Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

haha I think we're all in the right place then...

baby dust. its all planned hahaha dtd this morning, and will do when we get in from work and again tonight. I AM taking full advantage of the situation hahaha.
This egg isnt going to slip by easily if i have anything do with it!! haha

Thing is tho, you know the way you get 2 peak days? does it mean that its today that I ov or tomorrow!?! and what would be classed at 1dpo?

:flower:
hey do you know what, thats what confuses me, right so you've peaked, its found your lh, so it estimates it for the further 24hrs, now reading other things when you find your lh, you have 24-36 hrs before the release of an egg :wacko: but the bloody egg only lives twelve hours?????? so what i take fom that is your lh has come, so your gearing up for the release :happydance: then litte swimmers can live longer, but they say old ones are the best :shrug: so if you.ve been bding every other day up to this and each day while its on peak then back to every other for about a week after that, the sarah theory would be you have a god dam high chance of gettin preggars innit? :happydance:
xxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

haha i hope so and have everything crossed!!! besides the obvious! haha
its a bit :wacko: tho isnt it?!
Who ever said ttc was easy?!??!

Well we bd'd twice on Saturday but not yesterday, dtd this morning and will twice tonight then again prob 2 -3 times tomorrow.
Ill be blumin squelchin! hahaha YUK!.... Sorry...

Baby dust will you be 1dpo on wed too?

hey this is really crazy shit :haha: well sat covered yesterday, dtd=? :haha: i'm not down with all the quick terms yet:haha: baby dust is my lil dictionary :haha:
yep, you'll be squelchin, he'll probably be moaning :haha: bloody men
but keep doing it every other day for about a week after so every bloody corner is covered :winkwink: and then hopefully we'll hear you say BFP :happydance: and you wont need us crazy people:haha:
xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

No it was bloods to see if i was ovulating! They tried to get me in to see the dr this week but im on nights, so cant!!!! grrrrr.

No it was bloods to see if i was ovulating! They tried to get me in to see the dr this week but im on nights, so cant!!!! grrrrr.

i didnt know you could have blood tests 4 that? it it to see if your fertile? :thumbup:
xx:hugs:

baby dust. its all planned hahaha dtd this morning, and will do when we get in from work and again tonight. I AM taking full advantage of the situation hahaha.

Thing is tho, you know the way you get 2 peak days? does it mean that its today that I ov or tomorrow!?! and what would be classed at 1dpo?

hey do you know what, thats what confuses me, right so you've peaked, its found your lh, so it estimates it for the further 24hrs, now reading other things when you find your lh, you have 24-36 hrs before the release of an egg :wacko: but the bloody egg only lives twelve hours?????? so what i take fom that is your lh has come, so your gearing up for the release :happydance: then litte swimmers can live longer, but they say old ones are the best :shrug: so if you.ve been bding every other day up to this and each day while its on peak then back to every other for about a week after that, the sarah theory would be you have a god dam high chance of gettin preggars innit? :happydance:

Well we bd'd twice on Saturday but not yesterday, dtd this morning and will twice tonight then again prob 2 -3 times tomorrow.

hey this is really crazy shit :haha: well sat covered yesterday, dtd=? :haha: i'm not down with all the quick terms yet:haha: baby dust is my lil dictionary :haha:
but keep doing it every other day for about a week after so every bloody corner is covered :winkwink: and then hopefully we'll hear you say BFP :happydance: and you wont need us crazy people:haha:

dtd = did the deed haha
Im hoping every corner is covered haha
x

dtd = did the deed haha
Im hoping every corner is covered haha
x

got two dictionarys now:haha::haha: yep chic...... sounds like all bases are covered!!! is this your first time/cycle on the cbfm hun? xxxx:hugs:

I dont like going to work I miss wayyyy to much :(

Anyway Im not a happy bunny My bloody MRI got CANCELLED!! It was such good timing because of being on right now so wouldnt effect anything now got to book it for when AF is next due so I dont mess any chances of conceiving ARGHHHHHHHHH

Ahhhh man, gotta wait a whole month g girl! Wll they do it if ur preggers?

