Anyone else scared they won't be able to stop?

I think a lack of space or money would make you stop.

I do. I loved being pregnant and knowing and feeling the excitement about what was to come. I loved being a new Mum and now I love being a mother to a 9 month old and am looking forward to the next one. I think it could be addictive for some. I am definitely going to have another baby and for me that will probably be it, I am 35 right now and dont want to keep trying due to increased risks etc.

I would ideally like 3 kids if i had started a bit sooner.

When I fell pregnant with Emily, my hubby and I decided that she would be the last. He has a 7 yr old son, and I have an 8 yr old son and a 7 yr old daughter. Now Emily is here, I am absolutely desperate for a fourth. Every time I look at her gorgeous face she just makes me even broodier!! But my hubby has said no. He is happy that he has a son and a daughter and a stepson and stepdaughter. But I dont feel complete. I would really really really like another baby soon. Because my other 2 are so close in age and have always grown up with a play-mate, I feel really bad about the huge age gap between Emily and Joseph and Jessica.

Hopefully, I will get my own way in the end. We already have a 7 seat car and everything we could possibly need, we have the space, financially it would be a bit tight, but I think its worth it for all the joy children bring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->