Anyone else starting IVF October/November 2015?

Thanks everyone

Mrs w- Ya I no exactly how you feel its lovely to no so you can get it over with but I want to feel this good feeling of thinking I might be pregnant so on your test date will you be 9dp5dt
I will be 12dp5dt when Iam supposed to test but the temptation might get the best of me you don't have long to wait

Unlucky- July is no length away its a nice month to have a baby the weather is good I hope you get good news about your interview

Kat-that's annoying you can't get frer in Denmark there everywhere Ireland sometimes the have a pack with two In it and when you buy one pack you get another free Iam tempted to buy it but Iam trying my best to hold off when is your test date

Tiff - congrats on being PUPO!!

Unlucky - glad the interview went well. Will be thinking of you and hoping you get it.

Mrs W - my due date is July 23 - so a real summer baby! Of course it will be about 115 degrees here in Dubai at that time so I am sure I will be loving it being pregnant at that time!

TTC - sorry you have to wait so long for the scan and yes it sounds like it will be the transvaginal camera at least for the first scan. I am hoping that the abdominal scan can actually pick up my uterus since it's so backwards facing!

Hi to everyone else!

Lovely summer due dates ladies, my dd was born in July!!

Tiff my otd is basically 14 dpo so the same as a natural pregnancy where you would tes or af would come. I'm glad it's not a long wait, a week today and I think I'll know deep down by then without testing as I've been pregnant before.

Unlucky: Good luck with that interview, hope you get the job:flower:

Psalm and ttc: July sounds like a pretty good month:thumbup: My DH is a July baby himself, July 29th:winkwink: Although in his family July is a bit of a bad month to be born since that's when the vast majority of his family are away on summer vacation so he always either has to have his party sometime during August or on occasion he drops it entirely.

Kat-that's annoying you can't get frer in Denmark there everywhere Ireland sometimes the have a pack with two In it and when you buy one pack you get another free Iam tempted to buy it but Iam trying my best to hold off when is your test date

Yeah it's odd:shrug: I sometimes jokingly tell DH that Denmark is a 3rd world country because of all the things you can't get here that you can get e.g. in the US, UK and Ireland:haha:

If you're going to test you may need to do it later on as the test may pick up the trigger and give you a false positive. My clinic at the hospital told me that if I wanted to do a HPT, to do it the morning of my blood test. But I don't think I'll bother as I said:shrug: You could also test the trigger out, that way you'll know that the 2nd line after means you're pregnant.

It's December 10th:flower: Already feeling a bit nervous:wacko:

Mrs w- oh right your dr does it differently to mine so I could test the day after you if I wanted ooh that's interesting to no lol and I think you will have a feeling because my last failed cycle I knew I wasn't pregnant I could just tell as I've been pregnant before aswell but let's hope good news will come in threes starting with Kat then you then me fingers and toes crossed lol

Kat- you have really good will power to last to the day I haven't bought any hpt yet and the earlyest I would do it would be like a day or two before my test date and your right about the trigger that happened to me my last cycle and I thought I was pregnant but it turned out to be the trigger so I think best to wait as close to your test date as possible

Psalm - Well my uterus is retroverted also so I am sure they will have the same issues with me. I am counting down the day....I just cant wait. Who thought the tww was bad...it seems this is just a continuation of the TWW. I never thought past a BFP so this is all new to me.

Kat - Yeah I like July for a birth month. Since we live on an island it is a great time to do boating and beaching so I predict many bday parties will be held in this manner. Funny thing is I have the same exact due date my BFF had a few years ago when she gave birth. Crazy how things work out huh?

Oh gals I think I will hold on to this nickname a lot longer!

My current boss found out that they are interviewing more people hence I think I didn't get the job. There is definitely politics involved because at the interview they said we were the only people applying for the role and the next steps is getting approval.

The next day they emailed us saying they is another candidate they have to look at. If the other candidate is a full time staff they would definately go with her. For us we are using our current job share arrangement to apply for a full time role.

This company is definately not mothers friendly need to leave one day!

tiff: Yeah I feel like I can just as well wait until test day and see what the blood test says. Preparing myself in case it's a BFN, just in case.

ttc: Sounds good :) Nice that your families don't disappear for vacations by that time. Always felt bad for DH that they do that to him :(

Unlucky: So sorry, can't you apply for a new job at a more family friendly company? That's what I'd do in your case. But I can see why you might want to wait until your FET and hopefully first get through the pregnancy before applying elsewhere.

Hi ladies,

Kat - when are you due to test? Must be soon, how are you feeling?

Other ladies in the tww - tiff (anyone else??) how are you doing? I am struggling, its so hard not to try and analyse everything and wonder whats going on in there. Ugh!!

Unlucky sorry to hear that, you never know, maybe it isn't a full time candidate, hope you do get the job.

