Anyone else TTC large(ish) family?

My ds is like that too! drives me crazy :grr: men.
Twice is still enough, even once can be too if its at the right time x

I hope we can keep this thread going and then se everyone getting their bfps in the next few months and adding to their broods!!

Me too dinosaur! I joined this site almost 6 yrs ago. Found an amazing group of ladies on the boards all due Sept 2009. There are about 10 of us who still are quite close. It's been so fun to grow with these girls and see their kiddos grow up too!
This thread has been the only one I've really taken part in, tried others but just didn't get responses, or was ignored, you all made me feel like I had a place here again.

Yes rooting for all you ladies to get your bfp's.

My son is a sept 2009 baby too babiiblu, although wasn't on here then. I don't know how i survived!

Yeah I joined when we were TTC our son about 5 years ago and it was great then, but after he was born I couldn't settle into the baby boards as well. Then i hung about on WTT for a while, but saw so many girls leave from there and knew there'd be little chance I would get to TTC again, so I kind of stopped coming.

I've been back now and again when i've been in a 2ww, but I always feel like an intruder. I'm not ever going to be TTC again, DH just won't ever get to that place. The best I can hope for is where we are now, which is DH finished in me knowing it was the right time, knowing I want another baby badly, but without ever saying "right that's it we're trying!" If I don't get a BFP this cycle I could easily not be able to come back for maybe months. Not until he feels like coming in me again (sorry!) and I daren't ever ask him, I know much better than to make a "thing" about it.

So yeah, among women who are actually properly trying, some who have been trying for months and months I feel like a fraud sometimes. I've been hoping for a baby for the last three years and occasionally ended up in the 2ww, through error in judgement of O time more than anything. This is actually the very first time DH intentionally put me here!

I also feel guilty for posting here at all!! DH knows exactly how I feel about wanting another baby, and he knows when i'm like when i'm in a 2ww from previous TTC. He knows I am in a 2ww, so he knows what I will be thinking, and he knows that I like to post online about it. I just think if he ever "caught" me he would freak out. I basically feel like i'm on a knife edge! It's the elephant in the room! We both know what I want, I know he's said he would be okay with a baby, but doesn't want to actually try, he knows I'm in a 2ww. I just daren't ever mention it!

Phew! Sorry for that massive post! I just couldn't stop typing once i'd started!!

Aw, sausages. I don't think any of us here are going to see you as a fraud. I think I'd put you in the NTNP category, but you'd still fit in here. I'm attempting the NTNP thing myself. We've been trying for almost a year and a half with 2 MC along the way. Like I said these ladies have been quite welcoming.
I couldn't bring myself back here after my DS in 2009, I didn't see a need as I had my lovely ladies. I had a DD in 2011 and several of the others have had other since too. We've just kind of stuck it out.
I'm sorry things are so up in the air/conflicting for you. Maybe you'll get your "oops baby" yet ;).

Aw, sausages. I don't think any of us here are going to see you as a fraud. I think I'd put you in the NTNP category, but you'd still fit in here. I'm attempting the NTNP thing myself. We've been trying for almost a year and a half with 2 MC along the way. Like I said these ladies have been quite welcoming.
I couldn't bring myself back here after my DS in 2009, I didn't see a need as I had my lovely ladies. I had a DD in 2011 and several of the others have had other since too. We've just kind of stuck it out.
I'm sorry things are so up in the air/conflicting for you. Maybe you'll get your "oops baby" yet ;).

Thanks hun. :) I'm sorry to hear about your losses, i really do hope you get your thb very soon. xx

We are TTC baby #3! We just started and I'm hoping it doesn't take as long as #2. We tried for 25 months. Baby #1 was only 4 months. I have 2 beautiful little boys. I can't wait for my 3rd :bfp: !!!!! I have been on here for years, I love it! I have made so many friends and gotten a wealth of knowledge, support and information from these fantastic ladies, we are extremely happy to have you here!

I struggled to conceive my first- 28months!! And I used to come on here and speak to others in the same boat as me because I only confided in my mum- didn't tell any friends or other family- just didn't feel comfortable talking about it and felt like a bit of a failure. So I was on the 2ww boards every 2 weeks- then the long term ttc boards too. Finally when I got my bfp I loved posting in the pregnancy section!!
Luckily second daughter only took 4 cycles over 6 months to conceive- so strange how these things happen isn't it!!
I post the odd thing in the baby section but I love hearing of people finally getting that bfp!

How is everyone today? I've has a sharp twinge pain in my nipple today which reminded me that I got sharp pains in my boobs when I was pregnant. All day I've been thinking, "the egg could be implanting right now!!"

So I'm going to test in the morning. I have 20 new strips from Amazon to try out do what the heck!! Lol!!

Hey ladies! I took a few weeks off since it's been mega busy around here but I'm so happy to see this thread is going strong! Welcome to all the new ladies and super congratulations to 30mummy!! Yay!
Sausages, you are in the right place, we would love to have to nTNP or ttc. :)
As for me, I tested on thurs and it was a bfn so I think I'm out this cycle. We are on vacation until next Tuesday, so if I don't get AF before then, I will take that as a really good sign!
Look forward to hearing everyone's updates. Where are your at in your cycle?

AF isn't due for me until November 6 but I picked up a test at the store tonight I'll probably test the first couple days in November. I can't wait to test, it's been so long!

I'm so rubbish! I tested and its a BFN, of course. I'm starting a thread over in the tests section anyway to grab a comfy spot cause for me now this is it - testing and analysing til AF comes!! Lol! :)

Thanks for all making me feel like I fit it here, you're all lovely!

Hello we are TTC number 3 :)

It's supposed to be our last but both of us have said that we will reassess in a couple of years and see about a 4th.

I always planned on 3 but you never know. DH has already got 4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->