• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone else starting clomid next month, or can share their clomid experiences?

@Eyemom actually i got +OPK on CD15 and 21 dec (in first post i wrote Jan by mistake) then 22 dec on 11am but same day retested on 4pm it came negative. Actually temp is still above the coverline so i hope tom temp will up and AF stays away.
I am on 13DPO today.
Thanks hun you helped me lot.

@Eyemom actually i got +OPK on CD15 and 21 dec (in first post i wrote Jan by mistake) then 22 dec on 11am but same day retested on 4pm it came negative. Actually temp is still above the coverline so i hope tom temp will up and AF stays away.
I am on 13DPO today.
Thanks hun you helped me lot.
<3 wishing you the best <3

Hi @daisyprincess,
I have been having many s/e from clomid. First month i thought i was pregnant because noticed every symptom and clomid gave me lots of symptoms that month (vomiting, nausea, headache, backache, sore bbs, cramps, CM, hot flashes etc.) Second month i didn't pay any attention to them and got AF on cd30. This is my 3rd month had very painful ovulation then been having AF like cramps since 2dpo that time i thought AF is coming early. Today i am on CD30 again and still having same cramps, headache. Let's see what happens tom i am hoping for BFP for this time. FX for our BFP. Good luck and baby dust.

Hello lovelies.

I was wondering if I could jump in with you girls too?
I've been ttc since 2006, currently on my 7th round of clomid. Had to start again due to my drs messing my cycle days around after my consultant gave strict instructions not to. (Long story).

My previous progesterone levels were 0.9 and 1.0 at the highest. Last cycle was 14.8! I started on 50mg again. This cycle I'm on 100mg as my consultant said I need a progesterone level of 30 minimum. I have PCOS and Endo so hoping clomid Is going to get me my bfp. I have day 19 & 21 bloods done each month to check my levels. My next bloods are on 16th of jan and 18th of jan. Hoping they are in 20s range atleast.

Hope everyone had a good new year and sending lots of baby dust here's to plenty of bfp's in 2014!!
Xx

Hi @eyemom actually today i had little spotting and AF cramps but after that nothing (i am on CD31 and 14DPO). Now i am too in the same boat as you because usually i start clomid on 3rd day of AF but this time IDK which is my 1st day of AF so i am little confuse. I guess i should wait for tom if full flow will start then will decide which day is 1st. Did you decide which is your 1st day of AF?

Hi @T'elle welcome and good luck for you this cycle. I have been married since 2009 and TTC for almost three years. I have mild PCOS so my doc put me on clomid 50mg (3-7) for three months. This one is my 3rd round and i am on CD31 but today had little spotting i think i am out this month as well (still have little hope lol). Next cycle i will be on 100mg.
I am sending lots of baby dust in your way.

Welcome T'elle, good luck!

Kamal I'm calling today CD1 b/c it's more like proper period flow. If you're just a little spotting I don't think I'd call it CD1 just yet (unless it picks up later), but it is so confusing. Haha I act like I know what I'm talking about. I don't know about you, but usually if I have pre-AF spotting, it just kinda looks different in addition to there not being very much. This time was harder for me because it was a lot (for spotting) and it looked just like AF in color and consistency (sorry to be gross). I guess all we can do is best we can!

Hey girls. Thanks for the luck and welcome :)

I'm on cd 9 currently. I'm also on 100mg clomid days 2-6. Xx

Hi ladies..this was my fourth month on clomid and first time on a 75mg dose days 2-6. Ff said I ovulated in cd21 but I think it was either 19 or 20. Yesterday I finally (after a year) I got a positive pregnancy test. Today it was confirmed with a clearblue. Still in shock...can't believe it!!!

Hi MummyDonz: I haven't been on here in awhile, but I wanted to say congratulations!!!

Hi ladies,
I hope you all enjoyed the holidays. I am having such a weird cycle. Was on 100mg clomid day 3-7, day 23 and day 32 progesterone blood tests revealed I did not ovulate. I then spotted brown from cd39-cd50. There was a day or two of light red spotting in there too, but never a proper flow. Now I am on cd 65 and had some cramping yesterday and the day before, but no spotting. Took an hpt this morning and result was weird but seemed bfn. On day 25 this cycle I had bad left sided pain that I thought was ovulation (I guess wasn't since day 32 progesterone test was only around 1.2) so I assumed it was a cyst bursting? I have NO IDEA what is going on now. I am supposed to wait until February to start 150 mg clomid but I have no clue what's going on with my cycle! Where did it go? Any ideas? :shrug:
I also have currently have no appt with my FS, he wants to see me if I am not pregnant after 2 rounds of ovulating on clomid he will do IUI.

Hi ladies..this was my fourth month on clomid and first time on a 75mg dose days 2-6. Ff said I ovulated in cd21 but I think it was either 19 or 20. Yesterday I finally (after a year) I got a positive pregnancy test. Today it was confirmed with a clearblue. Still in shock...can't believe it!!!

Hi MummyDonz: I haven't been on here in awhile, but I wanted to say congratulations!!!

Thank you so much. Just goes to show, all that worrying was for nothing! Got there in the end :)

I just got back from my first "infertility" appointment with my OB/GYN, and I'm starting Clomid next cycle. I hope I am not too late to the party!

Hi girls, I am waiting to O by the end of the week. My bbt drives me crazy. It jumps and drops this month. It is very strange.

How are you doing?

Hey Ladies! So im now done my six months of clomid and no pregnancy. Tomorrow I do the consult with the fertility clinic. Getting a bit excited. And it sounds like iui is the first step but ill keep ya posted! wish me luck!

Hi girls! currently on cd 16 opk's still negitive but had some really painful cramping last night like dull aching pain and lower backache so I don't know what that was all about :/ taken clomed 50mg days 2-6 and had a follical tracking scan on Cd 13 showed 2 good ones on left and a nice mature one in right ovary so we shall see...wishing you loads of luck x

Hi, girls. I am CD 13 today. Yesterday my o test was negative but very close looking to positive. This morning my bbt jumped. I can't understand what is happening. I tested 2.00 p.m. but not at night. Is it possible I od at night? I will test today again. I have no pain this month. Previous was horrendous around my O but I suppose because it was first month on clomid.

I hope I will o anyway. We bd every possible minute just in case :p.

GL to all of you.

:kiss:

Good luck girls! Im not sure im ovulating this month :( Doc said I might being its the first month off the clomid but so far nothing.

hey ladies, would love to join. I will be going on clomid at the end of the month and would like some buddies to help me through. I have PCOS and been TTC for 30 months (8cycles)

hello ladies,

I have done 3 rounds of clomid and ovulated each time ...on 4th round now..and two days from af..let's see what happens!

My RE hasn't increase my clomid dose...I am going to ask to move it to 75 or 100mg as I have been on 50mg forever...

baby dust to all

Hi everyone, I haven't posted for a while (mainly because I had become so fed up with the whole infertility journey was beginning to lose faith in Clomid after 6 rounds), but I have been reading the thread and keeping up with you all. Huge congratulations to MummyDonz - that is amazing news!! :)

Anyway, I wanted to let you know that I got this today:
https://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj565/sj1685/Mobile%20Uploads/683500bb-4913-4659-acc0-ce568d98dce7.jpg

I am only 10 DPO, but we are cautiously excited. My EDD is 30th September :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->