I have an august birthday and I love having a summer birthday. Never had to go to school on my birthday, often as a child we were on holiday or able to go on nice treats. I guess sometimes people go on holiday but it wouldn't bother me as an adult, as long as I spend the day with my dh and dd then its a special day, I don't usually see anyone else anyway! x

Oh that is wonderful! My due date is July 28th so I will be having a summer baby. I think it is going to be grand to have him/her away from school and maybe we could do fun things like travel as a birthday gift.

Kat - when are you due to test? Must be soon, how are you feeling?

I hear you on the overanalysing! Although I can just keep reminding myself I'm on Crinone 8% Gel and that's what's causing anything I may be feeling :haha:

I'm going in for my beta on the 10th (so Thursday), early in the morning (have to be at the blood testing area between 7:30-9:00 AM) and get my result early afternoon (have to call the nurses between 1:00-1:30 PM).

I'm actually starting to feel a bit more negative and don't think this round of IVF worked, don't ask me why, it's a total hunch:nope: I think the only thing keeping AF away is the Crinone gel at this point. Hopefully I'm wrong, will know for sure on Thursday when I go in for my beta:shrug:

Been having a generally bad couple of days. Yesterday was the birthday of the wife of my narcissistic brother and I wrote her a birthday greeting on her FB timeline (she has 3 birthday greetings total on her FB timeline, mine was the 1st one she received). She neither liked or commented it (although she liked and commented one of the other's greetings) but liked my most recent post instead. So almost the same wall of silence that my brother gave me on his birthday.

Hey Kat, I know what you mean, sometimes we do just have a hunch about things. Often we are right but I have often seen people totally shocked and getting a bfp when they were certain it hadn't worked so you never know. Wishing you heaps of luck for Thursday.

Thanks girls just waiting for a yes or not but so sick of doing the junior work when I have been with the company for 9 years!

Good luck pupo ladies will be checking in to hear your results. Kat I tested after I had my blood test but before the phone rang. If it was negative I would have left it to voice message! I couldn't test before because if it was negative I wouldn't bother with the traffic and line up to get the blood test. Bit of a rebel eh

Kat- good luck on Thursday!!

Mrs W- when will you be testing?

Otd is Friday so I'll poas that morning at home I think. I am meant to have a beta but I really don't want to go to London just for that... It's a whole day trip and doesn't change the outcome! No where near me does it.

How are you Rebecca? X

Mrs W: Yeah I've heard and seen others that believed it would be negative and it ended up being positive. I'm also clinging a bit to those stories:winkwink: One can always hope I'll be one of them. I just wish it was over and done with, you know?

Good luck pupo ladies will be checking in to hear your results. Kat I tested after I had my blood test but before the phone rang. If it was negative I would have left it to voice message! I couldn't test before because if it was negative I wouldn't bother with the traffic and line up to get the blood test. Bit of a rebel eh

Hmmm the problem is that I have to actively call the nurses myself for the result in the afternoon so can't do what you did:nope: Don't have any FRERs lying around anyway, only 2 that are 2 months over their use by date:shrug:

Hey ladies I haven't been in this in a few days I thought the day's might go faster if I didn't come on for a few days that totally didn't work lol Iam now 5dp 5dt or 10po I wish these days would hurry up!!

Mrs w- o God I no I have been over analysing every little cramp or twinge I have been having a little bit of crampy pains but Iam not getting as many as I did with my last failed cycle so Iam taking that as a good sign I also got one sharp dart in my lower stomach last nite it lasted only a second and hasn't happened since did any body else experience that I think I might be going crazy I would really love to test but I didn't buy any frer so I have none around if I did I would prob have used it I can be a poasa lol so I was wondering how are you finding your ttw with having a child already at home like my son wants me to lift him alot and I can't it's kinda annoying and Iam all the time picking up after him ect like normal mom stuff

Kat- your only two days away your nearly there can you get other pregancy test in your country because it's only two days away I think it would come up on any test at this stage but I totally understand why you want to wait I kinda feel the same I'd love to do a test just to no the outcome but then again I don't want to see a negative I think it would break my heart again best of luck for Thursday

Kat- your only two days away your nearly there can you get other pregancy test in your country because it's only two days away I think it would come up on any test at this stage but I totally understand why you want to wait I kinda feel the same I'd love to do a test just to no the outcome but then again I don't want to see a negative I think it would break my heart again best of luck for Thursday

I could but don't think I'll bother. Plus the best ones you can get here that are decently priced are kinda hard to get a hold of:wacko: I don't think I can handle seeing a negative and would almost prefer to just find out on Thursday.

Although I can feel my in-laws are super interested in knowing the result. We saw them Sunday afternoon for lunch and they were being super positive: "Well a 40% chance for you being pregnant are pretty good odds!" Ugghh, if it's negative on Thursday, maybe they'll curb the super positive attitude a bit :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->