Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

What's epo sarah?
X

:flower:
evening primrose oil hun, only take it till you ov then stop, its supposed to help the swimmers reach their destination :haha::winkwink:
take 1-2 500mg after food per day but then stop xx
:hugs:

Ahh right, i stopped taking that when we started ttc, i thought it wasnt good for some reason?! Maybe that was after ovulation and I read it wrong though.
yeah, its says take up to ov.... then you must stop? worth ago hun? xx

Hey ladies,
Im on cd10 and got my peak today!! it jumped from Low right to peak like last time and mega early too!!
I was expecting around cd 20 to be honest which, so I would of been well out.
Fx for you all getting your peak soon girls xxx

Yayayayayaya on the BFP for ur other half Sarah! :) that's fab news!

Good luck with the MRI galaxy girl :) hope all goes well

Sarah what on earth is an aikit?? Lol

Day off today :) wish it would stop raining wanna take little one out.

Oh ladies how many days before AF did your monitors go to low? I'm still on high and think AF is due next weekend.

my crazy monitor flashed on cd27 asked for no stick, i went to the loo and i had bloody come on!!!:growlmad: so it was right but i reset it anyway cos i'm weird like that :haha:
xxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Hey ladies,
Im on cd10 and got my peak today!! it jumped from Low right to peak like last time and mega early too!!
I was expecting around cd 20 to be honest which, so I would of been well out.
Fx for you all getting your peak soon girls xxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance:yeah !!!!!!!!!!! they do work :happydance::happydance: oohhh good luck hun xxxxxxxxx:hugs:

What's epo sarah?
X

evening primrose oil hun, only take it till you ov then stop, its supposed to help the swimmers reach their destination :haha::winkwink:

Ahh right, i stopped taking that when we started ttc, i thought it wasnt good for some reason?! Maybe that was after ovulation and I read it wrong though.

Deffo, I think the ones I have are around 1000mg theyre like bloody horse tablets, theyre huge but if we arent lucky this month, ill deffo give them a try next x

What's epo sarah?
X

Deffo, I think the ones I have are around 1000mg theyre like bloody horse tablets, theyre huge but if we arent lucky this month, ill deffo give them a try next x

:flower::haha::haha: mine are 500mg like gooey inside blahhhhhh xxxx:hugs:

What's epo sarah?
X

Ive never bitten in to one. Urgh the thoughts of it YUK! haha i thought theyd be like jelly hahaha

What's epo sarah?
X

Ive never bitten in to one. Urgh the thoughts of it YUK! haha i thought theyd be like jelly hahaha

hahaha yeah yukki xxxx:hugs:

I know I hate tHem sweets with gooey inside but I wanna bite them EPO tabs sooo much! Lock me up now! Ttc has officially sent me crazy!

Ohhhhhh Janey! Thank god for the. Monitor or you might have missed ur surge! Get busy girlie :) :)

Hi girls.
So pleased for you sarah on ur OH results.
Hope the MRI goes ok Galaxy I have had one before and its fine.

So i have had a call from my drs today asking me to come in to see the dr about my day 21 and 1-5 blood results. :shrug: Usually I would normally get my results over the phone!!!!!
So there must be something up!!!! They cant see me till Next Tuesday tho. :growlmad:

Ahhhh disco girl that sucks! Although if it was something wrong they'd have got you in sooner, so maybe see that as a positive?

Hope your ok, big hugs x

Hi girls.
So pleased for you sarah on ur OH results.
Hope the MRI goes ok Galaxy I have had one before and its fine.

So i have had a call from my drs today asking me to come in to see the dr about my day 21 and 1-5 blood results. :shrug: Usually I would normally get my results over the phone!!!!!
So there must be something up!!!! They cant see me till Next Tuesday tho. :growlmad:
thanks, was your bloods to see if you are pregnant? or something else?:blush:
if it was to see if your pregnant, don't be sad, it could be good news hun :happydance: think positive, bloody drs, they always scare the shit out of you!!!!!
xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

I know I hate tHem sweets with gooey inside but I wanna bite them EPO tabs sooo much! Lock me up now! Ttc has officially sent me crazy!

Ohhhhhh Janey! Thank god for the. Monitor or you might have missed ur surge! Get busy girlie :) :)

hahahahaa bloody lock me up with you :wacko: i'm deffo off my rocker blocker :haha: didnt need this site to make me more :wacko: :haha:
xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

haha I think we're all in the right place then...

baby dust. its all planned hahaha dtd this morning, and will do when we get in from work and again tonight. I AM taking full advantage of the situation hahaha.
This egg isnt going to slip by easily if i have anything do with it!! haha

Thing is tho, you know the way you get 2 peak days? does it mean that its today that I ov or tomorrow!?! and what would be classed at 1dpo?

I think ov would be tomorrow! So you gotta pounce on oh tomorrow too :) and if you got the stamina day after too hahahahaha! Cancel everything in ur diary! LOL!

So we'd would be 1dpo? I think

baby dust. its all planned hahaha dtd this morning, and will do when we get in from work and again tonight. I AM taking full advantage of the situation hahaha.

Thing is tho, you know the way you get 2 peak days? does it mean that its today that I ov or tomorrow!?! and what would be classed at 1dpo?

hey do you know what, thats what confuses me, right so you've peaked, its found your lh, so it estimates it for the further 24hrs, now reading other things when you find your lh, you have 24-36 hrs before the release of an egg :wacko: but the bloody egg only lives twelve hours?????? so what i take fom that is your lh has come, so your gearing up for the release :happydance: then litte swimmers can live longer, but they say old ones are the best :shrug: so if you.ve been bding every other day up to this and each day while its on peak then back to every other for about a week after that, the sarah theory would be you have a god dam high chance of gettin preggars innit? :happydance:
xxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

I think ov would be tomorrow! So you gotta pounce on oh tomorrow too :) and if you got the stamina day after too hahahahaha! Cancel everything in ur diary! LOL!

So we'd would be 1dpo? I think

1dpo=?
yeah kinda like the sarah theory innit chiccy pie xxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

hey do you know what, thats what confuses me, right so you've peaked, its found your lh, so it estimates it for the further 24hrs, now reading other things when you find your lh, you have 24-36 hrs before the release of an egg :wacko: but the bloody egg only lives twelve hours?????? so what i take fom that is your lh has come, so your gearing up for the release :happydance: then litte swimmers can live longer, but they say old ones are the best :shrug: so if you.ve been bding every other day up to this and each day while its on peak then back to every other for about a week after that, the sarah theory would be you have a god dam high chance of gettin preggars innit? :happydance:
xxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

haha i hope so and have everything crossed!!! besides the obvious! haha
its a bit :wacko: tho isnt it?!
Who ever said ttc was easy?!??!

Well we bd'd twice on Saturday but not yesterday, dtd this morning and will twice tonight then again prob 2 -3 times tomorrow.
Ill be blumin squelchin! hahaha YUK!.... Sorry...

Baby dust will you be 1dpo on wed too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->