Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

:wave:

Mines a day behind yours Sarah Im CD4 tomorrow.

Trying to sort my gym membership is a pain I thought my current membership was expensive but it appears not but I need to change it as its to far to travel to get to :\

Anyway how are you all today?

:flower:
hello my little seet pea, did af come saturday????? xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi Ladies, how is everyone?

Well, what a few days ive had...
Monday i got my 1st peak on the monitor so dtd (do/did the deed sarah haha) that morning, then in the afternoon I started to blummin bleed! and not just a bit either!! i really thought id come on, was completely gutted but by tuesday morning it had stopped... very weird...
Looked it up on the internet and people were saying it was spotting but there was way too much for spotting so we didnt dtd on Mon night but made up for it yesterday and this morning haha (got my 1st high reading after my peak today) hubby says he feels like he's being abused!! hahaha
how long do you lovelies poas (pee on a stick haha) after your peak? or do you get your peak and then stop to save the sticks?
Its my 1st cycle, this time around while ttc (trying to conceive) #2 and as we got our bfp in the 1st month with our Alfie, i duno...

xxx

Hi janey, how odd! I've heard of spotting during ov but not bleeding :( hopefully you're covered for this month as sounds like hubbys got lots of action hehehe!!!

I've used 20 sticks this month (1st month) with no peak. Got highs from CD 8 to 25! Not sure if its a coincidence or not but stick 20 today turned low! Grrrr I don't know!

Anyways ladies on a more positive note... Its my birthday!!!! Woooop woooop!!!

Hi janey, how odd! I've heard of spotting during ov but not bleeding :( hopefully you're covered for this month as sounds like hubbys got lots of action hehehe!!!

I've used 20 sticks this month (1st month) with no peak. Got highs from CD 8 to 25! Not sure if its a coincidence or not but stick 20 today turned low! Grrrr I don't know!

Happy Birthday!!!! xxxxx

Im hoping that everything has been covered. I read that its a sign that you're highly fertile and isnt anything to worry about, unless its a funny colour like green or has a yakki smell and it wasnt/didnt so im trying not to worry. They say that you should dtd anyway but i just couldnt of...

but i think your 1st peak is gearing you up for ov on the 2nd day. we dtd as soon as I realised it had stopped so fingers crossed!! x

Are you doing anything nice for your birthday chick? x

oh, i forgot to say, that i had a look back through my diary and it seems that i spotted on cd 12 last month although it was only spotting...

Happy Birthday Baby_Dust!! :happydance:

I would stop using sticks when you have reached your peak and maybe when you get the high afterwards to save sticks.

Was looking at the Smilies they are funny. I like this one :spermy:

Trying to sort my gym membership is a pain I thought my current membership was expensive but it appears not but I need to change it as its to far to travel to get to :\

Yeah Saturday early afternoon so set monitor to day 1 sunday morning as obviously you have a testing window and need to poas (pee on a stick) in the morning

Yeah Saturday early afternoon so set monitor to day 1 sunday morning as obviously you have a testing window and need to poas (pee on a stick) in the morning

yeah i woke on sat, with aunt flo, should you have set is the next day to cd2?? i'll go look in my book, did a bloody test this am, i'm on high already
:dohh:
xxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs:

happy birthday flower xxxxxxxxx

Happy Birthday Baby_Dust!! :happydance:

I would stop using sticks when you have reached your peak and maybe when you get the high afterwards to save sticks.

