Anyone else starting to think about Christmas?

Are you with Sky at all? I've seen a lot of locals complaining about Sky Internet today

Just in a Co-op food store, so won't be as exciting as some with toys etc but all the tubs of sweets and Christmas puddings etc will get me excited and hungry hahahaha

Co op do some lovely Christmas bits like shortbread etc. I'd be excited for Christmas stock anywhere ha ha

Are you with Sky at all? I've seen a lot of locals complaining about Sky Internet today
Yup, we lost it at around 6pm yesterday and it’s been out since. It seems to be on again now but it did that not long ago, it went on then 5 mins later went back off again so will wait and see if we lose it again lol

Co op do some lovely Christmas bits like shortbread etc. I'd be excited for Christmas stock anywhere ha ha
I saw tubs of sweets in morrisons today and was excited by that so I'm sure I will be even worse I'm putting it out :haha: we have an amazon hub in our store too and I considered having my deliveries to work with Seth being such a pain wanting to know what's in boxes but I think the sheer number of boxes I get might be a little embarrassing hahaha

The shops are starting to stock up early this year I think . Every shop I went into today had something Christmas related haha !

I’m going to go Southampton next weekend I think and sort my sons birthday, may pick up a few xmas decorations if I see any x

Babybump87 that's something I would do hahaha

Bevziibubble really?! We didn't have anything like that in last night :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"