Anyone else testing tomorrow? 11-24-09?

Thanks, nice to meet you too! Maybe we'll meet up in the pregnancy formus. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girls, just flew back home tonight....aggh, what an exhausting couple of days. Melissa, thank you so much for your post, it really made me feel a lot better and I think thats a great idea about the preseed, I'm going to look into it. So incredibly happy for you and your BFP as well, thanks for staying on our thread and sharing stories and symptoms.
Monica, I have all fx'd for you, it sounds so positive- so look forward to hearing about your BFP tomorrow!
xx
Britt

Britt- I hope more than anything I can give that to you! lol
:happydance: don't know how imma sleep tonight!

OMG Monica, I am excited for you! Been following your posts and it does look good! :D :dust: I am in my 2ww and IT SUCKS!!! LOL

:hi: April! I know!!! I'm so excited! I'll be testing in less than 10 hours! Ahhh. Btw. I've been peeing like every 15 mins. LOL. Okay not that much but a LOT

Hey guys.. I'm on cd 25 about 12 dpo and still gettin :bfn: but begging for a :bfp: we have a 2 year old and have suffered 2 miscarriages one before our dd and one after.... I feel it... why can't it show up we've been :sex: every other day comon fairies bring your luck

Adisonsmommy, I'm in the same boat, 16 dpo now and all :bfn: sending some fairy dust your way :dust:

April, I sure hope so. The last ones didn't really dissapoint me but I was just so sure for this one. I'm gonna get a better test when I get paid on the 1st and try it. Maybe it will be more sensative. I just don't wanna see :witch: I was having some cramps for 5-10 mins in bed last night. Not sure what they were from. :shrug:

Hey Monica, sorry to hear of your BFN, i had all fingers crossed for you today. Are you normally really regular? Baby dust to you...
xx

Hey Monica, sorry to hear of your BFN, i had all fingers crossed for you today. Are you normally really regular? Baby dust to you...
xx

Britt- thank you sweetie. I've just come off of the pill so I'm not sure. Before I went on it I was super irregular. I was on seasonale. A period only every 3 months so my body is probably trying to figure out what's going on. I still have hope because I still have signs. Just trying to keep myself
positive.

Hey girl, I have no doubt that it will happen soon. It might be your body adjusting now. Either you will get the big BFP this month or very soon after for sure, our bodies need time to adjust after BC i am learning that as well.
positive vibes to you. I have to wait until AF is done and O time, onto cycle #4!
baby dust
xx

Yes I believe so. I need to pick up a basal thermometer and start tracking

hey everyone, i'm at my mom's house now, but AF got me on the plane, just like i joked would happen in the worst possible scenario.... guess that leaves me out this month, hope i get a BFP next month! :cry:

blessedbylife said:
hey everyone, i'm at my mom's house now, but AF got me on the plane, just like i joked would happen in the worst possible scenario.... guess that leaves me out this month, hope i get a BFP next month! :cry:

:hugs: I'm sorry honey. Hope your having a good thanksgiving. I'm still in the running but still :bfn:

well i'm definately praying for you!! I am very happy to be with my family, but i miss my OH SO MUCH!! GOOD LUCK!

Blessedbylife, we are in the same boat. Here's hoping we get a BFP for Christmas.
xx

here's hoping!!! and praying and wishing, and begging and pleading!!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"