Anyone else testing tomorrow? 11-24-09?

Thanks Wannabemommy for being so positive, I'm pretty sure its AF unfortunately but we will keep trying. I definitely ovulated and we timed it right, had really bad cramps a few days ago (well before AF) and now nothing, so who knows maybe there was something but it didnt take.
As for you increased creamy CM- it is a great sign as usually your suppose to be fairly dry before AF...I wasnt dry but again my body is still playing some tricks on me. I have good vibes for you so want to hear all about your BFP! Hopefully I wont be too far behind you.
xx

Britt- just stay positive. I know it's hard. I'm having to fight doubt as well. But I am sooo hoping and praying for that BFP. I just really feel like I am PG. Never been before so idk if that makes any sense but I just rly have this gut feeling. Maybe it's just hope. My face and even my chest have been breaking out something awful. Is that a sign? My chest has never broken out. No changes in lotions or soaps or anything so it's not that.
BtW. My name is Monica so u don't have to type my long screen name haha :)

Hey Monia, yes acne and unusual breakouts is a huge sign that I have heard from other girls. How about your b.b's? are they sore and larger? thats usually a big sign too for first pregnancies.
really hoping for a BFP for you!!

Well tmi but my nipples are rly sensative and you can really see the veins in them. That's new. Hubby says it looks like I drew them with a marker haha. You can see it come all the way down my BBs. Also I think there may be a slight color difference.

sounds really positive Monia! So no sign of AF and you are officially one day late now right? :dust::dust::dust:

Yup. She was due yesterday.
Can't see that vein as well this morning :shrug: :dohh:

stay positive, it doesnt mean anything, have you tested yet?
xx

Hey girls:) I just got another :bfn: today:growlmad: so I'm right there with you. This sucks! I am 15 dpo and usually get af at 13 dpo. You wld think I would get my:bfp: by now!! I have the same symptoms plus my veins are more prominant. I can see them on my chest, sides of my belly and the sides of my knees! I had this with my last pregnancy that ended in mc... hopefully I will get my :bfp: for Thanksgiving!!

Good luck girls:flower:

I'm testing tomorrow. Not sure if you saw my post to you last night so here it is again:

Well they've only been like clockwork because I was also in the pill. lol But I normally
don't have a problem with AF coming! Hubby noticed a vein this evening. You can see it all the way down my BB and actually follow it around my nipple it's so noticeable. He said it looks like someone drew it with a marker haha. Hubby an I have been married 3 years today and this will be out first as well! I have 2 step daughters but we never see them and nothing is like your own child. We have a big age difference that some people do not
care for (my father) but we are absolutly in love and ready to take the next step no matter who wants it. We do and that's all I care about.

I'm so excited to test on thanksgiving but and very doubtful with 4 BFN in the last 3 weeks. Bug trying to keep my hopes up. Still lots of creamy CM too. Lotion like.

We need to be buddies girl! How old are u if you don't mind my asking. I'm 21

Hey girls:) I just got another :bfn: today:growlmad: so I'm right there with you. This sucks! I am 15 dpo and usually get af at 13 dpo. You wld think I would get my:bfp: by now!! I have the same symptoms plus my veins are more prominant. I can see them on my chest, sides of my belly and the sides of my knees! I had this with my last pregnancy that ended in mc... hopefully I will get my :bfp: for Thanksgiving!!

Good luck girls:flower:

Well FX babe! I'm 15dpo today too

I would love to be your buddy:) It seems like we have the same symptoms and everything! I am 22 so we are really close in age too.

I will be really surprised if neither of us gets a :bfp:! The not knowing is killing me. Aghhhh:wacko:

Oh wow Monia, your so young- you got lots of time but I know when you want something its really hard to wait. I am the ripe age of 32, just married 3 months ago and trying for our first after 13 or more years on the pill. I did get pregs once when I was younger that ended in MC, but am hoping now.
Hope you dont mind having an older TTC buddy :)
sorry and am reading posts when i can, I am heading out for meetings for the rest of the day, talk soon
xoxo

Hoping, yours sounds really positive as well.
Best of luck to you and keep us posted of your BFP!!

Britt- you are right! I want it bad. I know I'm young but like I said hubby is a lot older than me and he wants to still be halfwya young for a baby :) I'm okay with it. I've wanted one for awhile now :) congrats on your marriage. Marries life if grand!
Xoxo -Monica

Hoping- haha me tooooo babe! I just wanna know! Haha. I think we need to get our bfp's together! :dust:

Thx Britt11:) I hope we all get our :bfp: Keep us posted as well.

Hey girls!!! Your symptoms sound really positive!!!
Here are all my current symptoms to help you symptom-spot ;)
bloating
random pimples
shooting pains in the sides of boobs
heavier boobs
hot flashes
nauseous
peeing frequently
pulling sensation in abdomen

that's all I can think about right now....I haven't had any implantation bleeding or spotting yet, I hope I don't get any at all!!!

Hope you girls get your :bfp:s!!!!

Britt, you may be doing everything right but your body is just not ready because you've been on the pill so long. I was on the pill for over 8 years and when I came off I expected to get pregnant right away and believe me i did all my research! for four months we got the timing perfect for bd-ing, but still got my af....it was the fourth cycle when I finally got my bfp....i think it also helped that I used preseed to help with the lack of ewcm (which can be a side effect of coming off the pill). Anyway good luck on your journey I hope you get your :bfp: soon!!!

:hugs:

I am on for tomorrow too! I have had BFN's on dpo10,11,12, and 13. AF due tomorrow but I don't feel like I'm going to start. I have been trying for a year now and this is the first time I've wrote on a forum. Sometimes I just feel to sad to write about it. Fortunately, I feel like there is a light at the end of the tunnel. In two weeks dh and I are headed to our first fertility clinic appointment. I would love to see a BPF someday soon, and maybe it'll be tomorrow. Good luck to all you gals! I hope you get your BPF and congrats to the new mommy who found out today!

MELISSA, I'm have a huge acne problem, creamy CM, headaches, very visible veins, hot flashes, and now heartburn. I'm reeeally hopeful for tomorrow. But very nervous! I feel like I have this gut feeling like I am pregnant but I don't know of that's just hope stirring around. 3 weeks ago I had a little of very dark brown bleeding after BDing with OH. Hoping it was implantation bleeding sparked by him. Not sure? If not then I haven't had it yet either. Say a prayer for me. I'll let you know what I get in the am. :hugs:

Mandy- welcome! I hope you find this forum as helpful as I have! There is a place for those who have been tryig long term if you'd like to chat with those in the same boat as you sweetie. But you are absolutly welcome here. Good luck tomorrow. Lots of :dust comin your way! FX for you.

Want2Bamommy,
Thanks so much for your support and direction! I will have to check it out.

I am also young like you, I am only 24. I am a mom of an almost four year old and he was planned. I was only 20 when I planned him. Sound like you know what you want. Just like I did. Go you!!!! Now, we are on #2!

So, thank again for your help :o) GL to you. ****BABYDUST****

Sure sweetie. :) let me know if there's anything else I can help you with. I'm still fairly new but I'll do my best! And haha thanks! Nice to meet you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->