Anyone else testing around 27th Feb

I'm really sorry Faith! We are here for you. If it were me, I'd just wait 3 weeks and see what plan or solution the new dr can provide. However, that is entirely up to you. It's a really frustrating decision to make.

I appreciate that Smille!!! I am 50/50 :cry: I dont know what to do

I'm really sorry Faith! We are here for you. If it were me, I'd just wait 3 weeks and see what plan or solution the new dr can provide. However, that is entirely up to you. It's a really frustrating decision to make.

I appreciate that Smille!!! I am 50/50 :cry: I dont know what to do

To make yourself feel better about your decision, do another round of clomid while you wait to see your new dr and see what she has to say. That way there's no "what ifs".

I'm sorry Faith,
I think I would maybe tell your hubby you are waiting to see new doctor but take clomid that way the pressure is off him and you won't just be waiting.
Big hug, new doctor will be a positive step for you.

I have pcos and I'm on Metformin and ill be on clomid in 4 months time if the metformin hasn't worked. I know its hard feeling like your body doesn't function properly, but there is always hope and we are all in this together xx

I'm sorry Faith,
I think I would maybe tell your hubby you are waiting to see new doctor but take clomid that way the pressure is off him and you won't just be waiting.
Big hug, new doctor will be a positive step for you.

I have pcos and I'm on Metformin and ill be on clomid in 4 months time if the metformin hasn't worked. I know its hard feeling like your body doesn't function properly, but there is always hope and we are all in this together xx

Thank you for the input!!! I believe that is the smartest way possible to kinda trick DH!!

FAITH....did you test again today as planned? Any change sweetie? Xx

Yes i did test :) not with a FRER but with a wondfo and there was another faint line. Of course now the dh caught on top the whole testing thing. He doesn't see the line but go figure!

I am going to try not to think about it and retest on Tuesday morning to see if the line darkens.

Ohh wow that's great news!! I can't wait to see what it's like Tuesday. ..ohh don't worry about men..sometimes they can't see the things we do...lol...its funny he's hung on it now though. ..Wishing you a darker one on your next testing xxx

Hi all! This is my fist post so let me know if I should do anything differently..

This is also my first moth ttc. I O'd 14 days ago now and have been having some symptoms including: swollen bbs, which is normal after I o but they usually go back to normal size a few days before af shows. Nips have been sore since o which is also normal for me, but this month they are also very sore on sides and have swelled up more than they ever have before which makes me think something is up! I also have been bloated gassy and constipated last few days sorry for tmi. And have to p way more than usual. I'm also hungry ALL the time lately. Also cervix is soft and hard to reach (does this mean it's low or high?) oh and breaking out on my back too.. Poo on that

Anyone else have these symptoms at 14dpo? Is it too early to test? And what kind of tests should I use??

OMG looks like you might be on to a positive there hun...definitely not too early to test..I'm expecting AF 14dpo if she doesn't show up I'll be testing....ohh let us know what you get...and you're more than welcome aboard..though you many not be here for long xx

Well ladies I took another test today and it was a BFN! It doesn't surprise me. I was shocked I seen it on the first test because of performance issues, I just had no hope. I am 11 DPO , still have a chance but I doubt it!!!

Lux - When are you testing?!?!?!?! Fingers crossed you get it!!!!

Let me ask all you ladies something, since I see my new doctor in 3 weeks should I continue to listen to my current doctor now until then? I know he is going to want me to take clomid again. I am just torn, because I dont want to loose a month!! Ugh so frustrated!!!
Aww hun...sending you hugs...thanks I hope I get it too.

fertile app says my period is due Friday so. I'm going to tey to hold out till then to see if she comes...I'm itching to test though...arrrggghhh.

do you think the Clomid helps? If so then maybe go for it...It you would rather try this month without it bcos u think you were misdiagnosed....then go for it..hun...justdo what feels right for you!! Sometimes yyou know best xxxz

Well ladies I took another test today and it was a BFN! It doesn't surprise me. I was shocked I seen it on the first test because of performance issues, I just had no hope. I am 11 DPO , still have a chance but I doubt it!!!