I love the squelching!! Hahahaha! Guess we won't be hearing from you tonight!

As Janey said its ..... Dd the deed .... Sometimes put as bd or bd'ing ..... Which is baby dance

I'm not sure when I ov'd (ovulated - Sarah lol) Janey. I had positive opk for over a week eek! Think I'm probes about 7/8 dpo

I've just had my bloods checked at doctors. They take your blood on day 21 of your cycle and they can tell by the hormone levels if you have ovulated or not and they check a few other things like your thyroid function, as that can affect your hormone levels at the same time. Nhs info says go to docs after 12 months of trying for this test.

Checked to see if my monitor matched the clear blue digitalis today. Got egg pic on monitor but no smiley face on the sticks this morning. But tested again after work and got the smiley face. :)

No they won't test if your pregnant because of the radiation. So frustrating I wanted it done and out of the way.

Good to know the CBFM does work :happydance:

I dont like going to work I miss wayyyy to much :(

Anyway Im not a happy bunny My bloody MRI got CANCELLED!! It was such good timing because of being on right now so wouldnt effect anything now got to book it for when AF is next due so I dont mess any chances of conceiving ARGHHHHHHHHH

frigging hospitals, i wouldnt worry chic, keep on tryin as normal innit :thumbup: its only a mri, they arent injecting u with any blue shit, so dont worry:winkwink: still checkin your monitor like me :haha: mine says cd4 :haha::haha:
xxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

No they won't test if your pregnant because of the radiation. So frustrating I wanted it done and out of the way.

Good to know the CBFM does work :happydance:

yeah it works :happydance: but hey your MY BUDDY so things could still go wrong :haha::haha:
xxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I've just had my bloods checked at doctors. They take your blood on day 21 of your cycle and they can tell by the hormone levels if you have ovulated or not and they check a few other things like your thyroid function, as that can affect your hormone levels at the same time. Nhs info says go to docs after 12 months of trying for this test.

Checked to see if my monitor matched the clear blue digitalis today. Got egg pic on monitor but no smiley face on the sticks this morning. But tested again after work and got the smiley face. :)

hey, stick to the monitior, its supposed to more accurate than the ovk, thats quoted by clear blue themselves xxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Ahhhh man, gotta wait a whole month g girl! Wll they do it if ur preggers?

I love the squelching!! Hahahaha! Guess we won't be hearing from you tonight!

As Janey said its ..... Dd the deed .... Sometimes put as bd or bd'ing ..... Which is baby dance

I'm not sure when I ov'd (ovulated - Sarah lol) Janey. I had positive opk for over a week eek! Think I'm probes about 7/8 dpo

hahahaha thanks my lil dictionary, i love the squelchin tooo :haha::haha::haha:

Yayyy I have signal on my break :happydance:
I dont finish till 5 erghhhh
Hope your all well today.
Sarah I feel like i havent spoken to you for ages! Will you be online later??

Yayyy I have signal on my break :happydance:
I dont finish till 5 erghhhh
Hope your all well today.
Sarah I feel like i havent spoken to you for ages! Will you be online later??

yes my little partner in crime :haha::winkwink:
xxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Quiet in here today lol! Can't believe you guys are cd4 already! That's flown by!

Quiet in here today lol! Can't believe you guys are cd4 already! That's flown by!

it'll be pot peeing again on thurs :haha: fingers crossed this time tho...... :thumbup: i can see a no peaker again :haha: shouldnt laugh really, its costin a bloody fortune:growlmad:
you ok my lil dictionary?
xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yeah I'm ok at luv! Got a sore throat so very quiet this end lol!

Just noticed this thread has moved to ttc discussions and groups! We must talk a lot!

:wave:

Mines a day behind yours Sarah Im CD4 tomorrow.

Trying to sort my gym membership is a pain I thought my current membership was expensive but it appears not but I need to change it as its to far to travel to get to :\

Anyway how are you all today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->