Anyone else this tired?

1cre8tivgrl

Mommy of 3
Reaction score
This baby has drained me of everything, I'm so exhausted all the time and today we had to run a bunch of errands well I couldn't even make it through the last store I was all but in tears I was so tired and my feet hurt I had to go and sit in the car. I got home and took a very long nap...I definately wasn't this tired this early with my son. I still have 11 more weeks...I don't know if I can do it. Is it because I already have a little one to look after? I can't wrap my head around this, I'm usually a very energetic person and this whole pregnancy I've been so lazy and tired all the time...I just want my body back already!!

You're not alone, I'm tired too, like ALL the time. It makes me feel horrible, but it's worth it right?
(I keep saying that to myself, but it really doesn't help :sad2:) Also 11 more weeks to go!

Hang in there hun:hugs:

:hug:

yep sleepy... I can not seem to get anything useful done except be online... b/c sitting is all I can do.. gave up on walking ... most of all after I fell and went to the hospital last week!

Im beat too , I can hardley stand doing the laundry anymore , or the cooking , Im so glad I have awesome older kiddos that help out so much , My 14 year old daughter has been mopping the floors so much , Ive never seen them so clean , I went and bought her a gift the other day to let her know how much I appreciate all of her help . Today we went shopping , had to buy enough food to last the whole month because im not going shopping right after I have the baby .

I know... my daughter has been trying to help more. She is 8 next month. So, she will get me things or check on the boys for me sometimes. Report any misbehavior that needs my waddle walk tending to....

My poor hubby was up before me today to start painting the baby's room. I woke up about an hour later and helped for maybe half hour. Then we went to lunch. Got back and he finished the primer in the room while I slept. LOL now it's midnight and I can't sleep.

I am shatterd all day .....Ive put it down to havin a 2 yr old to run after and not sleepin at night ....i never did feel the bloom in 2nd tri just keep hopin one day i,ll feel energetic xxx

I had a week like this recently, everything felt really hard work and i was yawning my head off all day, i went back on my pregnocare and after a few days felt right as rain, could be a coinidence but i have a feeling i was probably lacking in something maybe iron and i feel loads better, certainly wouldnt do you any harm to give it a go hun, could also be baby having a growth spurt maybe, hope you feel better soon xxx

I know the feeling, Im so exhausted and everything is an effort but then come bed I can't sleep :hissy:, it will all be worth it though, take care :hugs: XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->