Lux - When are you testing?!?!?!?! Fingers crossed you get it!!!!

Let me ask all you ladies something, since I see my new doctor in 3 weeks should I continue to listen to my current doctor now until then? I know he is going to want me to take clomid again. I am just torn, because I dont want to loose a month!! Ugh so frustrated!!!
Aww hun...sending you hugs...thanks I hope I get it too.

fertile app says my period is due Friday so. I'm going to tey to hold out till then to see if she comes...I'm itching to test though...arrrggghhh.

do you think the Clomid helps? If so then maybe go for it...It you would rather try this month without it bcos u think you were misdiagnosed....then go for it..hun...justdo what feels right for you!! Sometimes yyou know best xxxz

Aww thank you!!!! Yes your right everyone knows their own body.

But check this out, is something there or am i going crazy

https://s1077.photobucket.com/user/...oads/2015-02-23 17.12.39_zpsvvkvle38.jpg.html

https://s1077.photobucket.com/user/tc171005/media/20150223_170603_zps3nxbut6s.jpg.html

Thank you to everyone for your replies! I tested first thing this morning and got a BFN :/ but my bbs hurt even more today so I am hoping that's a good sign.. I am on CD 31 and 15dpo now.. Think I may wait till Friday to test again and see if AF shows up since she has been know to be late sometimes.. FX to all :)

Munster- Don't count yourself out just yet. Maybe wait a couple more days. I want to test tomorrow but am waiting until the end of the week.

Faith - it is really hard to tell. You shouldn't count yourself out yet either until af shows. Today FF said only 50% bfp are given at 11 dpo so try to hold out a couple more days. I know it's getting really difficult. I really want to test tomorrow as I'll be 12 dpo but I can't set myself up for a bfn just yet then give myself false hope to be disappointed again.

Thank you to everyone for your replies! I tested first thing this morning and got a BFN :/ but my bbs hurt even more today so I am hoping that's a good sign.. I am on CD 31 and 15dpo now.. Think I may wait till Friday to test again and see if AF shows up since she has been know to be late sometimes.. FX to all :)

yeah I'd say wait until Friday too hun and test again. If AF doesn't show up...don't count yourself out yet. You're brave to have tested in the first place...i can't deal with an early bfn when AF is due Friday and I'll be cd32 then too as I have 31 day cycles...Hugs to everyone. Xx

Luxorie are you testing Friday? I might try and hold out until Friday then if I get a faint line I can get a digital for the weekend and test with my oh.
luckily I'm currently away so no test temptations. its all so nerve wracking!!

Munster- Don't count yourself out just yet. Maybe wait a couple more days. I want to test tomorrow but am waiting until the end of the week.

Faith - it is really hard to tell. You shouldn't count yourself out yet either until af shows. Today FF said only 50% bfp are given at 11 dpo so try to hold out a couple more days. I know it's getting really difficult. I really want to test tomorrow as I'll be 12 dpo but I can't set myself up for a bfn just yet then give myself false hope to be disappointed again.

Munster - I agree (since we are kinda in the same boat!! :hugs: ) Lets both test friday morning!!!

SMille - Why do we do this to ourselves!!!!!!! I am going to test friday morning and thats it, then Ill wait for the witch to show her face!

Luxorie are you testing Friday? I might try and hold out until Friday then if I get a faint line I can get a digital for the weekend and test with my oh.
luckily I'm currently away so no test temptations. its all so nerve wracking!!

Ill test with you ladies!

Friday for me too. Heck it's Tuesday, it will go fast.

I'm in for Friday with you all. We can do this :)
Strength in numbers !! xx

Yay! How awesome would it be if we all get our BFP on Friday!? I couldn't help myself and did a due date calculator and apparently I would be due on Halloween if I am preggers this month! Which would be awesome since it's me and hubby's favorite holiday! Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for all of us :)

Yay! How awesome would it be if we all get our BFP on Friday!? I couldn't help myself and did a due date calculator and apparently I would be due on Halloween if I am preggers this month! Which would be awesome since it's me and hubby's favorite holiday! Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for all of us :)

aww thats my favorite too!!!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->