Anyone else taking relaxed approach this month?

lauraloo24

Reaction score
This is our 4th cycle TTC, the first month we did conceive but sadly it ended in a chemical pregnancy.

The following two cycles we DTD pretty much daily for a week from CD8 on, and BFN. I was also taking OPK's daily, and last month used the CBFM.

This month we had said we were going to have a break from trying, so I hadn't been doing OPK's. But we have BD CD 11/12/13/14.

I'm now on CD16. I did end up taking OPK CD14 & 15 and both negative. Have noticed some increased cm and twinges the last few days but have no idea whether ovulation has already taken place or not, and its getting on my nerves, but i was meant to be letting nature take its course, oops! I'm struggling cos i'm not "in control."

Would absolutely love it if we got our BFP this month....gonna try and get one last BD in this evening if i can convince dh!

Anyone else with me?

Ooo! me me!! lol! I did break down and use an opk (+ on cd 12), but otherwise I'm holding out testing and trying not to SS, plus we didn't use femara this month. How are you holding up? what cd are you on? I'm on cd 18.

I am. month 11 of TTC. Baby #1 and #2 took 4 years in total of TTC so I am not counting on it happening soon :(

sorry Kerrie! I had a 2 year ttc journey before I got pregnant with my first. we've been ttc since Oct for #3.

I'm 6dpo now. Had to temp buying cheap tests as I use them everyday lol so I have some FRERs coming next week! Il follow your journal xx

Me! Havent used opks this is my 14th cycle total , had a mc after 8 months and just frustrated. Bd 2 days before o well before o pains, assuming I o'd on Friday the 4th but who knows.

Good luck baby love! We've been TTC for 9 months so I feel your pain.

Its crazy I never thought it would be like this. I hold onto the fact that I did conceive even though it ended in a blighted ovum it still happened so it WILL happen again

Me too! I feel like if we could do it in Oct then it WILL happen again! Gotta have hope!

Yes must stay positive and never read into "symptoms" lol

Haha for real! I am trying so hard not to over think anything! I just keep reminding myself that it's PMS symptoms too.

I have done it to many times. Every month something "new" happens lol

Totally agree! Like today smells have got me going crazy. I keep trying to remind myself this always happens. Doesn't help my kitty has been sleeping on top of me the last 2 nights.

Lol I just saw this post in another thread. Kitties can sense these things. Fingers crossed for you

Thanks baby love! I guess we'll see! I have my fingers crossed for you too!

Thanks for all your responses girls, glad theres a few of us in the same boat. I know I've only been TTC four months but was WTT for about 5 years before that so am incredibly impatient for my BFP! My biggest fear before TTC was that i would just never get pregnant, thats the positive thing to come out of my chemical is that i know i can. Its happened once so it can happen again and hopefully next time it will be a sticky bean. I do feel for all you ladies who have been TTC for months, never lose hope though, it will happen i'm sure! Perhaps when we are least suspecting it.

So I'm on CD17 today. Managed to squeeze one final BD out of DH last night haha, so thats BD on CD 11/12/13/14/16. No idea when i ov'd but last cycle it was cd16 and the two before that cd15 (tho i have never temped so this is going purely on the day after a positive opk) so hopefully i have timed things well. The one sided twinges seem to have gone, im getting a bit of general cramping and my bbs are a bit tender to the touch which should mean i've ovulated. Havent noticed much ewcm this month. So now to get through the next 2 weeks without SS and POAS!! I turn 30 on 22nd July so trying to hold out till then to test.... Would be a great 30th as I always said i wanted my BFP before 30 if possible. xx

Lauraloo, good luck and I hope you caught that eggie! I'll be testing around the same time.

Lauraloo, good luck and I hope you caught that eggie! I'll be testing around the same time.

Thank you, you too!! I'm on CD21, roughly around 5dpo?? Just had a load of ewcm when i wiped, soooo hard not to get my hopes up and start googling ewcm at 5dpo - bfp! I've been pretty good at not ss so far tho.

that's good. I've had tons of cm until today. I'm 10-11dpo.

Think I am 10 dpo maybe 9. Still the occasional cramp but nothing more than that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->