Anyone else starting Femara or Clomid today (10/8)?

Hey Kat, this looks like a great cycle for you! I hope the spermy gets one of your eggy! Nevermind about the last cycle let's look forward to this one! Fingers and toes crossed!

GreenOrchid, thank you for your compliment. My baby girl is a miracle after 2 tragic losses. It was tough and I was paranoid throughout the pregnancy. I woke up every 2 hours just to make sure the baby was moving and kicking, and breathing alright when she was born. The thoughts of having another scares me, but I love children and I am willing to go through another round of madness. I am glad to know your laproscopy went well, can't wait to start TTC huh? hehe...

Today is 5 DPO. I took the trigger on 16 Nov and my BBT rised the following day so it was like I ovulated 12 hours after the HCG shot?! Weird i thought we were supposed to O 24-36 hours after the trigger. Anyway we BD that night and the next day.

So the 2ww begins....

Hey Kat, this looks like a great cycle for you! I hope the spermy gets one of your eggy! Nevermind about the last cycle let's look forward to this one! Fingers and toes crossed!

GreenOrchid, thank you for your compliment. My baby girl is a miracle after 2 tragic losses. It was tough and I was paranoid throughout the pregnancy. I woke up every 2 hours just to make sure the baby was moving and kicking, and breathing alright when she was born. The thoughts of having another scares me, but I love children and I am willing to go through another round of madness. I am glad to know your laproscopy went well, can't wait to start TTC huh? hehe...

Today is 5 DPO. I took the trigger on 16 Nov and my BBT rised the following day so it was like I ovulated 12 hours after the HCG shot?! Weird i thought we were supposed to O 24-36 hours after the trigger. Anyway we BD that night and the next day.

So the 2ww begins....

Good luck, Sweetie!! I hope this is the one for us both!!

Good luck to both of you! I definitely can't wait to start ttc next cycle for sure ;)

My back pain yesterday made me feel like I must be pregnant, so I tested early ay 8 dpiui. OMG, look!!! It's faint, but it's there!!!

:bfp:

regular%20bfp.jpg

I used photo shop to enhance the color in case some monitors can't pick up the 2nd line:

photoshop%20bfp.jpg

Please let this be real!!!

OMG KAT!!! That totally looks like a BFP :) Fx'd for you!! Keep us posted as that 2nd pink line gets darker!!

I hope it's not the tail end of the trigger, but it was out of my system by 8 dpiui last month, so I think I'm safe. Tomorrow I'll test again and be sure it's still there!

Not pregnant. It must have been the last traces of the trigger shot yesterday. This morning, my home test showed negative. I've learned my lesson of testing early...:cry:

I also taking Clomid today but some side effect like hot flashes. The OB gyne said to take it in the second day of my menstruation, is that right? Please advice

I also taking Clomid today but some side effect like hot flashes. The OB gyne said to take it in the second day of my menstruation, is that right? Please advice

I got hot flashes with Clomid. It's one of the reasons I switched to Letrizole (Femara). No hot flashes! I took the Clomid from Day 3--Day7, and I was also advised to take the Letrizone the same days the following month. Have you tried Googling Clomid to see if other experts advise taking it on Day 2 instead? It probably doesn't make much of a difference, so I wouldn't worry!

Ok, I tested again with a Target brand early detection test. I got a very faint 2nd blue line.

blue%20line.jpg

I know I know! It's early! but I'm sharing it anyway in case it's real.

I took clomid day 2-6 but i took in the evening to prevent the side effects.

Kat cross fingers hope the line gets darker! Yes you took the test too early!

Hi Ladies! I thought I'd drop in for a bit and let you know I used Letrozole for 2 cycles (days 4-8 first cycle and 3-7 second) and I'm pregnant with fraternal twins! GL to you.

Hi Ladies! I thought I'd drop in for a bit and let you know I used Letrozole for 2 cycles (days 4-8 first cycle and 3-7 second) and I'm pregnant with fraternal twins! GL to you.

Wow, that is SO wonderful!! Congratulations!!!

Kat that's great that you got another positive test :) are you testing again in the morning?

Kat that's great that you got another positive test :) are you testing again in the morning?

I have enough tests to do one every morning until my blood test on Tuesday! I might as well. I know that the HCG levels only increase every 2 days, so I have to be calm if it looks the same tomorrow morning. Is it possible for the tests to pick up the HCG trigger on day 8, not pick it up on day 9, but then pick it up again on day 10? This morning's faint line couldn't be the trigger, right? I got a negative test the day before (on Day 9), so I assumed it was out of my system after Day 8.

I definitely wouldn't thing the HSG would be gone and then come back again. I hope you saw two lines again this morning!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->