Anyone else taking relaxed approach this month?

I'm really trying to. We were NTNP this month as I'm trying to lose weight before we TTC. I did use OPKs because I had a chemical last month, but never got a definitive positive. I had fertile mucus though that came and went. So I have no idea how many dpo I am, because the EWCM lasted like over a week....I took a test today and had a very very faint shadow. I'm really trying not to SS, but it's so hard. I've been smelling phantom smells (chocolate on baby's hands, cigarettes on DH [not a smoker, no chance], ammonia/pee in the car....)

I do know I'm in the TWW though, that mucus has DRIED up.

Hi misspriss :) Must admit thats one reason we were NTNP this month, as I have gained weight recently and wanted to focus on losing it. Cant say its been very successful so far though! But I went to Slimming World last night for the first weigh in in 3 weeks so I'm back on track as of today.

So how is everyone? I'm finding it soooo hard not to SS! I estimate I'm around 8dpo, and I definitely feel different this month to previous.... Currently I have a slight headache/dizziness/nausea/sick to stomach sort of feeling going on. My boobs are also slightly tender and I normally never get sore boobs even before AF. I'm also still getting clear slippery cm, its not like EWCM more jelly like? Normally on the run up to AF i have barely any discharge. So I cant help but get my hopes up. But I will not be testing until 22nd, which will be 4 weeks exactly since my last AF started.

Lauraloo you sound just like me except the cm. Just noticed once this morning I had a little tiny bit milky white stuff which means af I think.

Fx for you Baby.Love, dont give up hope yet! I said i was going to wait, but I couldnt, I tested last night and got a faint BFP!! (Pic of test in the pregnancy tests forum under Superdrug BFP!) Not getting too excited just yet as had a chemical in April and not 4wks till Tues so not actually telling anyone just yet. Goes to show taking relaxed approach can work! x

I tested bfn yesterday. Congrats lauraloo

how many dpo are you? I tested yesterday too and got a bfn. I'm 13dpo today. going to get some frer today and test in the morning. if it's still bfn I'm just gonna wait on af.

my lp is 17 days so it's still 4 days before af for me.

FX for all of you ladies, hoping the relaxed approach works for you this month, as it has for me x

I am waiting also. Af due tomorrow not sure whatvto expect. This has been by far the weirdest 2 ww i have experienced yet to include nausea and lots of cramping. Mind and body likes to play tricks. Good luck for next cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->