• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone else starting clomid next month, or can share their clomid experiences?

Hi ladies..this was my fourth month on clomid and first time on a 75mg dose days 2-6. Ff said I ovulated in cd21 but I think it was either 19 or 20. Yesterday I finally (after a year) I got a positive pregnancy test. Today it was confirmed with a clearblue. Still in shock...can't believe it!!!

!!!! Congratulations! That is a HAPPY New Year!

Hi Ladies :hi:

I'm another new Clomid user, just started this cycle on 50mg days 2-6. No side effects up until yesterday where I had two major hot flushes! Been googling and seen that some people report this at ovulation time. I got a peak on my monitor today so maybe that's what happened....

GL Trying2012. I see in your signature you have written AMH. Is your AMH low? Mine is low and I have been given to try for three months clomid. I have no idea what after that if I am not pregnant.

MummyDonz that is amazing, what a great way to start the new year! Great to see another baby on this thread. Hope it starts the ball rolling!

GL Trying2012. I see in your signature you have written AMH. Is your AMH low? Mine is low and I have been given to try for three months clomid. I have no idea what after that if I am not pregnant.

They said it was fine when it was tested in February. Wishing you all the luck in the world xx

Hi ladies..this was my fourth month on clomid and first time on a 75mg dose days 2-6. Ff said I ovulated in cd21 but I think it was either 19 or 20. Yesterday I finally (after a year) I got a positive pregnancy test. Today it was confirmed with a clearblue. Still in shock...can't believe it!!!

Big big congratulations!!

Hi Ladies! I start my first round of Clomid in February. I'm nervous and excited, we have been TTC since Oct. 2010, so I'm definitely hoping this will do the trick. Good luck and lots of baby dust to all!!!

Mummydonz, congrats!!! Im soo happy for you!! Amazing to see another new bfp in here :D I hope you have a very easy pregnancy :D

Hi friends,
I am on 3rd round of clomid on CD29 and 13DPO. Could you ladies please take a look on my FF chart.
Thanks in advance.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4492db

I really dont know enough about charts to tell ya whats going on. sorry!

Hi friends,
I am on 3rd round of clomid on CD29 and 13DPO. Could you ladies please take a look on my FF chart.
Thanks in advance.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4492db

So far so good! Did you get to do any other OPKs? It seems maybe possible you ovulated 2 days after where ff gave you the cross hairs. But in any case, not knowing what your charts are usually like, I'd say it's looking pretty nice. :thumbup: Hope those temps stay up up up! Are you planning to test?

So far so good! Did you get to do any other OPKs? It seems maybe possible you ovulated 2 days after where ff gave you the cross hairs. But in any case, not knowing what your charts are usually like, I'd say it's looking pretty nice. :thumbup: Hope those temps stay up up up! Are you planning to test?[/QUOTE]

Hi thanks for response. Actually i am on clomid and this one is my 3rd round. I got +OPK on 15 jan and this time i was little hopeful because usually temp dropped one week before AF but this time it dropped on CD30 (today it dropped by 21 Celsius :growlmad:) been having lots of symptoms but i don't want to trust on them because they could be s/e of clomid as well. AF due today or tom just hoping that stays away. I did test on 9DPO and it came as usual negative so don't want to see more negatives that's why waiting for AF to missed:winkwink:
Baby dust.

Hi, girls. I just finished my second round of 50mg clomid. I hope I ovulate. Now I we have to do is a lot of "love" :).

How are you doing? Do you have any side effects? I had two days with little hot flashes and the only thing that bothers me now is constipation :(.

I see kamal. I just wondered if you did any opks on like 13 Jan or 14 Jan b/c that might make it easier to tell for *sure* how many dpo you are. Because to get your +opk on the same day you ovulate can happen (it has happened to me once), but usually you'll catch your surge a day or two before.

I always want to hope that lil temp dip is an implantation dip, but I get them all the time on my charts (I'm supposed to start Clomid on this next cycle I'm about to start, but I ovulate regularly on my own). And apparently if I'm remembering right, anyone can get that temp dip because of your secondary estrogen surge that can occur in pregnant AND not-pregnant charts.

FWIW, I did have a big temp dip on 11 dpo before I got my bfp with my DD on 12 dpo, so ya never know. That's not a big temp dip. I wouldn't say you're out yet.

Daisy, GL!

Sorry for the double post but now I have a question.

A little background: secondary infertility, I ovulate on my own every month pretty predictably. I haven't started the Clomid YET. This last cycle though has been totally weird and I've spotted every. single. day. since ovulation. Some days a little, some days a lot. I've very rarely had mid-cycle spotting in the past, and NEVER anywhere CLOSE to this much.

Anyway, I'm sure AF is about to start...or maybe it has already? Anyway, I got my Rx to take Clomid on days 5-9, but I'm not sure I'm even going to be able to tell which day is CD1!?!?? I hate that it's so confusing this time. So would you start the Clomid this cycle based on your best guess? Or wait for next cycle and see if it's a little more normal and hopefully more obvious which day is CD1 so I am for sure starting the Clomid on CD5 as directed?

Hope I'm making some sense. TIA!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->