Was looking at the Smilies they are funny. I like this one :spermy:

yeah thats what we're doing innit ggirl :haha:
xxxxxxxx

Monday i got my 1st peak on the monitor so dtd (do/did the deed sarah haha) that morning, then in the afternoon I started to blummin bleed! and not just a bit either!! i really thought id come on, was completely gutted but by tuesday morning it had stopped... very weird...
Looked it up on the internet and people were saying it was spotting but there was way too much for spotting so we didnt dtd on Mon night but made up for it yesterday and this morning haha (got my 1st high reading after my peak today) hubby says he feels like he's being abused!! hahaha
how long do you lovelies poas (pee on a stick haha) after your peak? or do you get your peak and then stop to save the sticks?
Its my 1st cycle, this time around while ttc (trying to conceive) #2 and as we got our bfp in the 1st month with our Alfie, i duno...

xxx

hehehehe, mine says this is not fair you push me away most of the time then when that stupid thing says something (monitor) you rape me hahahahahaha:haha: oh, hey could be, spotting, whos to actually say, thats it not a gush, but its stopped now yeah? xxx:hugs::hugs:

that is exactly what happened to me, the next day it started flashin m, and the witch came, but i reset it anyway:blush: cos i'm a dumbo xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

xxx

hehehehe, mine says this is not fair you push me away most of the time then when that stupid thing says something (monitor) you rape me hahahahahaha:haha: oh, hey could be, spotting, whos to actually say, thats it not a gush, but its stopped now yeah? xxx:hugs::hugs:

Yeah it had stopped by the next morning... V strange, I'm on cd13 now and the monitor has gone back to low. Don't think I'll test tomorrow. Or with it being my first cycle and its 'getting to know me' should I carry on til its stops asking? X

xxx

Yeah it had stopped by the next morning... V strange, I'm on cd13 now and the monitor has gone back to low. Don't think I'll test tomorrow. Or with it being my first cycle and its 'getting to know me' should I carry on til its stops asking? X

yeah see this it was i joined this forum for and met you lovely guys, keep testing till it asks you to stop, which should be pretty soon, when did you get your peak hun? xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

yeah i woke on sat, with aunt flo, should you have set is the next day to cd2?? i'll go look in my book, did a bloody test this am, i'm on high already
xxxxxxxxxx

I checked the book sure it said set it as day 1. Anyway my testing day is tomorrow. High already?? Hmmm shouldn't it start low? I think you have a faulty monitor. Send it back lol

xxxxxxxxxx

I checked the book sure it said set it as day 1. Anyway my testing day is tomorrow. High already?? Hmmm shouldn't it start low? I think you have a faulty monitor. Send it back lol

:haha::haha::haha:innit, maybe its all these friggin tablets i'm chuckin down my neck :shrug: oooohhh hope your high tomoz too :haha: that means gotta wiat for him to get home, then i'll yawn and saying going for a lie down :haha::haha: he knows what that means :haha::haha: gotta keep with the monitor innit chiccy pie, missed you :haha:
xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

xxxxxxxxxx

if my period starts during the day and i have to wait until the next morning before setting the m button should i set it as day 1 ? = you should set it as day 1.......:thumbup:
your a ok my little butterfly xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

xxxxxxxxxx

if my period starts during the day and i have to wait until the next morning before setting the m button should i set it as day 1 ? = you should set it as day 1.......:thumbup:
your a ok my little butterfly xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

oh forgot to ask.... how long was your cycle last month???? xxxxxx:hugs::hugs: mine was 28days, usually 30?????? xxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

xxx

yeah see this it was i joined this forum for and met you lovely guys, keep testing till it asks you to stop, which should be pretty soon, when did you get your peak hun? xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

I got my peak days on Monday and Tuesday, then got a high yesterday and it was back to low today.
Im thinking in the next day or two itll stop asking for sticks, well I hope so anyway!

xxx

I got my peak days on Monday and Tuesday, then got a high yesterday and it was back to low today.
Im thinking in the next day or two itll stop asking for sticks, well I hope so anyway!

yeah it should do, christ it cant ask for anymore, its done its job,:winkwink:
xxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Aww ive missed you to Sarah :hugs:
You need to get your butt online during the evenings if you can as I work during the day :(.

My cycle was 30 days this time round usually 28. Womans bodies are crazy!!

Might have something to do with the new vitamins you are taking, I guess time will tell. Let me know when you get your peak. I get to test tomorrow :happydance:

I so hope this month is my month and yours!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->