• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone else starting clomid next month, or can share their clomid experiences?

Thanks Trina, I did test and it was still a BFN and then I woke up this morning and AF hit full force. I guess I spoke too soon. Judging by today, there is nothing wrong with my lining lol (although I wasn't monitored so I can't be certain) but I'm still unsure if I want to continue with the Clomid. I'm glad I'm I'm the "taking a break" club so I have some time to decide :)

Starting clomid next cycle jan 2014 TTC baby number 2! I conceived on clomid with my first child who is now 20 months old so fingers crossed I am successful in TTC in #2.
Anyone else starting in the new year? X

Thanks Trina, I did test and it was still a BFN and then I woke up this morning and AF hit full force. I guess I spoke too soon. Judging by today, there is nothing wrong with my lining lol (although I wasn't monitored so I can't be certain) but I'm still unsure if I want to continue with the Clomid. I'm glad I'm I'm the "taking a break" club so I have some time to decide :)
Well, darn, sorry AF got you. Good luck with however you proceed. <3
Starting clomid next cycle jan 2014 TTC baby number 2! I conceived on clomid with my first child who is now 20 months old so fingers crossed I am successful in TTC in #2.
Me me! That's what I think anyway. That's what Dr said but I'm going to be seeing him on Dec 31 about it. I think I'll be approx 8 dpo at that point??? So I'm still somewhat hoping I won't have to go on it, but at this point let's just say I'm not optimistic. Hope it works for us quickly! :)

Well, darn, sorry AF got you. Good luck with however you proceed. <3
Me me! That's what I think anyway. That's what Dr said but I'm going to be seeing him on Dec 31 about it. I think I'll be approx 8 dpo at that point??? So I'm still somewhat hoping I won't have to go on it, but at this point let's just say I'm not optimistic. Hope it works for us quickly! :)

Hi :hi: Good luck with dr appointment :thumbup: hope it works for you too fingers crossed! :cloud9:

My periods on clomid are short now, not so painful and not as much clots. Would this be a lining issue?

I'm not sure Steph, possibly but the only way you can be sure is by be monitored with ultrasounds. My lining was good on all 3 cycles I was monitored, but I read that extended use of Clomid can thin your lining.

I have done a complete 360 and decided to start Clomid again this cycle. I don't want the side effects over Christmas but I don't want to waste the cycle either. Perhaps a bit late (CD 6) but I'm not holding out much hope for this cycle anyways.

Hi girls, I've been keeping up with you and keeping my fingers crossed.x All your help and advice meant so much to me when I was here.

A few things from my own experience that have been asked here if it's helpful:
The cycle I got pg on I only had a 4 day cycle, 2 medium and 2 heavy days. This was my shortest ever AF so not sure if it was clomid but it didn't do any harm. Oh and my previous 2 AF were induced by Provera.

Also I started Clomid the day I got my mirena out as my lining was thin. Dr said as long as it's thin since I don't ovualte anyway there was no reason not to start. i did end up with thin lining anyway that cycle but probably due to after effects of the Mirena.

Also side effects seem to mean nothing to effectiveness. My first and then eventually third cycle I ovualted, second cycle I din't but my side effects were worst first cycle and almost nothing the third :wacko:

Hope 2014 is your year everyone :dust:

Thanks Lovecakes. And I saw your signature congrats on seeing the heartbeat, that must have been amazing.
Merry Christmas everyone! I'm going on holidays but will catch up with you girls in 2 weeks.

Hi girls, I've been keeping up with you and keeping my fingers crossed.x All your help and advice meant so much to me when I was here.

A few things from my own experience that have been asked here if it's helpful:
The cycle I got pg on I only had a 4 day cycle, 2 medium and 2 heavy days. This was my shortest ever AF so not sure if it was clomid but it didn't do any harm. Oh and my previous 2 AF were induced by Provera.

Also I started Clomid the day I got my mirena out as my lining was thin. Dr said as long as it's thin since I don't ovualte anyway there was no reason not to start. i did end up with thin lining anyway that cycle but probably due to after effects of the Mirena.

Also side effects seem to mean nothing to effectiveness. My first and then eventually third cycle I ovualted, second cycle I din't but my side effects were worst first cycle and almost nothing the third :wacko:

Hope 2014 is your year everyone :dust:

Thanks for this Lovecakes. You know how it is, driving yourself crazy with all these unanswered questions you have. I have no done the clomid for six months and ovulated every month. So im driving myself crazy not understanding why it hasnt worked for me. Im so very happy things worked for you!! Congrats my dear! :hugs:

Me too, Steph. This is my 6th Clomid cycle and I have ovulated on all but one. I just don't understand what is wrong :(. Here's hoping it is just bad luck for both of us and not something more complicated.

Congrats on hearing the heartbeat, Lovecakes! That's awesome news :)

Hi girls. I did my first cycle on clomid and according to my dropping temp tomorrow the witch will be here. I am sure I ovulated but......nothing. I have lo AMH hormones and to be honest I doubt that clomid will help me. So soon I will be on my second round. Can I join you. I really feel I need support because I started believing that the miracle will never happen for me.

GL to all of you.

Hi girls. I did my first cycle on clomid and according to my dropping temp tomorrow the witch will be here. I am sure I ovulated but......nothing. I have lo AMH hormones and to be honest I doubt that clomid will help me. So soon I will be on my second round. Can I join you. I really feel I need support because I started believing that the miracle will never happen for me.

GL to all of you.

Welcome!!! Are you doing the day 21 bloods to confirm ovulation?? Keep your chin up and chat away :)

GL to all of you.

Welcome!!! Are you doing the day 21 bloods to confirm ovulation?? Keep your chin up and chat away :)

Yes they tested me on cd18 and they have not phone to increase the dose so I presume I Od. I judge according to my bbt too.

Hello, mind if I drop in? :flower:

This is my first cycle on clomid, and I was wondering if anyone else has had this experience...I took it on CD 3-7, and I've gotten positive opks every day from CD9 to CD15 (today), with no end in sight! I know clomid can give false positives, but I thought that was usually only for a day or two after stopping the pills?

Hello, mind if I drop in? :flower:

This is my first cycle on clomid, and I was wondering if anyone else has had this experience...I took it on CD 3-7, and I've gotten positive opks every day from CD9 to CD15 (today), with no end in sight! I know clomid can give false positives, but I thought that was usually only for a day or two after stopping the pills?

Sorry hun Ive never had that issue.

Hi I'm new to this forum and wondered if I could join please?

I'm 32 and have had all the blood tests, ultrasounds and HSG. I have only had one AF since February and they haven't been able to explain this.

I've taken 5 days of provera which finished on Friday and no sign of AF yet. I'm supposed to start clomid on day 2 but I'm getting worried that AF isn't going to come! Has anyone else used provera and how long did it take for AF to come?

Thanks!

Hi I'm new-ish to this thread too, but welcome and I wish you the best. I don't really know anything, but I hope it works for you quickly!

I just got my Rx today. I'll be doing mine on CD 5-9 since I ovulate.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->