better in 2nd trimester with my first.

It was my dead giveaway that I was pregnant with my boys. But this cycles TWW I had very little fatigue. Now that I've gotten my BFP it's hit me. Thankfully my boys will play and let me rest when needed. Lol. It's really cold and snowy here though, so I'm hoping some spring weather will give me some energy :)

I'm tired and I'm also my 20 month old DD only play mate so she won't let me nap cos she's van yi - napping.
I suffer from very bad anaemia and although I'm on prenatal vits I still had to be prescribed 1500ug of iron extra dat just to get me through with my first. I need to see the doctor to get my levels checked again

I swear all I do is sleep. 2day I woke up at 9am fell back to sleep at 2pm & just woke back up at 730pm. I sleep 12 or more hours a night to. this is my first pregnancy so I don't have any kids 2 look after while im soo tired thank goodness.

I work two jobs, seven days a week, I have no time for naps... it's killing me! I think I'm going to have to sneak them in on my lunch breaks.

I'm 8+6 weeks. I don't know if this is normal but I work, eat, sleep [repeat] these days. I'm trying to add exercise to my day but even walking is exhausting. I'm a teacher and I was usually on my feet the whole day but lately I've had to sit more often. I've heard the second trimester gets better. Can't wait! LOL

I'm 9 weeks and 6 days and OMG I can't keep my eyes open to write this post and I'm in the UK and it's only 10.50am here 😱😬😴😑

Last few days I've been tired too. I work 28 hours/week, am doing a college course mainly from home plus all the usual nursery runs/play dates/ cleaning etc. I fall asleep at night at the drop of a hate. This morning I was up at 6.50 with the girls, it's my day off and OH not working till tonight so I've already had an hours morning nap haha!

Soooo tired! Can barely get through work which isn't good considering I'm a pharmacist and need to be focused!!! no nausea yet (knock on wood!!)

My nausea is getting worse by the day, and I feel like I didn't sleep a wink last night. I am definitely sneaking off to a coworker's office for a nap at lunch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->