Anyone else sleep nearly all the time???

xxxjacxxx

My Eggo is Preggo!
Reaction score
Is there anybody else out there that sleeps as much as me? :blush:
I dont work so as soon as the kids are off to school Im free to do as I wish basically, and I go to bed!! I can sleep for probably 2-3 hours in the day, go pick the kids up at 3 then another sleep for an hour and by 9 pm and ready for bed again!!!

Oh is very understanding and says 'i must need it'

Its got so bad I dont even bother getting dressed anymore!

I dont make plans to go anywhere because I know I will need to sleep!!!

Im getting really miffed off with it myself now, is this normal and if so, will it pass??

ta xx

Yeah hun its compltely normal.
Im not as bad as that, i have about 8/9 hours sleep at night, then a few hours after getting up im ready for bed again, i try not to go to bed though i just lounge on the sofa watching the tele, although a few times i have took myself off to bed for a few hours.

Its great you have an understanding oh :)

i do but tend to come alive at night lol xx

Your average day sounds like mine Jacqui! I get up and get my son ready and off to school, come home, tidy up after him and i'm back in bed by 10 until about 12.30 Then i get up and eat something, lie around for a bit, fall asleep again until i have to pick him up. Give him tea and do his homework and stuff then he gets into bed with me and watches cartoons while i sleep. I get up and bath him give him supper, put him to bed, lie around with OH for a bit before toddling back off to bed by 10pm at the latest.

I have never slept so much in my life!! Its disgusting ha ha! I don't know how i'm gonna cope when i have to go back to work.

sounds like me! haha im the same im off for a nap in a minute tbh! been up since 8 and im falling sleep!

Yep me too.
I dont work untill 5pm and i force myself to get up at 1.30pm, when im off work i sleep right through to 3pm!

Me too! My problem now is that I as asleep so early, 9.30 on average, that I am waking up at like 3 or 4 in the morning and can't get back to sleep. Ive tried breaking the cycle and staying up later to sleep later but its not happening!

I also have night terrors so the sleep I am actually getting isn't exactly restful! Poor OH wakes up more or less every night to me screaming about something!

Aww night terrors must be awful!!!

I read this post originally at 1pm and have just got p after going back to bed for abit and that was only coz i was feeling hungry and shakey

I am tired, but not necessarily falling asleep all the time. I have about 8 hours of sleep a night and then get up and a couple of hours later I feel sleepy again, then might have a cat nap for about 20 mins and be good as gold for a while. I keep waking up early though. Although last night I slept for 11 hours and could have stayed in bed, and was so tired when I was at a cafe having lunch today, but then I couldn't sleep. I find I am lacking a lot of energy to do stuff I normally did.

I am not sleeping properly through the night light i used to though. So i do get tired during the day

Definately with you girls on this one... today I slept for 13 hours straight and when I got up, I was still tired :sleep:

I'm asleep by 8/8.30pm every night and have to get up at 6.30am

I havnt been going to bed til late to be honest but only coz at night i dont seem tired and cant sleep.

I really need a kick up the ass at the mo though to tidy the flat and just dont seem to have the energy, oh dear

I have learned I HAVE to get up and go for a walk or something or I am just constantly tired. Infact my midwife told me not to sleep all day or be just sitting around all day as that can actually make your body more tired. She told me to take at least an hour walk then if I am still tired to go to bed. But normally I am more awake then if I had just sat around all day... Just a little tip if you want to try it...

Kelly

Im the same way , my kiddos leave for school at 6:45 am and after they leave I go back to sleep untill about noon , get up take a shower and eat , I do manage to wash some laundry but never seem to get it put away its just folded in baskets for now untill I get the energy to put it all away . Even when im not sleeping I still stay in my bed all day watching tv or playing on my laptop .

in the first tri all i did was sleep, now im in 2nd tri & i cant sleep at all!! make the most of it while you can hun, i used to grab a nap whenever i could xx

I wish I could sleep like you ladies. I have to work, so the most I get is resting for about 1/2 hour during lunch break, then when I get home I'm so tired but it's time for dinner and such. Once you already have one, getting sleep becomes that much harder! We usually are upstairs in bed by 915 and I get up between 6 and 630 whenever my baby boy lets me

Yes! Me too, I sleep all the time, I have atleast 10 hours of sleep each night and end up falling asleep most days for a few hours.
Im hoping its completley normal and just our hormones all over the place
X

well I am sooo glad I am not alone here!

I was starting to get a bit worried about it, I was thinking maybe I was lacking something in my diet!!:rofl:

I was tired in the earlier days but I just seem to be getting worse, its like I dont exist at the minute!!:dohh:

im in bed by 8pm every night at the LATEST!

Im up at 6am every day to go to work for half 7, so thats why im so tired too!

my OH is very understanding too, so thats lucky! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->