Anyone else scared they won't be able to stop?

T

thompsonic

Having kids that is.

I want 3 kids, 4 at a push, but lately I've been thinking, and I'm worried I'll love being a mum so much I'll just want more and more! Obviously I can't end up with 18 kids, but at the same time I don't ever want to have to say no more, because I'm sure it will be really hard, and will power isn't my strong point.

Does anyone else feel this way?

Wait untill you have one and see how hard it is, then i am pretty sure you'll want to stop after 4!!haha

I would like 2 or 3 at the very most! x

Yeah, I totally feel like that!
I worry that as my youngest starts school/becomes more of a 'child' than a 'baby', I'll have to have another one! :D
But I'm sure something will have to make us both stop :haha: like money, space, age etc.. I'll babysit for your 47 children if you will for mine ;)
xxx

i worry that i will be very sad knowing when it is "the last pregnancy"... but i think my sensibility will make me realize that it's not practical to have more than 3 really. we want two... three at most and i'd really like my children to have their own space and rooms, so i can't imagine having a twelve bedroom house, just because i like having children and being pregnant :rofl:

Sorted ;)

I think something will just 'tell' us when we are ready. My mum was desperate for a third child after me and my brother, and when she had her, she felt complete, iykwim? So I hope I'll just know when I'm done- and that it's nice and early. My friend has her SIXTH brother/sister due this Xmas. Her mum said she was done after her 5th, and here she is, with number 7 on the way! I don't think I could have that many :|

I'm one of three and it works pretty well, for space etc. We have a 5 bedroom house so there is plenty of space for us all. I wouldn't want 4 because of cars and stuff, but I really want the middle pregnancy to be twins haha!

My mum like I, never wanted kinds when she was younger... she now has 9!! So yes, I do worry!!!! Lots!!! :/

xxxx

I think I'd miss the baby stage too much! :haha: then again once i have kids & realise how hard it is first hand i might change my mind :p

Honestly I would've been happy with 2 kids before having Emma. Now that she is here I want 4. If I could afford it I'd have 6. LOL! It's the complete opposite of what other girls are saying. You don't realize it's hard and think you don't want more... You realize how much you love the little buggers and you want more. :rofl: If you look in the baby club thread there are so many women who just gave birth and realize that they are more broody than ever. We women are never happy. :dohh:

It is a scary thought. I think I'd be tempted, after 3 or 4 of my own, to adopt.

i think ill know to stop after 2/3. We have always said we will have 2 but we shall see. My OH wants to be able to give his children everything he never had so i think he will want to stop after 2 so he can spoil them rotten! x

Me! I loved being pregnant, being a mummy and I even enjoyed giving birth :shock: My OH only wants 2, 3 at a push but I'm wanting atleast 4. I'm more set on 4 than he is against 4 IYKWIM so I think I'll get my way.

I am scared about this! I didn't really enjoy being preg as I was pretty ill, hated giving birh, but love love love having a baby! I would like to have 3 altogether, but can see me not wanting to stop! OH however says he is happy with just the one :dohh:

I wanted 2 but loved being pregnant and having a new baby, even quite enjoyed giving birth:blush:
Holly my 3rd child was a surprise and now we have her I have convinced OH that we should have 4:happydance:, I am sure I will stop after that

I've always wanted a big family and if I had the money would want 6 but my OH says 2 max :( Will have to wait and see how we get on after the first but if I still want lots I can persuede him lol

sometimes i think this! but then my brain kicks in :lol: and i realise that as they get older it's just as wonderful. ideally i'd like 3, but will see how we go with 2! before maddi i wanted 1 :blush:

sometimes i think this! but then my brain kicks in :lol: and i realise that as they get older it's just as wonderful. ideally i'd like 3, but will see how we go with 2! before maddi i wanted 1 :blush:

with a baby that beautiful... it's required for you to make more! :flower:

with a baby that beautiful... it's required for you to make more! :flower:

I agree, I think you shouldn't deny the world (and us broody girls) gorgeous babies :haha:

I'm scared now, I was kinda hoping that I'd find being a mum too hard for more but apparently not... The worst part is, when you say 'no more' it isn't like being in WTT where you know that someday, you'll have another. It's so... definite. :|

I would like 3 or 4, but OH already has 3 and at the moment only saying he wants 1 more :( gonna find it really hard when he says no more.

I'm scared now, I was kinda hoping that I'd find being a mum too hard for more but apparently not... The worst part is, when you say 'no more' it isn't like being in WTT where you know that someday, you'll have another. It's so... definite. :|[/QUOTE]

I started out wanting 4 always, then 3 by the time I fell pregnant. After having Maya I'm saying that it's 2, see how we go and then maybe 3! She has been a lot of hard work, as was the pregnancy and getting my body back! I think I will be very sad when it's the 'last' one and might change my mind, but i want to be able to afford to live aswell as have kids! My only real reason for not 4 is financial!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->