Anyone else starting Femara or Clomid today (10/8)?

So you think I'm safe to inseminate again tomorrow night as opposed to tomorrow morning?

Yes Kat, i would think tomorrow night is good, it gives a little time for your DH's soldiers to rest as well.

You had the first insemination, the spermie would be alive at least 48 hours. with the preseed, they survive even longer.

Just got back from my CD13 Appt. and I actually have some good sized follicles! I don't know how many and the size was 2.1, I'm assuming cms so 21 mm and he is waiting on the bloodwork to see where my LH surge is at, but this is awesome...femara with clomid actually gave me some follicles :)

PDubs, that is GREAT news! Whoo hoo! Keep us updated!

Shiseru, well after all that, DH decided we should inseminate every day through friday. The nurse assured him his swimmers will be fine after 24 hours, so here goes! Plus, the "every other day" thing didn't work before so maybe a change is good.

Pdubs that's exciting FX for U!!!!! :dance:

Kat..... Get it Girl!!!! ;)

AFM..... Got my CH today :thumbup:

OOOH! So you had your IUI already, so what do CH mean for you?

It's on my chart just means I did ovulate when I was suppose so I'm now 3Dpiui or 4Dpiui if u count the 1st one!!! :thumbup:

OMG, I FINALLY got a positive ovulation on the IC!! I also finally have CM. Wondering if I haven't actually ovulated yet. I did feel crampy Thursday and Friday. That feeling is now gone. Well, just to be safe, we'll try the syringe regime again tonight.

https://i45.tinypic.com/35lgk14.jpg

Oh yeah. I'm in the bottom right hand corner tonight. Not much of anything until today and BAM...the CM showed up with the positive IC ovulation test. Interesting.

So we're doing the syringe again tonight to make sure ALLLL the bases are covered.

Glad U kept using the ICs I would say they are right!!!!

the CBE aren't always accurate for women W hormone issues like I said it was totally off for me!!
I Od when it gave me my 1st high and way before my Peak!! :shrug:

GL w the Experiment!!! ;)

When do you guys think I ovulated? I was away most of yesterday and couldn't test until I got home at 5:30. I wonder when the surge began? I did test in the morning and it was still very light, so sometime between 7am and 5:30 the surge began. I read most women surge around 2pm. I've read so many conflicting reports. I've read 24-36 hours. I've read 8-12 hours. I can't get a straight answer! I'm hoping it's 24-36 because I want last night's syringe experiment to count! I'm afraid that without the IUI and the wash, the swimmers need all the help they can get to gang up on the egg.

I would think you would be ovulating sometime today...usually 24-36 hours after the surge starts I believe...if you can inseminate again today I would definitely go for it, and tomorrow morning too since the eggie is good for 12-24 hours :)

I am ovulating sometime today or tomorrow too as far as I can tell...waiting for results on my bloodwork to see where my levels are at :)

I usually surge for about 36 hrs but everyone is different!!!

Oh, PDubs we'll be in the TWW together!

Thanks, Sis! Yeah, I'm feeling a little crampy again this afternoon. Sadly I was away from home most of the day and couldn't pee on a stick again to see if the line is lighter yet. And now we're about to go out to a late dinner. Oh well. We worked hard this cycle and deserve a night out!

Got confirmation today that I did ovulate and my levels are good....he wants me on progestrone for an extra boost during the TWW and I can test a few days before my 30th birthday...fingers and toes sooooo crossed :)

Fingers crossed for you, PDubs!!

I did an IC OPK when we got home from dinner and two dark lines. DH was too tired and begged off, but agreed to do it in the morning. So we did the AI late this morning. Not sure if this last one will catch an egg - might be too late - but there should be plenty available up there from previous nights.

I really have no idea when "O" actually happened. Could have been CD 15 Friday the 30th if you go by the CB digi, or CD 18 very early Monday morning if you go by the IC (I'm adding 36 hours to the first "peak" of each test). I can't recall the last time I had a very long cycle. Generally they are 26-28 days. Though the CM and IC opk point to a late ovulation, I really wonder. Guess I'll find out in 10-14 days!

Kat, this sounds like quite a conundrum! I would personally trust the ICs, as they're simpler and there's less to go wrong, but that's just my opinion. You shouldn't have positive LH tests AFTER O. It's possible your timing this AM was perfect. I usually get two days of +OPKs in the AM, and the second day is my O date. (Note: this month is not a good exemplar.)

I hate the months when there's not a clear O date, as it's so hard to know when AF will show up! :dohh:

Hope you get a nice bday present, Pdubs!

Sis, how are you? Testing soon?

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back