Anyone else starting Femara or Clomid today (10/8)?

I'm 6 dpiui now, and I keep thinking I see symptoms even though it's probably too early. I got a cold (but that could just be a cold); I have creamy white cm, which I read is a sign (but that could be approaching AF, too, so :shrug:); I've felt odd cramping (could be simple gas!) and I felt dizzy for a second two times (but I'd just stood up fast, so that could be nothing).

I love finally being in the TWW, but it's torture! Why can't your nails turn bright pink or your belly button light up when conception occurs???

Anyone else feel anything different?

12 DPO - I caved and tested BFN (as expected I know my body well since i chart BBT) so i will stop the progesterone and let the ugly witch comes. Well this is my first cycle of clomid, hopefully it does magic next cycle!

Fiona, fingers and toes crossed for you, BFP!

Kat, when i was pregnant, I was sick, had a cold! So sounds positive to me! Good luck!

12 DPO - I caved and tested BFN (as expected I know my body well since i chart BBT) so i will stop the progesterone and let the ugly witch comes. Well this is my first cycle of clomid, hopefully it does magic next cycle!

Fiona, fingers and toes crossed for you, BFP!

Kat, when i was pregnant, I was sick, had a cold! So sounds positive to me! Good luck!

You're not out yet! I read several ladies say they got a negative on a HPT a couple days before official testing day, but a positive on the beta. You could still be in the game!

You got a cold when you got pregnant? Maybe it is a good sign, then!!

Sassaypants, that's great news! I hope you got more good news coming!

Kat and Fiona how is it going on your side?

My temp dropped this morning, so am expecting AF to show her ugly face in a day or 2.

Well, I think I'm out. It's 11dpiui and I took an early pregnancy test this morning. Big Fat Negative. I expect AF any day. Yesterday I had pain about where my left ovary is, and I bet when I go in for my ultrasound next week, they'll tell me I have cysts there. That will mean, of course, that I can't try in November so have to wait until December to try again. I know it was only my first IUI, but I'm so disappointed!!

Aww Kat *big hug*

When the world says "give up", hope whispers.."try one more time"

Let's stay positive! Oh you may try the natural way in Nov isn't it?

:witch: showed yesterday. I cried :cry:, I ranted :growlmad: and now today I accept it :coffee:

Let's see. Silver lining...um...

~I will be thin for the Holidays
~When I'm a bridesmaid in May, I'll be less pregnant than I would have been
~I'll be less pregnant in June when I attend a costuming event I'm looking forward to
~People have extra time to save up to get me awesome baby shower presents
~I will get through pretty much the whole summer without having to lay inside recovering from a birth figuring out a newborn, so I get to enjoy the pool, etc.

Anything else? I'm trying to be positive! :shrug:

So my next ultrasound to check to see if my follicles turned into cysts again is tomorrow morning (Wednesday). Wish me luck!

Kat, you have lots to keep you positive!

Hopefully your scan today goes well, KUP!

What a bizarre day! :wacko: The scan showed that I was wrong and I didn't get my full period yet...it was only spotting. Even my progesterone level was too elevated -near ovulation levels! WTH?! The doc was surprised and baffled. She thought maybe I was pregnant, but the blood test was negative.

I took the trigger shot and did the IUI way back on Oct 23. How could I still have ovulation symptoms two weeks later? So the doc sent me home and said to call when I had "full flow." Well, I think I got it about an hour ago, so I'll double check in the morning and give them a call if I'm sure.

So I'm getting convinced that I didn't ovulate when I was supposed to. Maybe there was something wrong with my trigger and it failed? My follicles were the right size and I've never had ovulation problems before. I'm so confused!

kat, that was really weird! Did you temp? that would probably tell you whether ovulation has occurred since you are supposed to O 36 hours after the trigger.

Perhaps try taking your temp the next round? Or ask for another scan 2 days after the trigger to confirm that you have ovulated?

Today is CD5 nothing interesting to update. Other than weekend is near so I am just gonna take it easy!

kat, that was really weird! Did you temp? that would probably tell you whether ovulation has occurred since you are supposed to O 36 hours after the trigger.

Perhaps try taking your temp the next round? Or ask for another scan 2 days after the trigger to confirm that you have ovulated?

Today is CD5 nothing interesting to update. Other than weekend is near so I am just gonna take it easy!

I don't need to temp because I go in for blood work and ultra sounds several times and they monitor my ovulation that way. According to my blood work, I was good to go! SO weird!

Good luck this cycle!!! :flower:

Hello ladies, i went in for a scan today (CD 11) and i have few follicles. one @30mm (which is too big), one @17mm, and another smaller one.

I am going back to take the trigger shot tomorrow. What do you think?

how is everyone?

Hello ladies, i went in for a scan today (CD 11) and i have few follicles. one @30mm (which is too big), one @17mm, and another smaller one.

how is everyone?

Gotta love Round 2! What do they say about the one that's too big? It can't hurt you or anything, right? The 17mm one sounds good and hopefully the smaller one will grow more! Good luck with the Trigger and catching the egg!

how is everyone?

So how did everything go?

I'm headed in for my 2nd IUI this morning around 11-11:30am EDT. I have three follies! :happydance: Two in my left (one 18 and one 15) and one 18 in my right. I was surprised to be ready to trigger on cycle day 12 when I triggered on CD 17 last month. I am a lot calmer :coffee: this month about the whole thing, so maybe that's working for me.

I felt what I suspect is "ovulation pain" on the left side for most of yesterday afternoon. It was uncomfortable, but didn't stop me from my normal routine. If I am ovulating on the left, that's good 'cause that's the side with two follicles.

I asked the nurse about my husband's sample from last month. We were told he was 6 mil post wash, which is pretty poor. Surprised because he was something like 80 million at his initial SA, so I asked, "What happened?" She looked at the records and found that his sample was 53 mil pre-wash, which is great. She said the wash was "poor", so there was nothing we (DH and I) could do since his sample was excellent. Once we turn it in, it's out of our hands. I guess it was up to the tech to give us a good wash? So hoping for a good wash this time!

I'd be testing a few days before my husband's birthday, so I'm hoping to give him really good news!

Good luck Kat! I hope you get a good wash this time! So the reason you didn't get a good wash was just because the tech did a crappy job? Or was it something about the sample itself? How frustrating is that?!?!

It's great to hear all your experiences with IUI since I will be starting in Dec or Jan after a successful laproscopy last week :)

Shiseru, are you doing IUI or just trigger shot to time things with your DH at home? Btw, your baby is ADORABLE!

Good luck Kat! I hope you get a good wash this time! So the reason you didn't get a good wash was just because the tech did a crappy job? Or was it something about the sample itself? How frustrating is that?!?!

It's great to hear all your experiences with IUI since I will be starting in Dec or Jan after a successful laproscopy last week :)

That part isn't clear...why was the wash poor? No idea. They are vague about that. But this time it was GREAT! post wash of just over 11 mil. They said they love seeing anything over 10 mil, so we're golden! We have a real shot this time!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->