Anyone else testing around 27th Feb

Luxorie are you testing Friday? I might try and hold out until Friday then if I get a faint line I can get a digital for the weekend and test with my oh.
luckily I'm currently away so no test temptations. its all so nerve wracking!!

Yeah I'm testing Friday morning before dh goes to work. ..I'm tempted to do a cheapie before then..but we found out the first together and I think it really helped him get into the whole thing...

Right ladies!!! Let's do it Friday morning. ..mine will be btwn 8 -9 am. I also went out and bought clear blue today...cos if first response shows positive I wanna know how how many weeks! ! 😊😊😊

Luxorie are you testing Friday? I might try and hold out until Friday then if I get a faint line I can get a digital for the weekend and test with my oh.

Yeah I'm testing Friday morning before dh goes to work. ..I'm tempted to do a cheapie before then..but we found out the first together and I think it really helped him get into the whole thing...

Right ladies!!! Let's do it Friday morning. ..mine will be btwn 8 -9 am. I also went out and bought clear blue today...cos if first response shows positive I wanna know how how many weeks! ! 😊😊😊

ekkkkk so excited!!!

Ill test with you ladies!

yay!! Get a really sensitive test. .i bought first response and clear blue digital..if I get a bfn I will save the digital for next cycle. X

Ill test with you ladies!

yay!! Get a really sensitive test. .i bought first response and clear blue digital..if I get a bfn I will save the digital for next cycle. X

I feel like I should!!! I think I will!!!! :cloud9:

ekkkkk so excited!!!

yeah me too. .hopefully AF stays away before then. ..we're going to my mum's house for the weekend so have to test before I gwt there ..cos I don't want her to know anything!!

ekkkkk so excited!!!

yeah me too. .hopefully AF stays away before then. ..we're going to my mum's house for the weekend so have to test before I gwt there ..cos I don't want her to know anything!!

I am kinda in the same situation. A friend of mine is begging me to take a mommys night out Saturday all the way to Columbus (1 1/2 hours away).

I really dont want to go because Im just down in the dumps, not really wanting to drink!! I have became a serious light weight lol

ekkkkk so excited!!!

I am kinda in the same situation. A friend of mine is begging me to take a mommys night out Saturday all the way to Columbus (1 1/2 hours away).

I really dont want to go because Im just down in the dumps, not really wanting to drink!! I have became a serious light weight lol

tell me about...i stopped drinking after new year...and i don't normally drink again until I stop bf...by then I'll be a serious light weight too..i can only.handle cider 😊

ekkkkk so excited!!!

tell me about...i stopped drinking after new year...and i don't normally drink again until I stop bf...by then I'll be a serious light weight too..i can only.handle cider 😊

I dont even think I can handle 4 beers!! hahah :haha:

I am very nervous. My hubby is getting overly excited. I told him he needs to calm down bc I don't know if I am nor do I think I am. It's way to early to tell. He's really stressing me out. On a positive note if I'm not, I can always go to my friend Moscato for comfort.

I am very nervous. My hubby is getting overly excited. I told him he needs to calm down bc I don't know if I am nor do I think I am. It's way to early to tell. He's really stressing me out. On a positive note if I'm not, I can always go to my friend Moscato for comfort.

I could really use a glass of wine :wine:

I'm not drinking at the moment. I stopped in Dec to have my Wisdom teeth out and just didn't really start up again with ttc and my oh doesn't drink wine anyway, I'm goung away in march to a cottage with a bunch of us and hopefully won't be able to drink then! hehe.

Do any of you get questioned yo death on why you aren't drinking though? bugs the crap out of me!!

ok going to order a decent test for Friday, has to be amazon prime :) clearblue have a visual test and a digital test twin pack, recommendations?

So glad were all in this together it's spurring me on to Friday!

I'm not drinking at the moment. I stopped in Dec to have my Wisdom teeth out and just didn't really start up again with ttc and my oh doesn't drink wine anyway, I'm goung away in march to a cottage with a bunch of us and hopefully won't be able to drink then! hehe.

Do any of you get questioned yo death on why you aren't drinking though? bugs the crap out of me!!

ok going to order a decent test for Friday, has to be amazon prime :) clearblue have a visual test and a digital test twin pack, recommendations?

Ugh the worst for me is, "your not pregnant yet" "should you be drinking that" "omg your going to the bar" "all that stressing isnt going to help"

I just want to shove a damn sock in their mouths!!!!!

yeah all the time especially by my family...jeez give it up already!! Why aren't you drinking..aureus one glass won't hurt..etc...arrrggghhh! !

For the test I'd go digital if I were you. 😆 I've got the first response and clear blue digital. ...lol but maybe that's an over kill...just get anyone with the highest sensitivity. ..😊😊 I know Friday doesn't seem so far away now we're all waiting together xxxxxx

I was supposed to go out for drinks with friends but opted out. My own mother was like "a glass a wine won't hurt anything even if you are pregnant". What is wrong with people? I may have wine or a margarita every once in a while but other than that I don't drink.

My period is four days late. I'm usually right on time. Been having some symptoms...2bfn tho..doc appt 26th...fingers crossed

My period is four days late. I'm usually right on time. Been having some symptoms...2bfn tho..doc appt 26th...fingers crossed
Welcome .... goodly they might want to run blood tests to double check as they are more accurate and can pick up anything else. Xxxx

I was supposed to go out for drinks with friends but opted out. My own mother was like "a glass a wine won't hurt anything even if you are pregnant". What is wrong with people? I may have wine or a margarita every once in a while but other than that I don't drink.

tell me about it....lol...pen can have a good time without being pumped full of alcohol. ..lol xxxx

Anyone else starting to get impatient for Friday?! I just wanna know now! Haha

yep I'm getting impatient. I'm still having crazy dreams. now I'm lying in bed and I can feel like a pinching pressure pain around my pelvis, the kind of feeling like I'm wearing I'm tight jeans or something.
Anyone else got weird symptoms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadleyfai
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->